Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kripol
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 14:25
Replies: 4
Views: 1,795
Posted By kripol
I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help. ...

I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help.

Use padus disc juggler vers. 3.0 (www.padus.de)

activate:

- isrc and upc
- scan gaps
- ignore read errors
- raw read/ write
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 14:10
Replies: 2
Views: 1,337
Posted By kripol
I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help. ...

I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help.

Use padus disc juggler vers. 3.0 (www.padus.de)

activate:

- isrc and upc
- scan gaps
- ignore read errors
- raw read/ write
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 13:38
Replies: 4
Views: 2,947
Posted By kripol
I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help. ...

I have had the same problem, but I´ve got help.

Use padus disc juggler vers. 3.0 (www.padus.de)

activate:

- isrc and upc
- scan gaps
- ignore read errors
- raw read/ write
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 13:36
Replies: 4
Views: 2,947
Posted By kripol
..

..
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 13:30
Replies: 4
Views: 2,947
Posted By kripol
.

.
Forum: PC Games 21-10-2001, 04:14
Replies: 2
Views: 1,331
Posted By kripol
I need help too!!!!

I need help too!!!!
Forum: PC Games 11-10-2001, 14:30
Replies: 1
Views: 2,296
Posted By kripol
Red Faction

Weiß einfach nicht mehr weiter! Habe schon alle mir bekannten Möglichkeiten ausprobiert ein funktionierendes backup von Red Faction (german) zu ziehen! Klappt einfach nicht!!! Wer kann helfen??????...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com