Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

View Poll Results: żDid u have the same problem?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 20-08-2007, 16:03
melmaquian melmaquian is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arg.
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
melmaquian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmiq View Post
Yes you can play the expansion because the crack is for the expansion...
Thanks!! But I already thought it... the thing is that each crack asks me to copy the "INSTALL.exe" archive from the cds to the folder. So, if I copy the INSTALL.EXE from the original game cd, the crack only works for the original game, and if I replace it for the one on the expansion's cd, the crack only works for the expansion...

I'd really like to play both without having to rename each INSTALL.EXE every time I want to play the original or the expansion.

Thanks again!!!

MelmaQuian
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starcraft broodwar BBoy jon PC Games 0 17-08-2002 10:18
Operation Flashpoint No CD/Fixed EXE not working chrisc PC Games 4 04-09-2001 06:10
Please Help! Crack Starcraft Broodwar Mehoff CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 0 08-02-2001 17:56



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com