Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NemoRA
Forum: PSX Games 23-03-2003, 12:08
Replies: 1
Views: 9,215
Posted By NemoRA
Unhappy Rolling Screen (Y pos. problem?)

I made a post earlier about the problem I was having with Kartia. The screen was rolling and flickering and I couldn't figure out why. I had searched through the forums and one of the mods (I...
Forum: PSX Games 17-03-2003, 19:31
Replies: 0
Views: 1,154
Posted By NemoRA
Legend Of Kartia

I have a question reguarding The Legend of Kartia. I backed this game up from the original. The original had no problems. Well, when I booted it into my psx1 (the small white version) using the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com