PDA

View Full Version : The Witcher

emreggub
30-10-2007, 09:44
I bought the original of this & have just updated it to version 1.1A.I assume I have the UK version which I bought in the GAME store in Plymouth.Cant find a working trainer for it.The one from Cheat Happens(version 1.1) didn't work so as I have now updated to version 1.1A I cant find a trainer for this either.The promo trainer on here is also from Cheat Happens but when you go to that site they want you to sign up to obtain the full trainer.However there is a note on there that says the trainer does not work with all versions of the game.Is there going to be one on gamecopyworld that will work with my version?:confused:

BigBoi
30-10-2007, 14:26
did you even try the 1.1a promo? if it works then the full trainer will work, that's kinda the point

emreggub
30-10-2007, 15:59
Tried registering on Cheat Happens & the promo trainer did work but when I tried to get the full trainer I get the message "Service Unavailable" CONNED or what.!!!!:mad:

Caliber
30-10-2007, 17:12
Tried registering on Cheat Happens & the promo trainer did work but when I tried to get the full trainer I get the message "Service Unavailable" CONNED or what.!!!!:mad:

conned? what do you mean? have you tried to re-download? our site services thousands and thousands of members. i have NEVER heard anyone say they had problems downloading our trainers, but perhaps pwiz was updating the server or something. if you have a problem with a download then mail pwizard at the site and see if he can help. we do not 'con' members into joining to steal their money- lol-

i am sure you will enjoy the trainer so try again-

best,
Cal

emreggub
31-10-2007, 01:16
OK I apologize for saying "CONNED" I was just disappointed at not being able to get the full trainer.Still cant get the full version after registering on Cheat Happens as it now says "locked content" on the trainer & "upgrade your membership". The full trainer is not available if you have "free" membership and as I dont have any credit cards or bank account I am unable to get that trainer.:rolleyes:

DABhand
31-10-2007, 08:42
Jesus. Man people do read things that you sign up for.

Trainer makers at the end of the day arent here to make you trainers they do it for a challenge and lately some have done it as a way of employment.

I didnt do trainers because people wanted them, I think some people have to realise this and come back to planet earth for a holiday.

Caliber
31-10-2007, 19:57
OK I apologize for saying "CONNED" I was just disappointed at not being able to get the full trainer.Still cant get the full version after registering on Cheat Happens as it now says "locked content" on the trainer & "upgrade your membership". The full trainer is not available if you have "free" membership and as I dont have any credit cards or bank account I am unable to get that trainer.:rolleyes:

i see. i was mistaken. i thought you were an unlimited member. at any rate, the trainer will be free to ALL members in a few weeks.

best,
Cal

Klinsi
11-11-2007, 05:07
i see. i was mistaken. i thought you were an unlimited member. at any rate, the trainer will be free to ALL members in a few weeks.

best,
Cal

Regarsing that point ...
Sory if its off topic but if the witcher trainer that not available for ANY free member can change to be available to all members in a few weeks THAN ...

How about the TRAINER for COMPANY OF HEROES opposing fronts for ORIGINAL VERSION 2.100
When its become free to ALL MEMBERS both limited & unlimited member ???

Thanks

HellasVagabond
13-11-2007, 09:17
Caliber used to be one of the few people that made trainers for free....He has since passed to the dark side of the force :P

Caliber
13-11-2007, 11:51
it...is....the......only......way......luke....... ..you....know.....it......to....be.....true.......

best,
"darth" caliber