Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-09-2002, 10:04
BritBob BritBob is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BritBob
Quote:
Originally posted by Dustpuppy
Buy a RGB cable, that should fix it!
Unfortunately an RGB cable didn`t cure it. Not to worry. I`ve been told that I should patch the games before burning. I`m too `computer dumb` to work out how to do that.
I`m using an Action Replay to run the burned games. Would installing a proper mod-chip solve this? They`re cheap enough.
Thanks all the same Dustpuppy.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com