Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 28-08-2001, 17:00
Sharkmeat's Avatar
Sharkmeat Sharkmeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sharkmeat
I got a big tell about the nocd.I did a defrag and I got the same statment looking for textures in tgz or something to that efect,I did a complete uninstall and applied the nocd still ask the same thing once the game started loading the saved games it read needs CD can't find texture ete etc.Go figure.
PS is the final release of MC2 just have MC2.exe or do they all have the same MC2rel.exe??
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com