PDA

View Full Version : Company of Heroes 2.100 trainer

WardoggOne
18-10-2007, 00:26
i'm stuck on 2.100 till relic releases a fixed patch. so i'm requesting a COH OF 2.100 trainer

Caliber
18-10-2007, 08:24
i'm stuck on 2.100 till relic releases a fixed patch. so i'm requesting a COH OF 2.100 trainer

we are looking into this at Cheathappens. we should have something maybe by the end of the day there, for sure by tommorrow afternoon-

best,
Cal

Caliber
23-10-2007, 09:27

we completed the 2.100 trainer for COH and OF at cheathappens.

best,
Cal

Randy2k6
25-10-2007, 08:38
Yeah, but it isn't free! Upload it so we can download it for free!

DABhand
25-10-2007, 08:50
he made it, and he is selling it, you dont want it then you dont have to buy it, just have to be more patient till a free one comes available or wait till its free on cheathappens

knightpress
27-10-2007, 06:31
Save yourself money and download ArtMoney, then the only thing you'll spend is a few minutes locating the memory addresses of things you're interested in.

Most importantly, it works on any single-player game, and the better you get at it the easier it becomes.

RaWr-MaD
31-10-2007, 00:56
I've removed my name and released the trainer...it's a shame that people have to wait so long.

[Links Removed]

DABhand
31-10-2007, 08:45
That better not be a CH one, and for your info your name is encoded into the trainer if it is one from CH. So you will be caught out if you are a member there :P

EDIT: It is CH one, flagged for mods to remove. Ill send file with encoded name to Pwiz :P

Grumpy
31-10-2007, 09:00
@RaWr-MaD
Do NOT post Non-public Cheathappens Trainers here again!!

DABhand
31-10-2007, 09:07
Thanks Grumpy :)

EDIT: Just been notified the source has been permanently banned and subscription terminated. Silly silly thing to do releasing a non-public trainer not only he lost his money but any other chances of a fine service and good trainers are now defunkt for them.

Hope thats a lesson to the rest of the CH subscribers :)

Caliber
31-10-2007, 19:54
Thanks Grumpy :)

EDIT: Just been notified the source has been permanently banned and subscription terminated. Silly silly thing to do releasing a non-public trainer not only he lost his money but any other chances of a fine service and good trainers are now defunkt for them.

Hope thats a lesson to the rest of the CH subscribers :)

thanks for the remove of the link!

btw, we added a little more than the member's name to the trainer .exe's that are created on our site. we can trace our trainers even if they remove their names, etc.

best,
Cal

RaWr-MaD
01-11-2007, 06:30
that made me LOL, no really it did....
Cause I still can access the site on my account.

Woopy doo, retards.

You're not the only one that is smarter then it looks.

Grumpy
01-11-2007, 06:51
Woopy doo, retards.
Hmmm another Keyboard Cowboy!

You're not the only one that is smarter then it looks.
Not sure what to make of the grammer here? Obviously not as smart as you think. ;)

RaWr-MaD
01-11-2007, 07:18
Quite funny, you're discriminating now, cause I'm dutch.
I'm so going to sue your ass.

And as for the account being banned, I know there was a encrypted form of the username. And thus I got up to cheathappens and looked for some guys name...

Ain't he pwned :D

Joe Forster/STA
01-11-2007, 07:39
@RaWr-MaD: Banned, forum rule #1. (It is not very wise to be so proud of your actions, that are against the forum rules, even after warnings from a moderator.)

TippeX
01-11-2007, 07:40
not anymore considering you just admitted to it...

sue his ass... im sure if anyone will be sued it will be you... by cheathappens...

you're really being idiotic, sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut, kind of like now...

Caliber
01-11-2007, 08:11
And as for the account being banned, I know there was a encrypted form of the username. And thus I got up to cheathappens and looked for some guys name...

Ain't he pwned :D

lol rigghhhtttt....

our form of detection doesn't work like that, my friend, sorry=

thanks again mods for your help in this. i guess we all get a laugh out of this guy-

best,
Cal

DABhand
01-11-2007, 08:39
Cal im not a mod mate, I just let Pwiz know what was going on.

