Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 04-07-2006, 05:07
Xophile Xophile is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Neverland
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Xophile is on a distinguished road
Joe Forster:

Thanks for your reply! The thing is I got the game working without the reg-entries and I also got a few savegames from a friend but I can't patch it. When I try the latest patch it says I don't have correctly installed FEAR. Would you mind sending me your reg-keys?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com