PDA

View Full Version : Found new C&C3 1.06 MegaTrainer

trackah123
14-08-2007, 19:04
http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=22904

Filename : (twcc3106cal-ch.zip, 459k)
contributor : Caliber
file description: Instant Build, Increase Money, Change Energy Consumption, Instant Sidebar Upgrades, Reveal Map, Instant Unit Abilities, Unlimited Aircraft Ammo, Unlimited Health, Zero Health, Plasma Force Armor for Entire Army. Made exclusively for Cheat Happens. WRITTEN FOR THE PATCHED 1.6/1.06 VERSION OF THE GAME. May not work with all versions. Read the included readme file with Notepad for important instructions on using the trainer.

I hope this one works for you guys :) Applause to Caliber & cheathappens.com

DudeBoyz
15-08-2007, 14:14
Nice effort.

A little late for the common folks, but thankfully Sangnuit had us covered with the nice +1 trainer he kicked out a bit ago.

I have tested it and it seems to work fine so far, but all I need is the +1 really.

Wish the programmers would make and release trainers / cheats right away and not make you pay for early access to them.

DABhand
15-08-2007, 14:53
He was for a time, but he wanted to earn money for his hard work.

If you pay for the small sub at least you will have trainers when they are released there.

The world isnt all about free stuff.

Synaesthesia
15-08-2007, 15:11
Hehe, all I need is a damn proper PC :p LOL. Is it too much to ask? Can't compete with today's games (guess how much time does a scanner take to read up all game's memory on - for example - S.T.A.L.K.E.R...) I gotz 512 MB DDR, which SUX BIG TIME....

DudeBoyz
16-08-2007, 04:46
I like free stuff. :)

Trainers, cheats, etc. are historically free, so I guess I just sort of got used to that.

Open Office is free, and darn decent too. The world needs more free stuff.

As for only 512 mb, I can sympathize. I found that BFME 2 ran MUCH better with 2 gig of RAM instead of 1 gig of RAM on my 2 systems, especially during long battles. It would shut down much faster too, as it did not have to clear out the cache and swap memory contents when I exited the game.

Both my main machines have 2 gig now, and I'm happier for it. I wish everyone could upgrade cheaply to 2 gig on their XP machines. I'm not into Vista - runs too slow on the same hardware - so for now, I hope 2 gig will suffice.

Joe Forster/STA
16-08-2007, 05:12
The world needs more free stuff.

Damn right, sir! :)

Synaesthesia
17-08-2007, 12:59
I wish everyone could upgrade cheaply to 2 gig on their XP machines.
That's the next effin thing I'm gonna do! :D Cheers!

DudeBoyz
18-08-2007, 16:51
That's the next effin thing I'm gonna do! :D Cheers!

Right on, man!

Too bad that all memory as well as trainers are totally free. :D

Mickeysoft should have to give us a free stick of 1 gig for free with every copy of Vista sold, cause that thing sucks up the mem and doesn't seem to benefit me much over XP, which is why I'm gonna run XP for a long time to go.

Good luck on the buy. For me? I'm jonesin' for a 30" LCD to replace my slowly fading 21" CRT. My CRT's been good to me, but there are no ones of similar quality out there in CRT format any more, so I guess it's LCD time.

I have historically ran at 2048x1536 or 1920x1440 on that one, so the only one that has near that kind of vertical res (1500 ish) is the 30" at 2560x1600, I believe. Has good pixel density, like the 20.1" LCD's that do 1600x1200.

Maybe around Xmas... :cool:

pikachu5501
19-09-2007, 05:07
I gotz 512 MB DDR, which SUX BIG TIME....

And i thought that 640K should be enough for everybody for all time. :(

Seriously, memory tend to drop after holidays. Got two 1gb Kingston (ValueRam) under 65$ each last winter.

And my first megabyte cost me around 80$.