PDA

View Full Version : C & C: Red Alert 3 Trainer by Cheathappens

skaramuz
01-11-2008, 01:35
Hey guys,
can anybody please post the premium user Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Trainer by Cheathappens. I already used Google & Co, but only found a lot of Promo-Trainers but not the fullversion of the Trainers.

Thanks a lot!

DABhand
01-11-2008, 04:32
No buy a subscription to CH and stop being a cheap ass :)

Fileforums/GCW will never post a trainer that requires a subscription to get. And before you moan on why you should pay money, try making one yourself and see what is involved in making a trainer and you will see that CH's little fee is not much compared to the access to quick trainers you will get.

But im sure [psych] of extalia will bring one out one day.

DABhandisafuct4rd
11-11-2008, 16:53
DABhand you stupid son of a bitch, shut the fuck up and get the fuck off this board.

DABhand
11-11-2008, 19:42
Wow and a lame attempt at elite talk thrown in.

What cant do it in your own name? Oh thats right you already posted above.

Nobody cares about you so bye :)

TippeX
11-11-2008, 23:51
yep, he got a holiday... insulting members, especially ones who have been here for quite some time isn't a smart idea...

Sexy321
30-01-2009, 13:23
Sorry to bump an old post. However, I did not know if this website supports online cheating and if it does, i require an online trainer for 1.06 that will not give out of sync. Is this possible? please pm me with information. willing to pay, looking for a reliable one, and hoping that the creater can guarantee me and update for the trainer for upcoming patches. most interested in freeze money & freeze power or something along those lines. Thank you. sorry if this is done in the wrong place.

-Sexy

DABhand
31-01-2009, 02:04
There is a multiplayer section and at the top of that section is a sticky about the stances of online hacking. We dont like it.

Use skill or learn to get that skill to win. Dont ruin other peoples games online by trying to cheat.

Joe Forster/STA
31-01-2009, 04:38
Agreed.