Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-07-2003, 09:22
TRDragster TRDragster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TRDragster
Messiah2 problem

I have a V5 with M2 and having problem in reading CD/DVD. I tried changing the dvd drive with no luck. I check all the connections and they're all good. this system was working for about 3 mos and suddenly stop reading. is there a way to test the M2 coz' I was thinking that the m2 is shorted or my motherboard?


robin
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com