PDA

View Full Version : C&C 3 1.07 +1 trainer coming?

DudeBoyz
24-08-2007, 10:52
Anyone care to kick out a +1 trainer for C&C 3 v1.07, which has just been released? :D

Would sure be a nice thing to have...

Thanks much,

DB

cool_recep
26-08-2007, 14:29
I think at last I will subscribe to www.cheathappens.com...

DABhand
26-08-2007, 18:10
Being anti CH again cool recep.

That will only make you enemies here than friends. Maybe you should take your thieving ideas elsewhere so you dont make enemies.

As ive said before if the trainer maker wants money for his hard work then so be it, tough if you have to wait, not like you will come decorate my full house for free is it?

Idiot.. /end rant

cool_recep
27-08-2007, 14:59
There is a misunderstanding...

I didnt said that I will steal Trainers from the site...Tough I know that if I steal I will get banned immediately..and waste my 25 bucks..instead I will download the for my own pleasure...

I know their hard work..

BTW why no trainer maker releases a full tutorial for creating trainer for a game e.g Crating a trainer for C&C or another game...

Thanks

Synaesthesia
28-08-2007, 17:02
I strongly suggest you get into reversing softs, rather than trying to write trainers. That way you can grab what-ever the trainer is doing to the game, and based on arrays + a little offsetting fixing, you can update the trainer to work/get adapted for your version. Easier that way, since I doubt you can train more options than are already trained and available for the public :D

DABhand
28-08-2007, 17:28
If you have the trainer makers permission to do so, dont steal coding and think its ok.

Synaesthesia
28-08-2007, 18:41
^ Indeed ;) Also, notice - "you can update the trainer to work/get adapted for your version". After that, don't be a moron and release it out claiming it's yours :D

DudeBoyz
30-08-2007, 18:07
Still no trainer for 1.07 or 1.08. :(

I'll just stick with 1.06 until one comes out, I guess.

Thought I would at least ask for one. How's folks to know you want something if you don't ask them, after all?

cool_recep
02-09-2007, 15:38
Alright guys from now on I am a member of Cheathappens.com

Forever member...

34 Bucks for latest trainers...

I must be mad.....

BTW to all people who criticized me....

The money was MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!

Caliber deserves that money...

pikachu5501
11-09-2007, 14:51
DudeBoyz: look in the next day on gamecopyworld, a +1 trainer for 1.08 should be there on gamecopyworld.

Synaesthesia and some others:
no, realy! are you living in a world of pixies and lephrechauns. how you going to "update" an existing trainer.. no realy, tell us exacly. and what if the main application file has ben completely updated, the code would have change completely. we have to search, debug and rewrite the trainer all over again (excepte for the trainer engine maybe). What it is with you kids/morrons that you are so mad at CH (and some others) because he wants something in return of his hard work. seriously, instead of trying to steal his work and publish it illegaly or change his files, why we dont just go in front of his house/app and burn a cross then we can hang all his familly and kills all his pets; that would be simplier than "reversing" the engeniries of his work or publish his work everywhere.

Let me tell you that he is realy a nice and helpfull guy, if it would be only of me, i would't make my mega trainers publics just to make sure that of you get's it.

cool_recep:
have you realy been on CH lately? because if you do, you might see a big button saying "CHEAT TOOLS & TUTORIALS". maybe i imagined that.

Synaesthesia
11-09-2007, 15:48
@pikachu5501: Well, the trainer for v1.x is public. Debug it, see where it writes to, take note of the code (make a pic or note down the hex bytes) and see what the code writes in that section in game's memory. Update the game, search for the section (I told you to note the pic down) and simply patch the trainer's engine to the updated stuff. Easy. Want me to draw you pictures?

What it is with you kids/morrons that you are so mad at CH (and some others) because he wants something in return of his hard work.
I got nothing against it. Since v1.0 of the trainer is public, why should I pay for updates when I can update it myself? ;) Sure, for personal use and if planning to "share" it, with author's approval...

instead of trying to steal his work and publish it illegaly or change his files
I never did that. The only trainer I "updated" in my life was this one Battle for Middle-earth 2 v1.06 - DEViANCE (http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2007&f=dev-b26t!rar). Now, if you tell me how I could've contacted the trainer maker and ask for approval, I would be more than happy. Before replying, make sure you at least open the trainer. I was wrongly accused of stealing options from a trainer for another game and replicated the options for BFME2. So, my response to that - I updated DEViANCE's trainer from 1.04 to 1.06 (taking time to find the pointers and offsets which obviously have changed from version to version)
I took the time to update Marianne's trainer from v1.04 to v1.06.
Never again accuse me of stealing your options and protect your fucking work, love. This is still a DEViANCE release! Trully yours, SunBeam
Excuse the language...

DudeBoyz
11-09-2007, 16:14
It's still wicked awesome that some folks make them and give 'em away totally free.