But for some reason another mod thinks i am being a mod, go figure :P

Which means TippeX you act like me kinda also, so you are a mod too :P

Klinsi
01-11-2007, 15:36
Ok Ok... so I want to ask again is there any FREE TRAINER for CoH OF 2.100 ?

Despite my PC had 4G memory, unfortunately, is very strange to know that my PC always failed to play CoH OF 2.101 & CoH OF 2.102 without being crashed out every 10 minutes plus since I patched the game, its very weird to know that the games is starting to lagging (I play in max & normal resolution) !!!

I play the original version & its just fine !!!!
I never play Online too so actually its useless for me to update my game too
I just play game EXTREMELY FOR RELEASING MY STRESS & HAVE FUN ! no more no less...
So I need the trainer for unlimited resources, troop & instant build, just that !

So apparently I can only play the game in original version & worse, there is NO PUBLIC TRAINER for the original version that available for FREE at all !

Why don't u bought that trainer in CH ?
Yeah... I know its very funny & pathetic, but for some reason, I will get a lot of big problem & trouble if there is someone in my family know that I spend some money AGAIN to joined some gaming site & worse, they are my main financial supporter !
I think my financial sources will be banned FOREVER ! :eek: & of course, I don't want that to be happened too
So without joining unl member in CH, u can't get the trainer !

Worse... there is another problem too
Apparently the legendary trainermaker beside & other than CH had been long gone retired eh ???
Where are their trainer now ?
Almost every game out now only get trainer from CH !

Worse again....
Its very sad to know that CH started to charge the trainer & even make the waiting time for free trainer SO MUCH LONGER with overlimit times (U must waited for more than months ???) !!!
Its so very sad that not only u must started to wait so much longer times to just get a trainer from the CH (yeah, I know its a previledge for a unl member) but now many trainer CAN BE ONLY ACCESSED by ONLY UNL MEMBERS too !

Its so strange to know that CH even charge the trainer for the Original version cuz they maybe know that the original version CoH OF is the best & most compatible with any kind of PC ???
Isn't they should charge the trainer for newer version of the game ???
So there is no trainer for the original version of this super cool game available for free in CH
Hm... smells like a monopoly eh ?

ArtMoney ?
Hey, if I have time to search & use that kind of sw, I will not be so desperate about the trainer Bro
That kind of program is so complex & its had limited capability too since I play the game only in Skirmish too

But maybe there is someone who can be so kind enough to provide me with the user-friendly manual guide about how to create & hack the game to get unlimited resources, troops, and instant build in CoH OF using ArtMoney ???
I try using GameHack but unfortunately, I failed miserably !

Bah... its cause the Relic is so freaking stingy to release & create some simple CHEAT CODES like many RTS game had in the past !
All the cheat codes available in the game is very useless (in terms to make the game more fun to play & more aproachable for a beginner player!)

Thanks a lot for anyone that so kind enough help & guide me to solve my problem & sorry for my bad English too
U can try to PM me too :D

DABhand
02-11-2007, 17:48
Is your 4GB all the same speed? i.e all sticks of ram same type e.g DDR400 etc

Grumpy
03-11-2007, 01:54
I'm so going to sue your ass.
lol, I await with eagerness for the knock at the door. ;)

Klinsi
05-11-2007, 10:36
Is your 4GB all the same speed? i.e all sticks of ram same type e.g DDR400 etc

Sorry I had use the same version & brand too

Worse, now I can't update my game to latest patch when I try to use the latest patch (maybe this patch are more compatible for my game too but unfortunately... )!
In the past, I had updated my game twice but the result is not so good
The game started to crash out to desktop but now... its had been worse !
I can't update my game AT ALL even my PC connect to internet too
The dl menu always said failed & the patch always error too ???

Hm... need help regarding cheat for CoH OF 2.100 !
Is there any trainermaker in out there beside CH ???
Where is the Pizza ? SKoss ? Max ? Reload ? they are the legendary trainermaker but now ???
Almost all games got trainer from CH now !
Hm...

