PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed: ProStreet v1.0 +1 TRAINER #2 dosent work

bRiaN
16-11-2007, 18:30
Hi guys, the "Need for Speed: ProStreet v1.0 +1 TRAINER #2" donsent work..

Can you help me?

My proceeding

Starting the Trainer
Search the NFS Pro Street exe ( nfs.exe )
I select my career
Loading Complete ( Press Return )
Press CTRL+F8

I have no more money as before

Thanks!

Ps: Sorry my english is frozen :o

DABhand
16-11-2007, 19:04
Hi there, this should have been posted in the trainer section of the forum.

But thats an easy mistake to make since English isnt your main language.

The only thing I can assume is..

1. Its only for a specific version of the game, language included. For example the trainer is for the English version and not German.

2. The trainer doesnt work :P

djSolidBase
17-11-2007, 01:01
it doesnt work for me either!

legina
17-11-2007, 02:44
Same problem here doesn't work
I hear the bliep sound when i press it but not working
Also tried to other crack files and still not Working :(

bleep
17-11-2007, 03:09
Can someone try this basic one, if it doesn't work either then I won't bother doing any more for it.

Need For Speed ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2783634-01e) (v1.0 [MULTI2] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2 by ViTALiTY)

Trainer+4

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars

marcius3d
17-11-2007, 04:11
damit ...... come on guys i know ,you can do it. Creat trainer witch will work for 100% plzzz.....

bRiaN
17-11-2007, 06:35
Hi there, this should have been posted in the trainer section of the forum.

But thats an easy mistake to make since English isnt your main language.

The only thing I can assume is..

1. Its only for a specific version of the game, language included. For example the trainer is for the English version and not German.

2. The trainer doesnt work :P

Im using the English Version

bleep
17-11-2007, 08:31
Did you try the one I posted above?

ShiZZoE
17-11-2007, 09:23
The +4 Trainer doesn't work either
I need money:(

ShiZZoE
17-11-2007, 12:54
The +5 Trainer works:)
Money,money,money^^

catdog
17-11-2007, 12:59
http://files-upload.com/files/624584/nfsps2+.rar
try this one

bleep
17-11-2007, 14:28
The +4 Trainer doesn't work either
I need money:(

Are you using the v1.0 [MULTI2] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2 by ViTALiTY

Conqueror
17-11-2007, 15:58
Hi guys, the "Need for Speed: ProStreet v1.0 +1 TRAINER #2" donsent work..
Doesn't work for me either. I hear the beep when I press CTRL+F8, but I don't get the money.

Can someone try this basic one, if it doesn't work either then I won't bother doing any more for it.

Need For Speed ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2783634-01e) (v1.0 [MULTI2] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2 by ViTALiTY)

Trainer+4

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars

Tried it with the ViTALiTY fixed EXE, and it doesn't work either. When I first ran it I got an error complaining about [email protected]@@k.DLL. I ran it with admin rights and now trainer runs (after it copied the DLL into windows directory)... but the trainer still doesn't work. It crashed a couple of times too.

edit:
The +4 trainer uses buttons 1, 2, 3 and 4 (together with shift key). Those four buttons shouldn't be used in the trainer. They are default keys for changing the game inerface (mini map, road markings, arrows and player list).

edit2:
sorry, the +4 trainer is working.

bleep
17-11-2007, 16:45
Do you have the multi2 version (US/ES)
Calibers trainer seems to work fine on mine however Sheep and rb's doesn't.

Conqueror
17-11-2007, 17:07
Do you have the multi2 version (US/ES)
Yes.

Conqueror
17-11-2007, 17:12
The +5 Trainer works:)
Money,money,money^^
Where's that?

bleep
17-11-2007, 19:47
Well for those that can use my trainer, here's an update.

Need For Speed: ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2791326-ed7)

Trainer+8

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars
Max Grip Bonus
All Cars FWD
All Cars RWD
All Cars AWD

All Cars *WD
Changes the Drivetrain on all purchasable cars.
Rear Wheel Drive(RWD) allows you to access Drift Stages.

toenailsin
17-11-2007, 23:12
i've had similar problems with trainers not working, however your trainer seems to work perfectly for me.

one problem though, the 'All Cars For Sale' one doesn't seem to work.

