FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   Conversion Tutorials (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   how to Modify arc.ini (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=97906)

thanh1256463 15-05-2016 00:11

how to Modify arc.ini
 
i want to Modify arc.ini
but i dont have any information about this please help me?

Carldric Clement 15-05-2016 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by thanh1256463 (Post 449028)
i want to Modify arc.ini
but i dont have any information about this please help me?

use Notepad++ dude. :D

Epic Titan 69 10-03-2021 08:10

But from where can i find
Unpack cmd
For different compressors??

ffmla 10-03-2021 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic Titan 69 (Post 490791)
But from where can i find
Unpack cmd
For different compressors??

Always check https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=96782
Check the Stickies,it contains lots of informations.

Epic Titan 69 10-03-2021 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffmla (Post 490793)
Always check https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=96782
Check the Stickies,it contains lots of informations.

Thanks Bro.....

El.Amigos 10-03-2021 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic Titan 69 (Post 490804)
Thanks Bro.....

hey man listen
why u said thanks.........
I cant find anything related to UNPACK CMD under any topic......

ffmla 11-03-2021 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by El.Amigos (Post 490806)
hey man listen
why u said thanks.........
I cant find anything related to UNPACK CMD under any topic......

Oops..
Probably you may Lazy:mad:.
Just dig the posted Index(Click the URL).It contains lot of compressor,unpacker and scripts.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com