PDA

View Full Version : C&C3 Tiberium Wars 1.09 Trainer?

tristancliffe
01-11-2007, 11:21
Hi. I'm new here.

Really struggling with that one mission on C&C3 (you know which one I mean - the one that has sent hundreds of people, myself included, insane).

Any chance of a trainer that works with the recent patch (the one I gather made GDI comparatively rubbish, which hasn't helped this mission). I've tried the others, and no success, but I wasn't expecting them to work.

If anyone has, or can write, a trainer for 1.09 then I'd really like to have it please.

Thanks

BigBoi
01-11-2007, 15:12
cheathappens has one for 1.09 ... not public yet though

PCGamer
04-12-2007, 08:17
It was meant to be public on the 4th of december! :mad: and its the 5th here lol

Caliber
04-12-2007, 14:32
It was meant to be public on the 4th of december! :mad: and its the 5th here lol

hmm.. seems you are right. i sent a message to pwiz to see if he would unlock it since the date says december 4 as date to release to public-

keep checking in here and at cheathappens.com to see if he's unlocked it yet-

i think this normally happens automatically but we recently updated the site to version 5.0 which enhanced alot of stuff but perhaps it reset the counters on these release dates.

thanks for the heads-up!

best,
Caliber

www.cheathappens.com

PCGamer
04-12-2007, 21:31
Ah you're welcome mate, and I now have your wonderful C&C v1.09 trainer from cheathappens, and thanks for all the wonderful trainers you make for games, my enjoyement of the games has increased 1000 fold coz of them! :D

recro
02-02-2008, 08:26
Installed/patched game/overwrote *.dat file with download and ran trainer from diff drive (file hidden).

Start game goto match...start match have started trainer in 3 situations...
1. Before launching game...2. During game startup...3.in game after building a structure...

Problem as soon as activated...Server out of sync game becomes unplayable and auto stops..back to lobby

What am I doing wrong....Thanks for your help in advance :) :( :)

....make me happy

DABhand
02-02-2008, 11:18
Trainers arent for helping you multiplayer cheats who ruin everyones fun.

If you cant play the game right on multiplayer dont play it at all, or go learn how to play it.

Synaesthesia
02-02-2008, 15:13
"server out of sync". Think it as a relativity law. What you have on your screen, also needs to happen on your opponent's screen. Since player memory is not shared, you alter server conditionals, thus de-sync-ing gameplay. The only way to go at it is to packet edit..