Edit: i take that back. it works. it just leaves the locked symbol on it

bleep
17-11-2007, 23:14
The lock will still appear over the cars however you should be able to click on them to purchase them.

nuckfuts
18-11-2007, 13:50
very nice bleep. i figured out the lock part, but not the cars yet. - although i did find the career structs. isn't it nice how the pointers are structured too? :) this is actually easier to hack than any of the NFS games so far (or i'm getting better)

Conqueror
18-11-2007, 14:30
Well for those that can use my trainer, here's an update.

For some reason, your trainer is working now. Earlier, I said it wasn't working... I think that's because I didn't see the money change instantly. If you go back or forward in menu, you see the change.

Oh, and thanks to someone above who clarified about the locked cars. I thought I wasn't able to purchase them when I saw the locked symbol.

bleep
18-11-2007, 15:43
very nice bleep. i figured out the lock part, but not the cars yet.

Yeah it's a rather cheap menu hack but effective, lol.

Need For Speed: ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2797582-d5c)

Trainer+10

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars
Max Grip Bonus
All Cars FWD
All Cars RWD
All Cars AWD
No Repairs
Quick NOS Refill

Conqueror
18-11-2007, 17:58
Yeah it's a rather cheap menu hack but effective, lol.

Need For Speed: ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2797582-d5c)

Trainer+10

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars
Max Grip Bonus
All Cars FWD
All Cars RWD
All Cars AWD
No Repairs
Quick NOS Refill

Damnnn! That's getting close to completion for the first full trainer for nfsps with all the cheats needed. well done.

bleep
18-11-2007, 19:58
..well here's a minor update, not sure if 50,000 will cover all races but it's easily modified if needed.

Need For Speed: ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2804619-08a)

Trainer+12

Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars
Max Grip Bonus
All Cars FWD
All Cars RWD
All Cars AWD
No Repairs
Quick NOS Refill
Drift Points x10
50,000 Race Points

mekdts
18-11-2007, 20:23
hey bleep bit of a noob question but anyways..

how do i get ur trainer to work? i downloaded it and when i opened it it said

c:/windows/system43/[email protected]@@k.dll

so i downloaded that and put it in my system 32 and that message went away but now my problem is how do i actualy run the trainer like with the infiniti money??

thanks

Conqueror
18-11-2007, 20:37
I had that problem too, if you've read the earlier posts. You need to run the trainer "as admin".

Maybe bleep should add that info in the readme file.

mekdts
18-11-2007, 21:40
I had that problem too, if you've read the earlier posts. You need to run the trainer "as admin".

Maybe bleep should add that info in the readme file.

ive done that... i mean how do i enable it in pro street?

on the trainer do i just click infiniti money then run the game and then press shift+2?

if u could explain i would be gratefull

bleep
18-11-2007, 21:47
The cheat is enabled by clicking the button or using the hotkey. The cash should display 99,999,999 after purchasing an item.
If the cheat and others don't work then it may be due to difference in game versions.
I have the multi2 with vitality exe fix.

mekdts
18-11-2007, 21:54
hmm sounds pretty confusing to me.. well i ran the trainer and press the button then ran the game then at the begining carear loads itself then i pressed shift+2 and i purchased something.. still nothing happened.

how do i check what version i have if its not to much trouble?

bleep
18-11-2007, 22:02
Sorry dude, you're not the only one that the trainer doesn't work for. Have you tried the others found at cheathappens.com, you can find a list of trainer sites here;

http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=82675

mekdts
18-11-2007, 22:07
Sorry dude, you're not the only one that the trainer doesn't work for. Have you tried the others found at cheathappens.com, you can find a list of trainer sites here;

http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=82675

kk kool

djSolidBase
19-11-2007, 06:37
nod32 is telling me that the +8, +10, and +12 trainer is a trojan

i cant download it

Joe Forster/STA
19-11-2007, 08:23
There are no such trainers on GCW. I suppose you're talking about trainers on other sites but I don't think they would contain trojans because then they would've been removed long ago. NOD32 is an extremely good virus scanner but it does report false positives sometimes...

nuckfuts
19-11-2007, 08:35
false alarm, HotKeysHook... Turn off NOD32, download it, and then run it through VirusTotal.com

You shouldn't ever rely on one AV for stuff like trainers anyways.

