Forum: PS2 Games
20-12-2002, 15:32
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,037
Ps2 problems
Bad luck....
Now I got a magic 3 no swap that is suppost to work with all versions but I can't get it to work on my version 1.
I'm ripping my hair out because of my playstation 2
|
Forum: PS2 Games
15-12-2002, 09:31
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,028
I use that method , but the games are dvd rips...
I use that method , but the games are dvd rips so..? Anyways Does anyone know how good the magic 3 on a ps2 v1 works?? Thats what I have on the way.
And yeah I'm maltese but I live in canada.
...
|
Forum: PS2 Games
14-12-2002, 14:29
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,028
|
Forum: PS2 Games
14-12-2002, 13:45
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,028
|
Forum: PS2 Games
14-12-2002, 13:25
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,028
Neo 2.2 pro (ps2 v1) gameshark v2 problems
Ok so I installed my neo 2.2 pro and I bought a gameshark 2 v2.
I have a version 1 playstation 2 and I have heard that to get the ps2 back ups to work you need gameshark 2 v1.3 but I'm not sure.
...
|