PDA

View Full Version : Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts v2.100 trainer ??

Randy2k6
25-10-2007, 08:12
Well, i've seen on the www.cheathappens.com website that you need to be a member to download the COH:OF v2.100 trainer but its too damn expensive to become a member to me. and all i want is that trainer so it'd make no sense to pay for the membership for only ''one'' trainer.

So my question is: If anyone can upload the trainer to www.gamecopyworld.com or give me a good link where i can download the trainer, because i really want that trainer because it makes the game a lot more fun than it already is.

DABhand
25-10-2007, 08:58
No the trainer will NOT be uploaded anywhere while its non-public, after time when it does become a public free trainer then people will upload it.

And posting this in this section is stupid. Motion to close the thread!

nando2002
25-10-2007, 09:05
Calm down tiger (DABhand)

Ranky2k6... I am an unlimited member on Cheat Happens, you know why?, because you must support other works if you want to have fun.
It's not too expensive. You can pay for a lifetime membership instead of a year membership.

When the trainer reach his public release date (just like a game), Chris will release it in GCW. You only have to wait and meanwhile improve your strategy to avoid become a trainer-dependent-gamer.

Joe Forster/STA
25-10-2007, 09:07
Wrong forum, moved. Obvious attempt to illegally obtain software, closed. (We want to keep it friendly with all trainer coders so we have zero tolerance against such request!)