JustDoIt!
19-11-2007, 12:49
bleep can you stop race timer in the game?

Conqueror
19-11-2007, 15:19
ive done that... i mean how do i enable it in pro street?

on the trainer do i just click infiniti money then run the game and then press shift+2?

if u could explain i would be gratefull

I have this problem too sometimes. It doesn't work 100% of time. When that happens, just quit the game, launch the trainer again (as admin) and start the game again. Press the shortcut keys after you've loaded your career.

Conqueror
19-11-2007, 15:27
I don't get something. Using these trainers, I've purchased the best cars for my career, yet I still can't beat some of the very early races in the game. !!! :o I've dominated the first round and I'm on my second one.

And no, I'm not a bad driver... I've been playing racing games for long time. I think it's the way the game is designed. The faster you drive, the faster the AI cars drive. In cases where I've beaten the races with best cars like the Zonda or Lamborghini, the difference between me and the second place driver is only a second or two. This is mostly true even when I'm driving without cheats.

Joe Forster/STA
19-11-2007, 16:06
The Need for Speed series has been plagued by dynamic AI from The Need for Speed Special Edition (the 1.5th member of the series)... :(

djSolidBase
19-11-2007, 22:25
i cant even download it, nod32 wont let me, can you please upload the trainer to rapidshare.com or speedyshare.com

because when i download from divshare, the download fails on the last byte

im talking about the +12 trainer that bleep made

@ bleep, anyway you can change the hotkeys to f1,f2,f3,f4, etc. and add a no-damage option, no blown engine, and have some notification that the options are activated
for example a little sound when a option is activated and deactivated

that would be awesome

bleep
20-11-2007, 03:41
I'll look into it another day, I've grown bored with this game. Last update for now.

Need For Speed: ProStreet (http://www.divshare.com/download/2823984-796)

Trainer+14

Slow AI On
Slow AI Off
Infinite Nitro's
Infinite Cash
All Cars For Sale
Drive-Thru-Cars
Max Grip Bonus
All Cars FWD
All Cars RWD
All Cars AWD
No Repairs
Quick NOS Refill
Drift Points x10
50,000 Race Points

Rapidshare folder
http://rapidshare.com/users/CLWKDY

DABhand
20-11-2007, 08:58
Slow AI on and off is one option btw

bleep
20-11-2007, 09:56
Well you do have two options, one to turn it on and another to turn it off. Yes, it only has one modifying function if thats what you mean.

sheep
20-11-2007, 12:03
no, he means in the current NORMAL convention of counting options for a trainer you have counted 1 to many.. on and off is a state of 1 option.. not 2 options. (Slow AI on) affects the state of the ai which easily constitutes an option, (Slow AI off) is merely returning it to its original state, only one state is affected in a gainful manner thus there being only one option to count. Otherwise we could all do trainers like this..

here we have my latest +4 for N4S.

TURN INTO A PENGUIN off
ALL DRIVERS SMILE WHEN YOU PASS THEM off
FLYING ICECREAM VAN RIDE off
WIN RACE AS MARIO off

unfortunately i didnt include any ON options but you got 4 amazing OFF options to play with.. yay!!

DABhand
20-11-2007, 15:24
hehehe you nut :P

bleep
20-11-2007, 16:34
Lol.. I get the point Sheep. I did have a Stop Time cheat which was number 14 but it seems it was linked to many other functions and tracing to the real timer proved difficult so I scrapped it at the last moment. I just forgot to edit the cheat count but when I have time I'll try to finish the cheat.

sheep
21-11-2007, 02:18
good stuff.. nice work btw.

bleep
21-11-2007, 04:54
..thanks bud.

Jackes
26-11-2007, 01:12
Hi

Can someone please:confused: email me a trainer for nfs prostreet, I just want money
My internet supplier block me from downloading via the internet, but my email allow attachments
Thanks Jackes [email protected]