All I really need, and probably many others, is a simple +1 trainer for unlimited money in a RTS. That way you don't have to spend tons and tons of time nickle and diming an army and defenses just so you can crawl out of your cave and maybe attack after 30 minutes of build-up. :)

pikachu5501
11-09-2007, 16:42
@pikachu5501: Well, the trainer for v1.x is public. Debug it, see where it writes to, take note of the code (make a pic or note down the hex bytes) and see what the code writes in that section in game's memory. Update the game, search for the section (I told you to note the pic down) and simply patch the trainer's engine to the updated stuff. Easy. Want me to draw you pictures?

ok, let presume that you know how to "debug"(if you know what it realy mean) a trainer to actually "change" where it write for example... but the publisher has updated the whole file; updating the trainer mean re-search again all the values then redebug and rewrite a totally different code, change the call and the content of the code cave. So to know what new byte to write, you would have to go through all that youself. At this point, you could just do you own trainer while you are at it.

Never again accuse me of stealing your options and protect your fucking work

yea, as long as you lock you door, i wont rob in you house!

Anyway, if those who did trainers would want people to temper with they baby, dont you think they would make the source code available? Sometime, you should read .nfo file that come with trainers, that will give a big idea what the author of the file think about people modifying they work. Anyway, if you plan to do so, just shut up about it and keep you "modified" file for youself; that's the most "legal" thing you can do about this. And i would't anyway risk to run a "modified" file from a noob and risk some damage to my computer. Yes, some code badly writed might trigger a windows message or event that might do some nasty thing to you files; the possibilities are small but there anyway. You are not dealing with dos here.

What pissed me here his when someone wants something for his work, all the kiddies on the forum complain or threat authors of pirating they work or illagaly mod them. You want to do something usefull for the "scene"?(if there is realy one) do you own trainer and share it with other and if you want money for it, then good for you. I hope some people will buy you trainers and respect you hard work.

Synaesthesia
11-09-2007, 17:11
ok, let presume that you know how to "debug"(if you know what it realy mean) a trainer to actually "change" where it write for example... but the publisher has updated the whole file; updating the trainer mean re-search again all the values then redebug and rewrite a totally different code, change the call and the content of the code cave. So to know what new byte to write, you would have to go through all that youself.
game.exe - trainer.exe

1. Olly, SoftICE or w.e. debugger you can think of - start debugging trainer.exe

2. Is trainer packed?
a. Yes - proceed to unpacking (manually, using tools or scripts) Unpacking is useful only if you plan on reversing the whole trainer (e.g. : modify stuff in it)
b. No - move on

3. For both of the above cases, running trainer.exe in a debugger will be enough to be able to set breakpoints

4. What does trainer.exe do? Writes both injected code and memory pokes. Injected code - WriteProcessMemory (again, you have to analyze the trainer to check if author uses tricks to catch WPM - e.g.: check first 5 bytes of the API for a hook or a CC); Direct "editing" - ReadProcessMemory, add value, WriteProcessMemory to update the value...

5. Is trainer using game pointers? If yes, then they need updating (in case of a new game version) - proceed to retrieving the pointers; if not, move on to code-injection - since addresses are obviously changed, so will the bytes in the trainer's pokes. Proceed to updating. Any specific offsets in the code-injection that might have updated on the new version? Yes - find them and update them. No - leave code alone...

6. Write original trainer code in game's memory at updated addresses, and fix it with the right jumps and all. Save your work.

7. Most authors are caught up in projects or simply don't want to update the trainer anymore (they deleted/uninstalled the game and are lazy to reinstall - C&C3 has 9 GB). Proceed to asking them if you can post the updated trainer (nothing is changed in it, but the functionality - author is still the same). Yes - go ahead. No - use it to yourself...
At this point, you could just do you own trainer while you are at it.
Why would I? If I already saw what he did, why would I bother trying to? Imagine this - the author has trained the game to death that there's nothing left in it to train. What next? Train it on your own to test your abilities? I'm way past that, and after a while it becomes so boring...

And i would't anyway risk to run a "modified" file from a noob and risk some damage to my computer. Yes, some code badly writed might trigger a windows message or event that might do some nasty thing to you files; the possibilities are small but there anyway. You are not dealing with dos here.
Websites check the content of submitted applications. It's your choice whether you believe them as safe or not. Same, it's your choice to use the said trainer. No one forces you. Regarding wanting something in return - no way, lol. I never asked for anything in my life when posting cracks/trainers/etc. I do it for fun and fun alone. Digital drama...

Joe Forster/STA
12-09-2007, 04:44
@Synaesthesia: Please, stop this! If you want to discuss how to code a trainer, there's a separated forum for coders. But this completely off-topic quarrel is getting quite annoying. Thank you!

@pikachu5501: Please, don't pour oil onto the fire...

Synaesthesia
12-09-2007, 18:29
Got it, Joe. Shutting engines down ;)