PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Trainer OR Cheats

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 09:18
Any help would be appreciated guys...Not a difficult game but it takes TIME and thats one luxury i dont really have.

BigBoi
13-11-2007, 09:28
cheathappens.com has both

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 10:07
For UNLIMITED Users....I dont intend to pay for trainers....Not when infinite trainer groups used to make them for free....I think its the worse way to make money.....IF i was them i would have a Donate button and that alone would provide them with money...Even if every user donated 1$....They have thousands of users.

TippeX
13-11-2007, 10:25
agree there, its a difficult business choice
registered users = steady (ish) income / easier to manage
donate button = not steady, and unpredictable, cant spot 'trends' as easily...

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 12:12
Ive seen thousands of sites with a donate button that make plenty of cash...

DABhand
13-11-2007, 14:34
Maybe you can come paint my rooms for $1 donation?

Nahh didnt think so :P

Remember its the trainer makers time and hard work you are paying for. Not everything in life is free.

If I wanted to do trainers for either CH or EC for money then thats my choice, but if I wanted to do for free again thats my choice, just because you dont like it doesnt mean its wrong.

Let me tell you a story about donation buttons, once apon a time when I was a bad boy I helped out at a naughty web site, I had a donate button for my hard work, avg clicks per day 5-10! Thats how generous people are.

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 15:32
5-10 per day even if there were 1$ donations ( which i doubt ) it would still make you 150-300$ per month. And i dont think you would make 100 trainers in 1 month. Rather 1-2 or even 3. 150$-300$ for 3 trainers aint bad.
And to me it is wrong since the original trainer groups who started out 15 years ago if not more asked NOTHING in return. Some that still exist dont ask for anything even 15 years later. Cracking groups dont ask for anything in return even though they crack games that cost 40-60$. Yet people ask money for trainers. Now if thats not weird what is ? I would easily donate 5$ to a website with trainers and im sure many more would too.

Grumpy
13-11-2007, 16:06
We have a donation button at cd-2-dvd.com. It does NOT work!
Sure we had a few donations in the first couple of months but never enough to cover even the server cost let alone make 'thousands' or 'plenty' of cash!

If trainer makers want to charge for their trainers it does not mean you 'have' to pay. They are not forcing you to pay.
If you badly want trainers for free then 'you' can make them yourself. Simple as that really!
Once you realize its not a simple task to make the trainer yourself then you may be more inclined to pay for them.

Not when infinite trainer groups used to make them for free
'Used' to!! Things have changed!
it takes TIME and thats one luxury i dont really have.
Yes it takes 'a lot' of time! If you dont have the time then you pay someone else to do it. Its like that for most things in life, so why not trainers!?

It really pisses me off to hear people crying all the time about having to pay for something! :mad:

DABhand
13-11-2007, 16:47
5-10 per day even if there were 1$ donations ( which i doubt ) it would still make you 150-300$ per month. And i dont think you would make 100 trainers in 1 month. Rather 1-2 or even 3. 150$-300$ for 3 trainers aint bad.
And to me it is wrong since the original trainer groups who started out 15 years ago if not more asked NOTHING in return. Some that still exist dont ask for anything even 15 years later. Cracking groups dont ask for anything in return even though they crack games that cost 40-60$. Yet people ask money for trainers. Now if thats not weird what is ? I would easily donate 5$ to a website with trainers and im sure many more would too.

What world are you living in, 5-10 clicks per day = $150 per month?

It was 5 cents per click, 50cents per day, $15 per month. Thats if the sponsor actually paid you which most didnt as they came up with excuses to not pay you.

Like the austrian guy who stole my work and put the exact same html on his but he got paid and I didnt. Go figure.

You said you would donate $5 to a site for trainers, for 7 times that you get a membership for life at CH. $14.95 for a year and thats alot of trainers you get access to. Not sure what the cost is at EC is not checked.

Nothing weird about asking to be paid for your own hard work. Its not easy to figure out ways to fool the game to go the way you want it to.

Nobody makes 100 trainers per month, but both Sheep and Caliber could easily score a high number each per month.

Trainer groups 15 yrs ago did it for fun yes, but 15 yrs ago they were also mostly internal, and people in market stalls would sell their stuff to others who didnt have access to BBS's.

Again if people want to make money from their own hard work its their choice, and just remember groups werent doing trainers etc for everyone, it was ultimately the challenge of doing it as games got tougher to train.

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 20:59
Grumpy CD-2-DVD isnt the same as Cheathappens. I think that in the second case people do realize that it takes time to create an Trainer thus im sure they would really use the donate button.

Dabhand i have seen donations ranging from 5cents to 200$ in plenty of sites. In any case i dont think i could ever donate less than 5-10$ to anything. I know cause i have donated in websites before. As for trainer groups, SOME have been doing it for the past 15 years not just 15 years ago. And like i said people crack programs and games everyday but i have never heard anyone asking for money....
And im not saying its not their choice, ofcourse it is but in a way i dont like the way they are doing it meaning IF you pay you have the trainer now, IF NOT then you have the trainer over a month from now.....

