|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
:)
Just got this game, but it wouldnt install on my main pc. Always got some error saying 'läsmig.txt' could not be copied. So I tried installing on my laptop, works great! But I really dont want to play the game at 800x600 in very low detail (Intel Extreme Graphics 'card'). Thus I copied the game to my main pc, but indeed, the buildings explode after 5 minutes -_-.
Therefore I would greatly appreciate if someone would be kind enough to send me the tool you are talking about. <deleted> Thx in advance! Last edited by Eagle; 21-12-2004 at 06:48. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Battle for middle earth | Tjynde | PC Games | 1 | 10-12-2004 09:33 |
| Battle for middle earth? | Deathwish0589 | PC Games | 7 | 08-12-2004 03:27 |
| TOCA Race Driver 2 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed Image | nicholasf | PC Games | 5 | 13-10-2004 06:12 |