FileForums

FileForums (//fileforums.com/index.php)
-   GameCopyWorld Support (//fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Gamecopyworld files are not working anymore (//fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=99774)

ProGamer 18-11-2017 19:32

Gamecopyworld files are not working anymore

I tried changing browsers, disabling adblock, reloading the page, nothing. When i go to download a no cd patch file, from both links, it reads:

The file you are trying to download is currently
not available!
Please try another mirror to download the file!
If it is still unavailable then most likely the file
has been mislinked - The error has been reported
Sorry for the inconvenience and try again
at a later time!

Its been doing this all day. I haven't seen anyone talking about this besides me on the forums, which is odd. lol

Joe Forster/STA 19-11-2017 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProGamer (Post 464201)
I haven't seen anyone talking about this besides me on the forums, which is odd.

Just look one thread down. It may be that the file servers are more and more falling out of sync.

ProGamer 19-11-2017 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Forster/STA (Post 464207)
Just look one thread down. It may be that the file servers are more and more falling out of sync.

The links are working now. I'm making a folder called no cd patches and put all important patches into that folder and saved them, just in the case i can't access this site. I have alot of retail games i bought from ebworld/gamestop years years ago, i hate having to use the CD to run them, so thank goodness for gamecopyworld :D:D

Joe Forster/STA 19-11-2017 12:28

Oh, I'm sorry, I explained ambiguously...! I didn't mean that GameCopyWorld is falling apart but such sync errors do occur sometimes. All files will be available soon, when the admin, Empire, comes around and sees these reports.

totto210 26-11-2017 11:40

maybe you have a virus malware ma friend....
or your isp is blocking some ports or your firewall too...
im from argentina and gcw workin 24/365 days this is the best page legendary :D
go to safe mode and apply scan with eset online scanner, and malwarebytes.
bye

Joe Forster/STA 27-11-2017 06:07

If it occurs on different PC's with different browsers and different settings in different countries then rest assured: it has nothing to do with ISP or malware.