PDA

View Full Version : World in Conflict v.1001 Trainer?

CyberCore
13-10-2007, 19:05
Searching for a trainer of the v.1.001 Version!!!! I'll not pay for it, got anyone some? Or a trick to hack the "CheatHappen" v.1.001 Trainer??

DABhand
13-10-2007, 19:16
I gave you an answer back in the other thread, please dont make multiple threads about this.

And also we will not tell you how to steal peoples work, im sure the maker of that trainer Caliber (who comes here and posts) will not be pleased.

Learn to make your own, or be patient.

Synaesthesia
13-10-2007, 19:26
When you subscribe to CH, you don't pay only for the trainer you're interested in. And who says you won't ever need another trainer, but only the one you are currently looking for? Your choice. As much as I hate saying this - in your shoes, I'd go for CH...

Grumpy
13-10-2007, 22:32
@CyberCore
Do not double post please! Yes your other thread was in the wrong forum but it would have eventually been moved to the correct forum.

Personally I think Cheathappens should double the waiting time for releasing their trainers free to the public.
That would really screw the tight asses who dont want to pay! ;)

You are now left with 2 options:
1. Pay for the trainer
2. Play the game without cheating. :)

CyberCore
14-10-2007, 05:10
What's DMA and what's coders section? How can I defeat DMA? And how can I check the coders section?

I've got not the know how for that! I'm sorry!

Joe Forster/STA
14-10-2007, 05:29
It's not a problem if you don't know how to do it yourself but then leave it to the experts and be (much more) patient!

CyberCore
14-10-2007, 06:06
Ok, please show me how "I" can do this by me own!thx!

TippeX
14-10-2007, 06:08
read the trainer threads then, learn asm, learn how to debug...

Joe Forster/STA
14-10-2007, 07:59
This thread does not seem to be getting anywhere... closed.

(You can three options for trainers: fast, cheap and good but you can only choose two of these:
- fast and cheap but not good: don't use trainers;
- cheap and good but not fast: learn how to code trainers yourself;
- fast and good but not cheap: pay for quality trainers.)