PDA

View Full Version : Request Trainers for Stranglehold

Becksmaus
29-09-2007, 22:48
The +7 and +8 Trainer's from Unleashed and Xblade doesn't work, if you press F2 for infinite life, the game crashes and you get to the desktop with the german version of Stranglehold.

DABhand
30-09-2007, 05:13
The trainers are most likely for the english version of the game, but XBlade I believe is Spanish/Portugese so again not German.

Caliber
30-09-2007, 07:40
The +7 and +8 Trainer's from Unleashed and Xblade doesn't work, if you press F2 for infinite life, the game crashes and you get to the desktop with the german version of Stranglehold.

you can go to cheathappens.com and try our promo trainer for it and if it works then you can either wait until the members only full version is free to download in a few weeks or subscribe and download the full version immediately.

best,
Cal
www.cheathappens.com

Becksmaus
03-10-2007, 04:08
The Trainer from Cheathappens doesn't work too. The Game don't crashes, but nothing happened if you use invincible, Ammo etc. It says activated, but you die and don't have infinite ammo.

Caliber
03-10-2007, 11:11
The Trainer from Cheathappens doesn't work too. The Game don't crashes, but nothing happened if you use invincible, Ammo etc. It says activated, but you die and don't have infinite ammo.

LOL... your system is FUBAR or you didn't press F1 first or your numlock key is off. thousands of people are using our trainer with success. leave some feedback on our site and maybe we can help you find out what you are doing wrong- whatever it is, it is probably the reason you can't get the other trainers to work-

best,
Cal

DABhand
03-10-2007, 14:48
He runs the German version of the game. Not sure if its a different executable or not.

Becksmaus
04-10-2007, 14:50
I'm not stupid Caliber...:mad:
I use the other trainers from cheathappens, the same with press F1 and then use Numpad Numbers. They work (Settlers 6, CoH: OF) but not Stranglehold, must cause problems with the german version. I wrote the trainer said ACTIVATED after F1 and the same after Numpad 1, 2, 3 etc., but nothing happened..

Caliber
05-10-2007, 15:10
I'm not stupid Caliber...:mad:
I use the other trainers from cheathappens, the same with press F1 and then use Numpad Numbers. They work (Settlers 6, CoH: OF) but not Stranglehold, must cause problems with the german version. I wrote the trainer said ACTIVATED after F1 and the same after Numpad 1, 2, 3 etc., but nothing happened..

sorry if i sounded rude, beck- it's just that sometimes people forget something simple like the numlock key! at any rate, maybe you can .rar your .exe of the game and send it to me and i can try to see if there is a difference in the .exe's. i have the actual retail boxed game for english so i should be able to compare them-

send me a PM here and we can look into this if you still want to try to get it working.

best,
Cal