|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
for msrep:m5f:mem228mb:l256+4x4:b256mb:lzma:ultra:256m :a2:mfbt4:fb1024:mc100000:lc8 you need fazip with srep but you need large amount of memory for compression like 12gb, decompression ram 1gb (lzma) + srep...
you can find the tool in UltraARC page... Last edited by doofoo24; 06-01-2018 at 11:08. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to doofoo24 For This Useful Post: | ||
EzzEldin16 (06-01-2018) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
#32
|
|||
|
|||
|
there's enough threads on this forums to get you started...
|
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
cls srep gives me can't create read mapping error why?
|
|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
did you use cls.ini for srep setting and include cls-srep_x64 and cls-srep_x86 with the new cls-srep ?
Last edited by doofoo24; 06-01-2018 at 11:02. |
|
#35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Run as administrator, ALWAYS
__________________
NOT AVAILABLE |
|
#36
|
|||
|
|||
|
i didn't edit cls.ini
Quote:
i tried another 64 bit srep.exe giving ERROR! Invalid option: -idx=00 Last edited by 1234567890123; 06-01-2018 at 12:05. |
|
#37
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just cannot figure it out, lolz keep crashing but refer to cls-lolz even though I try to use packcmd exe only. The package does not come with cls.ini for lolz so I dont know what to put, I already tried search but found nothing clear on how this work. Can somebody tell me what exact content cls.ini should have to run lolz? Or even better, can I run exe for both packing and unpacking without cls(cause I hate it)? I dont see comp/decomp switches, only for detection...
arc.ini: [External compressor:lolz] header = 0 packcmd = lolz_x64.exe {options} $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp cls.ini: ??? Files in FA\bin directory: cls-lolz.dll, cls-lolz_x86.exe, cls-lolz_x64.exe, lolz_x64.exe cmd: arc a -mlolz FILE.arc FILE Note when packing directly with lolz_x64.exe alone it works, but I dont think it can unpack without cls's. Also does anyone know if this thing support <stdio>? Last edited by elit; 11-01-2018 at 19:25. |
|
#38
|
|||
|
|||
|
for compreesion i use lolz:dtd1:dto0:dtm0:dtw1:d64m:tt4 thank to Edison007...
for decompresion i use this setting for srep+lolz work fine for me use the new lolz 21a7... cls.ini no need for arc.ini [Srep] Bufsize=24m transfer_ReadBufSize=512k transfer_WriteBufSize=512k Memory=80%-512m TempPath={app} [lolz] Bufsize=512k transfer_ReadBufSize=512k transfer_WriteBufSize=512k MaxThreadsUsage=75% MaxMemoryUsage=75%-10m TempPath={app} Last edited by doofoo24; 11-01-2018 at 19:53. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to doofoo24 For This Useful Post: | ||
COPyCAT (14-06-2018) | ||
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
lolz:dtd1:dto0:dtm0:dtw1:d64m:tt4 is it the best ratio for lolz?
|
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depends on the data, sometimes tt16 achieves a little more, and disabling and enabling dt modes as well.
|
|
#41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I am able to get packing properly if I rename [lolz] section in arc.ini to say [lolz2]. But on unpacking or testing I get infinite read, temp file get rapidly created and deleted and test/decompression never ends, going into infinite. If I dont rename [lolz] then already upon packing I get "(de)compression error"(with and without cls.ini). I tried same cls.ini as you and arc.ini as posted above, what else could I be possibly doing wrong? EDIT: Ok I managed it to work without damn cls at least: Code:
packcmd = lolz_x64.exe {options} $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = cls-lolz_x64.exe $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
Last edited by elit; 12-01-2018 at 07:41. |
|
#42
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just tried oggre compressor on ogg file, 6% gain with almost instant cmp/decmp time. And bpk on bik file, over 20% gain, very reasonable speed. Bpk still give over 20% gain even on already recompressed bink to 1/3 resolution and lowered bitrate, so regardless of that. Tools are simply amazing.
|
|
#43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hay, please help me with lolz.
Quote:
Thanks. |
|
#44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to elit For This Useful Post: | ||
EzzEldin16 (14-01-2018) | ||
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to -NORO- For This Useful Post: | ||
EzzEldin16 (15-01-2018) | ||
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 6 | 10-05-2017 00:30 |
| New Chinese SecuROM tool | EMPiRE | PC Games | 5 | 01-11-2005 13:49 |
| Generals Multiplayer miniserver/IP Tool | kapteins | PC Games | 0 | 21-05-2003 14:35 |
| ISO Tool Kit could be the problem | jessroc | XBox Games | 1 | 29-10-2002 12:29 |
| Ms Cabinet Tool | Maelstorm | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 5 | 05-09-2002 15:30 |