|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Wwise files (enpc.w3speech soundpc.cache) for : - wwise (vorbis) = 4962 (79.55%) - wwise (opus) = 20330 (20.26%) I need help regarding the compression method or a ready-made tool I can use; if everything goes well, I will need to restore the original files later. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Games Are For Kids | JoyBoy | Chit Chat | 83 | 16-11-2021 14:28 |
| CorePack Compression methods ? Help | ramazan19833 | Conversion Tutorials | 34 | 09-08-2018 06:51 |
| i got the email in the mail about copying ps2 games | EVOEvo | PS2 Games | 7 | 21-11-2003 07:56 |
| Self-booting games on an older Japanese DC? | Named | DC Games | 1 | 26-09-2003 17:48 |
| Having Problems Burning Numerous *Recent* Games....Help is Appreciated | Protosstic | PSX Games | 2 | 15-01-2002 21:27 |