PDA

View Full Version : [Trainer +6] Delta Force: Xtreme v1.6.9.3

Synaesthesia
03-10-2007, 03:45
Hello folks. Some people requested an updated trainer for this game. So here it is - updated old features and added a few more...

Options :

- God mode
- Unlimited ammo
- Show enemy on GPS
- Enable all weapons
- Get XP points
- Swap teams

A little explanation of the options :

1. God mode - Straight forward, you enable it, you don't die in fights or w.e.

2. Unlimited ammo - Ammo will never deplete

3. Show enemy on GPS - Enemies are displayed as red dots on your GPS

4. Enable all weapons - There are missions in which some weapons (such as sniping ones) are disabled; this option will get all of them in that list =]

5. Get XP points - Once enabled, you will receive 15 pts for each kill, and your allies have the amount of received XP changed from 2 pts to 10 pts

6. Swap teams - You change the team you're in, by cycling through 3 teams. You can be in Red Team (as enemy), Blue Team (normal team you're in) or Green Team (animals, birds etc...). When you change your regular team, you won't gain Exp. Points.

Also:

- when you are in red team, as enemy, you can't kill the enemy, but you can move around them (like a spy-mode); you WILL BE KILLED by your former team mates in blue team and you can kill them =]

- when you're in green team, you're invisible to everyone, and can kill both red and blue (enemy or your team-mates)

- swapping teams will make you see the team members' names on your map as well as enable them on GPS (some names are mad funny)

Download : [ http://www.extalia.com/home/index.php?down=1&id=316 ]

Enjoy! Sun, out...

trkcrw
21-03-2009, 08:47
thanx, but this is for multiplayer?

Joe Forster/STA
21-03-2009, 08:55
Download it and see it for yourself. As neither the introduction above nor the info file included with the release contains the word "multi", it's most probably for single play only.

trkcrw
22-03-2009, 03:01
downloaded it and saw it for myself :D it didnt work in s.p.

6. Swap teams - You change the team you're in, by cycling through 3 teams. You can be in Red Team (as enemy), Blue Team (normal team you're in) or Green Team (animals, birds etc...). When you change your regular team, you won't gain Exp. Points.
it must be for multi. 'cause, teams are only in multip. i dont think, when i press num6, my team changes :eek: in singlep.

DABhand
22-03-2009, 07:02
Blahhh to online cheating gits LOL

You do realise your ruining other peoples fun.

trkcrw
24-03-2009, 06:32
Blahhh to online cheating gits LOL

You do realise your ruining other peoples fun.

said2me?