|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
never used that App before ... Looks nice & reliable freeware
I will try ... thanks another question : anyone here knows how we can remove the " ABOUT SETUP " dialog from Setup ? i saw examples before even in this forum of that ... just curious ... NO Author Rights Violation ... |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
1. There is no limit
2. What do you mean with "About setup"? There is no button. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Click on the top left corner of Setup Windows to see the menu ... I want to Remove that menu .... |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I encoded two videos with specified Settings by Yener90 ... but still no success !?
I used the latest version of app ... [ SUPER 2012 build 53 ] Please take a look at attachment & Guide me ... |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
where did you put the video?
you need to put it in background folder in Setup.cab. Also you should use additionaly background images otherwise if on system where codec is not available it will not show anything. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Video.AVI + 1.jpg = Proper Path |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
you cant delete this menu.
i already tried everything ![]() its forced from inno setup. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
it is from BlackBox Game Ripping & Repacking Group... & its Obvious that they use Inno ... i think guys from BlackBox are monitoring this forum & Specially this topic ... so maybe we can ask them for that ... Second Question : as you know the Font embed option is very useful for languages like Farsi ... because i can use many Special & Nice Persian fonts ... just want to know that your font embed function automatically registers the ttf ? should i register the fonts too or your function is enough ? |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope, you don't ask them on this forum.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok ... I will not talk about them anymore ... but you warned me about Anti-Warez Rules here ?
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Exactly.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can I look on the polish translation of the script? Every time when I want to remove a converted (yener90's script) game, the word "Deinstalacja" in the uninstall should be before the title of the game, not after. It's annoying.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I put a video avi to execute during the installation
The video has duration of 2 minutes and 53 seconds, and during the installation the whole video is reproduced in 4 seconds (superior Speed). I converted the original video MP4 for AVI using WinAVI 11. (Codec Xvid and audio MP3) The converted video reproduces normal in WMP. What mistake can be happening? I used CI 8.5.6.5 I tried to incapacitate the autorun using the command [InterfaceSettings] EnableAutorunMenu=0 occur this error: Not show the wizard image and buttons images in selection language. I changed of folder and it was not fast. What can be happening? |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
look at the tutorial section for video settings, set it like that. installer doesnt support ffmpeg converted videos. most video tools use it. only mencoder. option no more supported. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yener90, you can put a image.swf the autorun?
I'm also starting to work with files flash.swf up why my preview AC3 now is with the flash logo. I want to do the same or something similar in the autorun!! |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Questions Here | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 1567 | 26-08-2026 10:04 |
| Inno Setup: Additional Libraries | altef_4 | Conversion Tutorials | 50 | 21-10-2020 09:59 |
| INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup | REV0 | Conversion Tutorials | 51 | 26-03-2015 06:57 |
| Help- How to extract a .bin file compressed by a code ? | Adonix | Conversion Tutorials | 22 | 22-03-2015 15:02 |
| yener90's older Inno Project Source Codes | THADEADMAN2011 | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 0 | 16-06-2012 03:40 |