Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gemini][
Forum: CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 09-03-2006, 14:39
Replies: 26
Views: 10,329
Posted By Gemini][
It looks like Tages will be used in the US...

It looks like Tages will be used in the US version of Spellforce 2.
This is going to be interesting.
Forum: General Gaming 05-12-2005, 09:12
Replies: 3
Views: 5,393
Posted By Gemini][
Exclamation Nah, I don't have the time for that. But thanks.

Nah, I don't have the time for that. But thanks.
Forum: General Gaming 03-12-2005, 06:31
Replies: 3
Views: 5,393
Posted By Gemini][
Exclamation Who can make a Stronghold 1.3.1 trainer?

With Money, Happyness and supplies.

Thanks.
Forum: PC Games 24-08-2005, 06:20
Replies: 49
Views: 36,217
Posted By Gemini][
Yep, the link is dead. Please repost. You can...

Yep, the link is dead. Please repost.
You can use http://www.rapidshare.de/

Thanks in advance.
Forum: PC Games 23-08-2005, 15:56
Replies: 19
Views: 7,635
Posted By Gemini][
Great! :)

Great! :)
Forum: PC Games 23-08-2005, 14:49
Replies: 19
Views: 7,635
Posted By Gemini][
Eheh, sí! Tipo elicottero! Prova sui forum...

Eheh, sí! Tipo elicottero!

Prova sui forum di www.sudekipc.com
Forum: PC Games 23-08-2005, 13:13
Replies: 19
Views: 7,635
Posted By Gemini][
Il tuo inglese dovrebbe essere sufficente per...

Il tuo inglese dovrebbe essere sufficente per arrivare alla fine del gioco senza troppi problemi ;)
Forum: PC Games 23-08-2005, 09:22
Replies: 49
Views: 36,217
Posted By Gemini][
I'm also waiting for it. My DVD-Rom has...

I'm also waiting for it.
My DVD-Rom has problems with the original disk and the no-cd paches fixed the issues for me.
Forum: PC Games 22-06-2005, 10:57
Replies: 1
Views: 18,414
Posted By Gemini][
Postal 2 (Share the Pain) 1.409 NO-CD?

Hi.

I'm looking for the no-cd for a friend of mine (PM me if you prefer).
Also, I'm looking for the no-cd for the "Piss Patch", Apocalypse Weekend.

Thanks in advance.
Forum: CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 20-06-2005, 10:04
Replies: 9
Views: 6,427
Posted By Gemini][
As I said, Mount&Blade seems to use Themida. A...

As I said, Mount&Blade seems to use Themida.
A crack for this game will make many people I know happy (PM me if you're up to something) but it's a $11 title and I'd like to see it grow because it...
Forum: CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 17-06-2005, 13:53
Replies: 9
Views: 6,427
Posted By Gemini][
lol! Thanks for the info...

lol!
Thanks for the info...
Forum: CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 17-06-2005, 06:15
Replies: 9
Views: 6,427
Posted By Gemini][
Question Themida copy protection

Does it work in a similar way Starforce does?
It has been used in games like Mount&Blade.
Forum: PC Games 10-06-2005, 14:15
Replies: 4
Views: 2,763
Posted By Gemini][
Arrow boiling-point-euro_retail-update1_1.exe

Yes, a newer update is out!

http://www.uk.atari.com/index.php?pp=download&did=110
Forum: General Gaming 10-06-2005, 14:04
Replies: 7
Views: 3,725
Posted By Gemini][
Battlefield 2 demo OUT

www.worthplaying.com
www.gamershell.com

Or even via torrents ;)
Forum: PC Games 09-06-2005, 10:25
Replies: 22
Views: 9,893
Posted By Gemini][
I'm talking about the copies (could be some,...

I'm talking about the copies (could be some, could be all) that arrived at the store at the release day.
The US patch (that has been removed) didn't work mostly because the US version was never...
Forum: PC Games 08-06-2005, 10:05
Replies: 10
Views: 5,108
Posted By Gemini][
You need a good beating, FarCry :D

You need a good beating, FarCry :D
Forum: PC Games 08-06-2005, 09:15
Replies: 22
Views: 9,893
Posted By Gemini][
There's no "US" version right now (if there is,...

There's no "US" version right now (if there is, then I got the wrong info), as the early copies sold in the US were in fact UKs. You can apply the UK patch on your legit copy.

Thanks for the good...
Forum: PC Games 07-06-2005, 13:48
Replies: 22
Views: 9,893
Posted By Gemini][
Exclamation Boiling Point 1.1 Patch released (official)!

Hi peeps!

Long time lurker here :)

Go download the 1.1 patch for this GREAT (bugs apart) game and see if you can find a nocd for this version somewhere :p
It's for the UK version but it...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com