Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 18:19
3dmodelingmodest 3dmodelingmodest is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: Philippines
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
3dmodelingmodest is on a distinguished road
.OBE 3d models can anyone look into these?

These are 3d models from Glover a platformer originally for the Nintendo 64. I found a tool that supposed to view OBE or NDO but a error message prevents me from using it! Its a very old model viewing tool from Windows 98 era. The error might not have anything to do with compatibility issues? what is more important is to see what the OBE model look like whether we could figure out getting the Hannibal tool to work on modern PC or not. I am trying to see any of the OBE models so I can see what they are before we have to figure out the right tool we need to convert these? I would really appreciate your help guys! I want us to start with Ringo and Crossbow!

OBE models included! You can experiment with these!

I also included the error message in question with the Hannibal tool if you want to look at the problem!

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwbg...1fbmcux/shared
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cart fury champioship racing ps2 models ripping Gcr27 PS2 Games 0 23-05-2023 14:57
Extracting MK Armageddon Models and Textures Kintaro PS2 Games 0 04-01-2007 13:13
question about xbox models, versions... weewa XBox Games 5 28-11-2003 14:50
Playstation 3D Models Branks PSX Games 0 13-08-2003 15:34
"Fahrenheit" Only Work With Certain Models? Brindy17 XBox Games 0 26-04-2003 08:59



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com