Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:21
tonydead's Avatar
tonydead tonydead is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
tonydead is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Thanks a lot for all the info. I think I have everything I need gathered up, dashboard, v3108 bios......sorry for all the noob questions, one more:

Is it easier to do a HDD upgrade before or after the chip/EvoX install??

Thanks again
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xbox Games demon_InuYasha XBox Games 4 30-03-2005 15:37
The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide rms2001 XBox Games 5 15-08-2003 00:58
how to backup xbox games dude XBox Games 1 26-06-2003 05:20
E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 bighap XBox Games 0 15-05-2003 09:52
I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! devilsminion XBox Games 2 01-05-2003 19:52



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com