PDA

View Full Version : C&C 3: Tiberium Wars v1.08 +2 TRAINER

ViVac
31-08-2007, 04:01
I made This crap with cheat engine 5.3
shift + F9 = money don't decrease
shift + F10 = freeze money to 777777

enjoy,;)

http://vivac.googlegroups.com/web/TW1.08.rar?gda=hPe2AjsAAAAA-mfENhSz-6jOHbGiliRsu87n-r1xF25hsN4SHtHqOWG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDQx4D_uy1pv06SqzLbxJF2D

cool_recep
02-09-2007, 15:41
OMG!

I just wonder your knowledge about Game Training...Are you abeginner or advanced?
I mean was that easy or can you just create a tutorial about how did you succeeded this...

BTW I appreciate your work....Thank you...There are people who cant pay for CheatHappens (Except me :) )

cool_recep
02-09-2007, 16:42
BTW post it o GCW to enable all people to download it and use...

DABhand
02-09-2007, 16:47
Not to take anything away from the trainer, it is essentially a +1 trainer.

cool_recep
02-09-2007, 17:39
I see it better..

Trainig one options (here just the money) means just +1

Thanks...

BTW I can upload the trainer to GCW if you dont mind (I will use your Nickname to upload if you wish)

DudeBoyz
02-09-2007, 21:24
Thanks for making the trainer. It does work, kinda sorta. :)

HOWEVER, one of the key balance changes in 1.07 totally sucks, so I'm gonna stick with 1.06. What's the horrible change?

Cranes for all 3 factions can no longer build defensive structures or superweapons.

So, you buy 3 more cranes for a total of 4, right? But only crane #1 can build weapons. So, it takes 4 times longer to build a defense around your camp. There are a total of 4 normal weapons, ok? I could build weapon #1 on the first crane, then weapon #2 on the second crane, weapon #3 on the third crane and weapon #4 on the fourth crane. Now, I cannot do that.

So even though you and the enemy can produce offensive stuff at the normal rate, there is no longer any way to keep up defensively.

That totally changes the dynamic of the game and makes it much less enjoyable to me.

Anybody else fried off about that particular change?

cool_recep
03-09-2007, 15:36
I think you should post this to EA! and to C&C TW forums to make it sound....

DudeBoyz
03-09-2007, 23:48
I think you should post this to EA! and to C&C TW forums to make it sound....

Too bad that they would never listen to a dude like me. I have wasted my time in the past, all for naught, sadly. :(

I'm glad I can just stick with 1.06 and keep on playing.

ViVac
04-09-2007, 03:55
to cool_recep i am just a newbie at this,if u also interested at this, try complete cheat
engine's tutorial first.and feel free to upload this to GCW,i just dont know where to
and,yes mark it as +1 trainer :D

cool_recep
04-09-2007, 15:08
Ok I am going for it thanks for the info dude...I love people like you...Helpful....and optimist...

cool_recep
04-09-2007, 15:31
I have send the file to GCW..Hope it gets online soon!

You will love the NFO :D

F*ck....They did not publish it for some reason.I dont send it again...

pikachu5501
05-09-2007, 12:40
ViVac: why you call you own baby a crap? sound ok to me :)
But i dint know that cheat engine could create stand alone trainers though. By the way, did you ''freeze'' the value or change the opcode ?

DudeBoyz:
that the main reason why i din,t bother to do a trainer for the new version. And like every time they going to add a new pixel on the screen they going to release a new version too :p

DudeBoyz
07-09-2007, 14:55
DudeBoyz:
that the main reason why i din,t bother to do a trainer for the new version. And like every time they going to add a new pixel on the screen they going to release a new version too :p

Still, for those folks who dig the changes, it would be very nice to have a trainer for 1.08. We normal humans depend on superior intellects like yours to help produce those fine apps... :)

pikachu5501
10-09-2007, 17:52
Still, for those folks who dig the changes, it would be very nice to have a trainer for 1.08. We normal humans depend on superior intellects like yours to help produce those fine apps..

not superior... just more motivated (or desespered) to learn that kind of stuff :p .

DudeBoyz
11-09-2007, 16:12
not superior... just more motivated (or desespered) to learn that kind of stuff :p .

Still, it's the casual gamer dudes who benefit, so thanks to you and yours. :)

pikachu5501
11-09-2007, 18:12
by the way, you should look in the next days on gamecopyworld for my trainer for the 1.08 of the game.

Synaesthesia
11-09-2007, 19:11
Good one. Think you should add more to it than just money. Really ;) Too bad people lost interest in this game. Was nice up to v1.03, then everyone either finished it or lost the vibe...

pikachu5501
11-09-2007, 19:40
Good one. Think you should add more to it than just money. Really Too bad people lost interest in this game. Was nice up to v1.03, then everyone either finished it or lost the vibe...

well, thanx but i was mainly a request. Actually, i dint want to borrow that game again, install it, download the patch and go through the searching and all.Anyway, the only rts i played and finished in my life was Dune and Dune 2.

Synaesthesia
11-09-2007, 21:33
Ohohoo. Dune 2000 was my favorite. Never managed to finish it properly - there was always this gay mission with nukes and I always got killed :D But yeah, that's the main reason for not wanting to update a trainer - reinstall the game, repatch it, make room for the game (9 GB!) etc... Too much fuzz... Give me a public trainer for the last version, the game's .exe and the new version's .exe, and I can update it within minutes :D

pikachu5501
12-09-2007, 04:57
:Synaesthesia:
You know what about "updating" a trainer? i can give you one of my source code of one of my trainer. Then what you can do after is just replace the windows process name and the byte to write each time. At least, that can give you some knowledge about how trainer are made.

Synaesthesia
12-09-2007, 18:26
@pikachu5501: Why do I have the feeling you believe I can't code a trainer? I can give you some of my sources, if you want them (both ASM and C++). Spare me with the drama, and stick to the point ;) I want to "update" a trainer - if I do all that stuff and move their opcodes to my trainer, it would be STEALING. Got it?

pikachu5501
13-09-2007, 18:30
if I do all that stuff and move their opcodes to my trainer, it would be STEALING. Got it?

what i mean is that you do you own search and all and then you can use the engine with ... duh!

Anyway, i wasn't questioning you abilities on the subject but more about the ethic of "updating" someone's else trainer. Anyway, why arguing about this. it is going noway. It is not like you are going to temper with my trainers, right? :p

by the way sorry for my bad english.. i am french..

Synaesthesia
13-09-2007, 22:14
I am romanian, so you don't have to excuse yourself. We're both in the same "bowl" :) Regarding searching/finding, I do that all the time; what I was talking about were the unique features in a trainer that need updating :p Anyway, subject dropped ;) Will start posting some more later on. Working on some old games (I hate my PC)...

cool_recep
16-09-2007, 16:02
Vivacs trainer is on GCW...I have uplaoded it...