|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My ex threw out my disc's after she threw me out....
What do i do? I contacted EA but they havent replied.. I did register the game... ...... the installed game is useless with out the discs. What are my options? Can I download a image or something? ty kltsin |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
@kltsin
Quote:
Keep hassling EA for a replacement.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
TY for the reply
Heres what I got from EA Quote:
But I do have the reciept (newegg), I also have a police report of her allegedly stabbing me to prove the instability of the relationship. I asure you this is a legitimate request. Anyone have the number for EA so I can pursue this further? Sorry if off topic |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, it's off-topic so, please, find your solution in the proper forum (which this is NOT). I would recommend that you buy another copy instead - it might much less of a hassle than bugging people at Electronic Arts. (Perhaps, if you still have a proof of purchase - bill, jewel case, manual, whatever -, they can give you a deal...?)
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
burp... yes its off topic (somewhat) as KEY DISKS to prevent piracy is the only reason this site exsists.
Quote:
They are replacing my disks for a nominal charge plus shipping and handling even though my situation doesn't follow the criteria for replacement. Last edited by kltsin; 30-01-2006 at 17:18. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi!I'll be very happy if you give mi a cd key for Madden nfl 2006 !
Thank you! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mitkov_ -> the cdkey is usually accompanied with the game when you BUY it, as a new user you are MEANT to read the RULES, which you obviously didnt, so a mod will most likely ban your ass... and its your own fault
__________________
bleh DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you... |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Until now, I've only seen threads getting closed, because of a request for a serial/CD-key, but not members getting banned... (I'm not saying that this practice is good, though!)
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, the new mods can be ruthless sometimes...
/me hands the stick of ruthlessness to Grumpy
__________________
bleh DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you... |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
@TippeX
/me has firmly grabbed the stick of ruthlessness and shaken it violently!!! @Joe Many people have been banned for asking for serial/CD Keys. And so they should! (HINT: Do a search for 'need a serial key'. You will be very surprised with the second response.) ![]() @Mitkov_ You have been banned for a month!! Do NOT ask for serial keys here! If you indeed have the original game, which I seriously doubt, then you will find the serial either on the back of the game manual or the back of the CD case!
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() Last edited by Grumpy; 26-01-2006 at 06:59. |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Madden 2006 help | dskstudio | PC Games | 13 | 08-01-2006 13:19 |
| NHL 2006 Crack | lorddersith | PC Games | 1 | 09-09-2005 08:16 |
| Anybody have latest Madden 2004 crack? | standrobin | PC Games | 4 | 26-12-2003 16:10 |
| Latest Madden 2004 Crack | standrobin | PC Games | 0 | 21-12-2003 06:17 |
| Does Any One have a Madden 2003 no cd Crack???? | elmore | PC Games | 2 | 16-08-2002 14:03 |