View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 07:28

-sheep- is on a distinguished road
Cloud gaming.. end of trainers??? discuss :)

Hello people!!!

Yes, it is I the mighty bahhhhhh himself.. i turn my back for ... 2 years.. and when i look back everyone has gone???

neways.. hello to anyone who knows me... hates me.. etc etc.. thin line between love and hate so im never sure what side my friends are on at any particular time

I thought i would toss a subject in the air and see if anyone heard it fall in the middle of the woods?? anyone??

so.. what ya think?? will CLOUD GAMING be the future?? and will it take off?

Personally i think the answer is NO!!!! cloud gaming basically puts tooo much power in the hands of these companies.. you dont have the solid copy in your hand to add to any kind of collection.. and lastly server dowing is inevitable.. taking a gaming platform completely online (as we seen with MS sudden shitbird 360 on their DRM decision) is a massive NO NO!! i dont want to play halo 22 on my ipad 15... i just wanna know that when i want to play im not going to have to go online all the time..

If this shit does take off.. it obviously will be the end of trainers and cheating .. back to the golden age of rooting around the backs of magazines for cheat codes to every game... i say the golden age.. it was actually SHIT!! cus no inet.. meant stupid amounts of money phoning america for thier cheat lines oh.. back in the day.. things were simpler..

neways... tnx for listening.. if u feel like it.. drop us an opinion..

P.S im working on a new site atm.. my main trainers are sold through another site.. but there will be LOTS of free stuff aswell.. so keep your ear to the ground

peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to -sheep- For This Useful Post:
Oldbunny (29-01-2014)
Sponsored Links