Considering the trainer for original version isn't free while the trainer for update version is FREE despite need times, its make me more certain that the original version & the trainer will work very well with my PC too

Anyway thanks for your advice Bro

DABhand
05-11-2007, 11:17
Unfortunately the trainer scene is a bit stagnant, Brewers and Unleashed are the only ones that sort of release trainers consistantly, but not that consistantly.

Have you tried www.dlh.net for latest patch to COH OF?

Klinsi
08-11-2007, 08:12
Unfortunately the trainer scene is a bit stagnant, Brewers and Unleashed are the only ones that sort of release trainers consistantly, but not that consistantly.

Have you tried www.dlh.net for latest patch to COH OF?

Ok I will try to patched it again
Thanks Bro

WardoggOne
01-12-2007, 19:46
everytime i try to patch it gives me a bs some file is corrupted

Klinsi
07-12-2007, 04:26
everytime i try to patch it gives me a bs some file is corrupted

At last, I had someone who had same problem too
Hehehe...

Unfortunately, I still failed to overcome or solve that problem !
First I think the update file is corrupted but since I try to dl the file from many site & still failed, bah... I started to think that maybe the problem is in my PC

WardoggOne
15-12-2007, 02:36
still does it

Klinsi
16-12-2007, 03:09
Yeah, still failed to updated & now so many games comes out, so...

Bit seduced to try play another game too !

ronson49
27-06-2008, 08:43
I just wanted to say this is nonsense.

I always *aquire* access to cheathappens when ever i need to fill a warez boards request. Why i would i pay for a trainer? lol come on now guys, sort your heads out eh. Why would you physically pay someone money for this? No way is this Cal guy gettin any of my money wtf, he sold his respect but i aint buying.

Theres no tracing stuff, i post the latest versions all the time and i never get banned. Mind you, the cracked account on cheathappens might but what do i care, someone elses cash eh not mine.

****s

Joe Forster/STA
27-06-2008, 10:17
@ronson49: If all you can do is tell off people, spending their time with coding stuff for your pleasure, for their choices then have fun during your holiday. (And, yes, I prefer free software, too.) We don't tolerate this kind of abuse. If you wanna complain, do it on the trainer creators' own forum - I'm sure you'll get your share there, too, though...

DABhand
27-06-2008, 18:04
Cracked website account? Wow never seen that before :P

Usually its hacked account, but meh.. Another kid with a bit of lies as per usual.

More like his friends account, im sure he wont be happy when his "buddy" gets him banned, should be a laugh. Wish I had tickets for the front row seats. :)

nando2002
27-06-2008, 18:42
I don't understand.
The fee is paid only 1 time.
Grants access to the unlimited membership 4 life
Grants download every single trainer
and even that people still try to get it for free?
It's not $15/trainer! it's $15/all trainers

There are free tools to create trainer. Why people don't learn how to use them and create a trainer - perhaps it's too much work!

P.S.: don't now if the fee is $15 - paid a long time ago :)

DABhand
27-06-2008, 23:14
Its because people are so used to stealing things for free they expect everyones hard work to be free.

But im sure they would be the first to cry if someone stole from them.

Swings and Roundabouts :P

adamknox
28-12-2008, 08:55
i have COH opposing fronts version 2.100. i use the 2.01 trainer and it works perfectly fine. you can get it from this link here

http://www.absolutcheats.com/pc/companyo…osingfronts.php

CarroArmatoKingTiger
19-01-2009, 11:15
i have COH opposing fronts version 2.100. i use the 2.01 trainer and it works perfectly fine. you can get it from this link here

http://www.absolutcheats.com/pc/companyo…osingfronts.php

wich one of these trainers?

faraz_4051
25-08-2010, 01:04
if any one wants a working trainer for v 2.100 mean opposing front with no patch,he can contact me at my mail faraz_4051********com. i made a working trainer for v 2.1.0.0(********* are yahoo mail)

faraz_4051
25-08-2010, 01:06
contact me on my mail faraz_4051********com,i have made a trainer for v 2.100 mean opposing fronts with no patch.(******* are yahoo mail)

Joe Forster/STA
25-08-2010, 03:40
Please, upload it to GCW via http://ul.gamecopyworld.com. Thanks!