PS : 34$ lifetime isnt much but who says (Guarantees) that cheathappens will keep on existing for as long as i will be playing games ? ;)

sheep
14-11-2007, 00:49
for starters crackers HAVE been paid since the start of groups on the PC.. i really wish people would stop talking about subjects they are obviously clueless about.. if they werent paid in cash they were paid in hardware, why do you think some of the biggest charges in the last busts were for theft or fraudulent gain of computer hardware? it doesnt grown on trees. crackers never asked for money up front because its ILLEGAL and where you have money you have a trail so eventually somone has to be at the end of it, if crackers COULD get paid for their work ID LOVE!!! you to name one that would say NAH!!! I DO IT CUS I LOVE IT!!!

Ive been creating and rlsing FREE trainers for over 10 years and do you know how much gratitude people show?? ZIP... only time you get anything out of the public is when the trainer isnt working correctly for THEM.

my advice is this.. DO NOT!!!! pay a site for trainers you can make yourself with a simple trainer engine.. your getting ripped off.. pay for something that makes you WONDER how its done, or amazes you when you use it, or you simply have fun with, because then you know you have spent your money wisely.. i dont pay an electrician to plug my appliances IN do i?? of course not.. i pay him for his expertise and knowledge of problems that are WAY beyond me.. use the same common sense when your PAYING for trainers and you might understand that its not THAT weird paying for something you took for granted in the past.

Grumpy
14-11-2007, 02:11
@HellasVagabond
Grumpy CD-2-DVD isnt the same as Cheathappens
My reference to cd-2-dvd.com is in reference to your following quote!

Ive seen thousands of sites with a donate button that make plenty of cash...

Yes thousands of sites may have donation buttons but I can assure you they dont necassarily make any money!
We at cd-2-dvd are lucky to make 1 cent let alone thousands of dollars.

True CD-2-DVD is not the same as Cheathappens and trainers are definately a hell of a lot harder to make than DVD Menu's etc. (DVD Menus etc are definately not hard to make, yet people still expect others to make them instead of creating them themselves!)

The point I am trying to make here is Donation buttons do NOT always work.
People have every right to charge for what they create.

Trainers dont cost me a single cent! I dont and probably wont ever use trainers.
When I spend a small fortune on a game I want it to be hard and challenging. ;)

Joe Forster/STA
14-11-2007, 03:41
Yes, it's only a matter of motivation. You either do it for the money or for the "mental orgasm" of having achieves something that has never existed before. But, for the latter, you need to be a person who can experience this type of "mental orgasm", otherwise only the money route will work...

And, yes, most users are selfish bastards ;) whose only contact to the software author is when they send in complaints. However, in some cases, even those people start their complaints with "I like your software but..." - this is also a bit of gratitude.

HellasVagabond
14-11-2007, 04:00
GRUMPY I never use trainers in games that will take me 3-4 days to complete. However in Supreme Commander 1 level will take many hours to complete due to the weird resource management system. Thats why i need a trainer. So why should i pay 14$ per year or 34$ lifetime when i only want lets say a couple of trainers per year ? To me it doesnt make sense thats all.

Sheep can you make an Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Trainer ? Would be much appreciated :)

BigBoi
14-11-2007, 04:33
sounds like you have a couple of options here then:

1. you can pay cheathappens $15 for a YEAR's worth of trainers
2. you can pay sheep $10 for a MONTH's worth of trainers
3. you can make one yourself since apparently if anyone other than sheep can make it then any 5 year old with trainer maker kit should be able to pull it off.. not sure what that says about you, but hey.

sheep
14-11-2007, 06:31
actually.. i said use your common sense, if someone is selling something that can be done by yourself with relatively little or no experience then they are going to have a SERIOUSLY hard time selling that product. Unless of course there is a monopoly but of course monopolys never last forever, eventually a NEW rival comes up and gives people a new choice.

Its amusing the way you put the arguement like this..

cheathappends 1 year $15
sheep 1 month $10

though of course people should wonder WHY this is the case, and anyone who is stupid enough to part with their money without checking a few facts first would be easily parted with their cash in the first place and foolish enough to ONLY compare 2 prices.

I mean.. rolls royce sell for over 250,000 pounds.. while other cars sell for close to 10,000 in this case the price MEANS something so personally i would feel someone selling something for 15 dollars a year either thinks little of their product or have stupidly high turnover on their site. (same way supermarkets can afford to sell shite at low prices because they buy in bulk)

Personally i would do a few things before giving ANY money out..
1. check out exactly what the products on offer are OFFERING..
2. check out how often they are (CREATORS FAULT) mistakes in the product.
3. the level of customer care and the answers people get when presented with a complaint.

all these factors should influence heavily on a decision to part with your hard earned cash.. if i wasnt 100% behind my product and didnt put every ounce of my passion into my work i too would be charing 15 dollars a year.. its all my conscience would allow.

what i do love.. is all these NEW faces that appear here with 1 - 7 posts to their name who are suddenly PRO certain cheat sites, id love to see the IP records for some of these people.. i can feel the presence of a doppleganger or 2 i think. pathetic really. you got something to say then i suggest you say it with your real name.

HellasVagabond
14-11-2007, 06:57
Never ever seen trainer kits......Only artmoney and stuff like that which i dont think thats what youre talking about.