PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Demo Trainer (a Taste Of Things To Come)

sheep
24-08-2007, 03:03
http://www.gamehacking.co.uk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2225&forum=50

check it out guys.. the work is still going on to bring you the best trainers on the web.. this one was a bitch to work with because of the demo having a 20 minute intro everytime u crashed, not to mention having to reboot after every crash because of securom. Expect a shitload more in the FINAL .. enjoy.

DABhand
24-08-2007, 08:28
Your such a show off Sheep buddy :P

But very nice, looking forward to the final build and once I bother to buy the game hehehe :P

Synaesthesia
24-08-2007, 13:45
Love the language, especially the "shitload" in the end. Pretty intriguing. Checking it out ASAP...

P.S.: Hahaha, Owned Inc. - lovely!

@sheep: Just curious - what are your PC specs? O_O

sheep
24-08-2007, 14:52
@DABhand.. as always mate.. wouldnt be me if i wasnt a big headed twat :) people would wonder if i was ill if i acted any other way. Good to see u again dab.. its always a pleasure when our paths cross.

@Synaesthesia.. glad u take it in the spirit it is meant, just a laugh :) erm my specs.. nothing special.. p4 3.0ghz, 1gig of ram, gf 7600gt.. unfortunately the new drivers dont allow softice to work so im using older ones which cause glitches in the games, i guess softice has had its day but as long as there is juice in the old girl ill keep squeezin :)

take it easy guys..

a pleasure as always...

Caliber
24-08-2007, 20:34
this one was a bitch to work with because of the demo having a 20 minute intro everytime u crashed, not to mention having to reboot after every crash because of securom.

i see someone else was having fun with the new securom in this title...

hehe

once I bother to buy the game hehehe :P

you should go buy the game, dab. it's great. i had no probs on my core duo notebook (XP) or my vista machine (FX-72 with GeForce 8800 Ultra), ran great on both except some small sound/music glitches with the vista machine (creative X-Fi), which others report in the forums.

looks like there are several options for people looking for trainers in this game...

best,
Cal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
get 1000's of custom trainers and great support at:
www.cheathappens.com
2007 -=CaliberWerkz=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

sheep
24-08-2007, 21:33
@dab.. cheers matey.. ill keep that in mind.

swatgodsr
25-08-2007, 04:37
umm that has a lot of what my trainer for the retail verison of the game has which is not supposed to be due out till mid september from what is said from the guy who put the demo version of the trainer on this site, but its nice how things get leaked anyways, nice trainer except that its hard to get to work since vista wont really let you alt tab game very nicely which makes getting the trainer working right a tad bit rough but it works when i get it open right.

sheep
25-08-2007, 05:51
it would be nice if you could speak english... for starters if your talking about the demo trainer in this thread, there is no need to alt-tab anything, the trainer can be run before the game. The rest i just didnt understand at all sorry.

apache-
25-08-2007, 06:18
swatgodsr, as sheep has said the demo does not need to be alt tabbed to run and tough shit if your running a leaked trainer iam sure whoever the trainer belongs to would have a few fine words to say to you .
its obvious you do not know your arse from your elbow and here is another thing to think about whilst your downloading leaked trainers , you never really know how safe they are , i have heard many nasty root kit rumours that come from 'leaked trainers'

DABhand
25-08-2007, 08:52
wow that swat guy is a bit clueless for someone who said they had their own trainer for retail.

I dont believe him :P

Synaesthesia
25-08-2007, 16:34
...and I just finished coding a trainer for Tomb Raider Legend 2! :O /sarcasm

Anyway, downloaded the demo for a test, installed (my specs: ATi Radeon 9800 Pro w/ 128 RAM <- stonehenge era, 512 MB RAM and AMD Barton 2500+ - 1.91 Ghz). Big surprise - without Shader 3.0, no game. While in-game I saw only the fire in the beginning, the rest was black-n-white.

Bummer! Another game down the drain for me. NEED SOMEONE (<- LOL) TO BUY ME A NEW PC! Joking :( ...not...

Caliber
25-08-2007, 16:41
tough shit if your running a leaked trainer iam sure whoever the trainer belongs to would have a few fine words to say to you .
its obvious you do not know your arse from your elbow and here is another thing to think about whilst your downloading leaked trainers , you never really know how safe they are , i have heard many nasty root kit rumours that come from 'leaked trainers'

amen to that brother...

best,
Cal

DABhand
25-08-2007, 17:24
umm that has a lot of what my trainer for the retail verison of the game has which is not supposed to be due out till mid september from what is said from the guy who put the demo version of the trainer on this site, but its nice how things get leaked anyways, nice trainer except that its hard to get to work since vista wont really let you alt tab game very nicely which makes getting the trainer working right a tad bit rough but it works when i get it open right.

Let me tell you something, if Sheep had anything to do with that demo trainer, I can guarentee you my 2 testicals if im wrong, but he done it himself and he can very much teach every trainer maker a thing or two in training games.

Sheep is platinum while im probably bronze or something :\

Synaesthesia
26-08-2007, 14:19
ROFL. Copper for me (WoW fans? :D)