View Single Post
Old 29-07-2011, 15:43

JMC17 is on a distinguished road
Understood.

Having a retail version or a cracked version may influence the workability of your trainers.

Well, I'll make a trainer anyway but the trainer i've tried on GameCopyWorld seems to work just fine for me.
To see your Halo version, right click on Halo.exe and left click properties then go to Details tab.
The version i'm working on is 1.0.9.620

[EDIT] Done, see attachments. Nothing fancy, I will not upload it on GCW since there is better available.

[EDIT2] Multiplayer hacking seems so confidential because few people are able to do it.
Unless you're a good programmer, multiplayer hacking is just fishing.
You fish for weaknesses and failures, unlike memory hacking, you're only gonna get what they didnt protect.

To answer a bit more your question about multiplayer hacking, most games are protected by retaining the memory on their own server, allowing them to verify the memory coming from your side. So any hacking would raise a red flag and be reverted back to normal.

Somes will be protected with PunkBuster and other similar anti-hacking protection.
Most of the times, if you stop those programs from running, your game will not work.

There are other games which does not use this exact system, like Warcraft 3 which compares the memory with every players in your game.
And Neverwinter Nights 2, which checks with their server-side memory except when you level up. Then the server stops double checking while you're leveling up.
Which allows you to hack and not be reverted back.

If you're thinking about protected private servers (Where trainers doesnt work) then only the server host can use Trainers or hacks, because his memory is used to check if yours is legit.

And if you see other people using memory hacks in a game, then you certainly have the same ability just need the right trainer.
There's not a special code or anything to make your trainers work on multiplayer where others fail.
Chances are, if you are using the right trainer for the right version and it still doesnt work on multiplayer, then it's protected.
If someone else is using a trainer where you cant, it probably means they are using their own servers, where memory is not checked.

Now that's for memory hacking.
Like I said in another topic, if you are looking to hack on multiplayer, legal or not, you should google about WPE Pro and Packet filtering/sniffing.
Using that method, you can fish for unencrypted packets, or if you're tough enough, find the timestamp encryption within the exe using a debugger, reverse or nullify it.
But that's as hard as beating PunkBuster. (I think?)
Attached Files
File Type: rar HaloTrainer.rar (2.9 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by JMC17; 02-08-2011 at 06:49.