Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 27-12-2002, 18:09
cricketp cricketp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cricketp
Unhappy magic 3.5

I have been researching the Magic 3 (or 3.5 with the clip) from a few sites. Looking for the best deal that's not a clone! Before I chip this new PS2 I'd like to get some feedback on it as well. Good luck with yours.
__________________
B!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com