PDA

View Full Version : Thief - DS v1.0 Trainer

bleep
22-09-2007, 08:50
Hey all, I never found an actual trainer for infinite health for this game so I thought I'd whip one up.

It took me a couple of sleepless nights to trace the hp routine and there's probably a neater way to do it but it does the job, hope it proves useful to others. ;)

Thief - Deadly Shadows v1.0 (http://www.divshare.com/download/2067583-677)

Infinite Items :- Ctrl+1
Infinite Cash :- Ctrl+2
Infinite HP (On) :- Ctrl+Pgup
Infinite HP (Off) :- Ctrl+Pgdn

*Notes - The Infinite HP cheat will sometimes disable some portals.
Just quicksave then load the save to enable the portal.

Synaesthesia
22-09-2007, 10:42
Good one, m8. Come to think about it, I never used god mode - since arrows were enough ;)

DABhand
22-09-2007, 12:14
It was the latest version of DS that people wanted a trainer for. Its one bugger of a game to train.

bleep
22-09-2007, 18:25
Good one, m8. Come to think about it, I never used god mode - since arrows were enough ;)
Yeah, I haven't actually finished the game yet so I'd rather not use any of the cheats as I know it'll ruin the challenge. Hacking the game however is also part of the challenge, I've never been able to play a game properly without the urge to poke through memory, popping up.

It was the latest version of DS that people wanted a trainer for. Its one bugger of a game to train.
Well it's a good thing I got the original, I can't afford to purchase another version nor anymore sleepless nights. I'm sure someone will hack it eventually. ;)

Synaesthesia
23-09-2007, 02:23
Haha. We always get there. "Jeez, the AI is cheating! *Pops up a memory editor*" ROFL...

DABhand
23-09-2007, 03:21
Yeah, I haven't actually finished the game yet so I'd rather not use any of the cheats as I know it'll ruin the challenge. Hacking the game however is also part of the challenge, I've never been able to play a game properly without the urge to poke through memory, popping up.

Well it's a good thing I got the original, I can't afford to purchase another version nor anymore sleepless nights. I'm sure someone will hack it eventually. ;)

Errr purchase another version of the same game?

What you talking about?

bleep
23-09-2007, 07:31
Errr purchase another version of the same game?

What you talking about?
Yeah I was thinking about a new edition of the game.. as I said too many late nights. I just patched my v1.0 to v1.1 and ported the trainer to match and it seems to work fine.

Here it is for whoever's interested still.

Thief - Deadly Shadows v1.1 (http://www.divshare.com/download/2088165-0b3)

Quick Pick :- Ctrl+3
Infinite HP (On) :- Ctrl+Pgup

*Note: The Infinite HP cheat will sometimes disable some portals.

*After loading a new area, quicksave before activating Infinite HP to avoid crashing.

bleep
26-09-2007, 03:26
Ok I've added another cheat however I'm not sure if it's usable by anyone other than me as the code is assigned to a button on my joypad not the keyboard jump key. If I have time I'll sort it out.

Thief - Deadly Shadows v1.1 (http://www.divshare.com/download/2127097-4c3)

Created by Bleep!

Quick Pick :- Ctrl+3
Levitate :- Ctrl+4 (Note 1)
Infinite HP (On) :- Ctrl+Pgup (Notes 2)

Note 1: The cheat was actually created for button 5 on my joypad, whether or not it'll work for your pad remains to be seen..
Note 2: The Infinite HP cheat will sometimes disable some portals.