FileForums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts
Go to Page...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
3dmodelingmodest
Forum:
General Gaming
Yesterday, 22:49
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
Unless I did something wrong on my end, I'll try...
Unless I did something wrong on my end, I'll try again to be sure! What I did was dragging the DAT to your tool where it extracts the DAT. a black screen appeared and it did extract but why I am only...
Forum:
General Gaming
Yesterday, 20:53
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
What? you kidding me? I want you to take a look...
What? you kidding me? I want you to take a look at this. Compared with your own tool, Game Extractor has done a very impressive job unearthing all of the textures and icons in the first two folders...
Forum:
General Gaming
Yesterday, 06:56
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
No character models found but background objects and maps in there!
So I used your thing and all it give me is what I got, only mesh and tga they are parts of the map! but strangely the very disappointed thing is NO CHARACTER MODELS how come? One thing I noticed...
Forum:
General Gaming
Yesterday, 06:21
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
is there something you can do with pcx? I tried Irfanview and that didn't work!
If you can see any image on these 3 PCXs let me know and convert them into png if you possibly can!:D
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vjnh5v8nujmkwo5/Unnamed_File_000004.pcx/file
...
Forum:
General Gaming
04-10-2026, 15:26
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
Hey thanks! I tried to reach you via PM but I got...
Hey thanks! I tried to reach you via PM but I got no reply from you yet. So I check back here to see if you responded and I am very glad to see you are still active here and willing to help me! The...
Forum:
General Gaming
04-10-2026, 06:10
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
Wait how are you able to see the DAT file? what...
Wait how are you able to see the DAT file? what did you use to open them yourself? Can you tell me?
Forum:
General Gaming
04-10-2026, 02:04
Replies:
9
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Views:
292
Posted By
3dmodelingmodest
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?
Hello. I am trying to get the 3d models and all I could find in there are only textures and icons! This is the current 2010 public demo and strangely unlike the older demos, this one makes the 3d...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Forum Rules
Game Backup
PC Games
PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions
PC Games - Protection List
PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Conversion Tutorials
Microsoft XBox
XBox 360 Games
XBox Games
Sony PlayStation
PS3 Games
PS2 Games
PSP Games
PSX Games
Nintendo
Wii Games
NDS Games
GameCube Games
N64 Games
GBA Games
SEGA
DC Games
Games
General Gaming
Multi Player Games
Game Trainers
Game Coders
CD & DVD
CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
CD/DVD Software & Utilities
DVD Backup Forum
CD/DVD Recordable Media
CD/DVD-Writers
Music & Video
Media Files
Media Software
Media Players
iPod
Creative
Off Topic
Chit Chat
Hardware
Software
Support Forums
GameCopyWorld Support
FileForums Support
All times are GMT -7. The time now is
02:19
.
FileForums
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com