Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 17-11-2002, 07:06
Bachuss Bachuss is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bachuss
Angry

I submitted the crack to GCW more than a week ago but they don't red my mail I think as the crack as not been published.

So if and admin reads this post the crack for HOMM4.2 that is on the site can only be used if the expansion pack is installed!!

I submitted the good crack but it has not been published on the site

Check your PM BogdanM!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com