PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Evolution +6 trainer

killer+bee
11-08-2007, 18:50
This trainer is for he-engine-1.00.0087.full and may not work with other versions.

ctrl+f1 = Add 10k to your money
ctrl+f2 = Set the current level time to 1 second
ctrl+f3 = Set trace % to 0
ctrl+f4 = Set number of traces completed to 0
ctrl+f5 = Make 'killtrace' command free (toggles on/off)
ctrl+f6 = Bounce links don't expire (toggles on/off)

Get the trainer here. (http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=115101)

PS: I hate the commands "download" and "upload" in the game so I added a ctrl+f7 that changes them to "get/put" instead. It's my personal version cause I figured no one else cared. If anyone does I'll see about putting a link for that.

-killer+bee

DABhand
12-08-2007, 02:05
Not bad, kinda ruins the challenge but done well :)

But get/put? You best be careful they may not like that you are changing the appearance of the game like that.

Money etc is one thing as these values are meant to change, but watch with the get/put.

Synaesthesia
12-08-2007, 11:33
PS: I hate the commands "download" and "upload" in the game so I added a ctrl+f7 that changes them to "get/put" instead.
RegisterHotkey + GetAsyncKeyState ;) Just guessing, haven't really checked out your trainer. But good work still ;)

DABhand
16-08-2007, 15:10
I went to recheck your trainer, after I installed XP64 on a seperate partition, for some reason it hates it :P

pikachu5501
17-08-2007, 08:42
dosen't work on my system.

killer+bee
17-08-2007, 20:45
RegisterHotkey + GetAsyncKeyState ;) Just guessing, haven't really checked out your trainer. But good work still ;)

RegisterHotkey :-)

But I don't use getasynckeystate. I can make the source available if anyone cares. Thanks to the comments, it's apparently not happy with 64bit OS's so I rather work that out before I go showing it around. It's code I modified from a tutorial on C++ that used VirtualAllocEx. I'm a big fan of cheatengine and it allows you to do a type of virtualallocex for creating codecaves so naturally it's how I like to do things. I've been posting game tables for cheatengine over on their forum for the past 2 years or so.

I'm not a c++ coder but I can get around in it and I've been working with asm off and on as a hobby for 15+ years. Which is to say I'm about as good as the average hobbiest (imagine a weekend golfer and not tiger woods).

Money etc is one thing as these values are meant to change, but watch with the get/put.

I'll be on the lookout for the romanian police. :)

Thanks for the feedback all.

edit: Oh, it may sound silly but the biggest challenge of the trainer was making red text on the black background of my dialog box! It's the truth.

Synaesthesia
19-08-2007, 04:37
ROFL. Are you Romanian? Guess who else is :p?

Gravis66
20-08-2007, 04:53
How do I use this? Sorry but this is the first time I have used a Trainer and not quite sure what I need to do.

Thank you.

Kroyon
24-08-2007, 02:32
Er..I copied the he.exe in the game directory but when executing it I receive a message saying:
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem :eek:

Just using Windows XP Pro SP2, 32bits and of course he-engine-1.00.0087 full.

sheep
24-08-2007, 02:55
nice trainer..

its nice to see someone want to better themselves and moving onto new and different things, from cheat tables to c++ trainers, very impressive, and a nice guy to go with it.. keep it up mate.

bairpunya
26-08-2007, 19:50
where i can free :) download he-engine-1.00.0087 full version pleeaseee

DABhand
26-08-2007, 21:39
THIS IS NOT A WAREZ SITE.

STUPID INDONESIANS!

lol

znine
27-01-2008, 19:15
where i can free :) download he-engine-1.00.0087 full version pleeaseee

u can email me if u want the iso :D
@ killerbee: thanks for the trainer ^^ but still need fix 4 some trouble with the shortcut

DABhand
27-01-2008, 19:21
u can email me if u want the iso :D
@ killerbee: thanks for the trainer ^^ but still need fix 4 some trouble with the shortcut

Wow you just sent yourself into bansville.

Silly boy :P Even after I said this isnt a warez site.

TippeX
27-01-2008, 23:41
he got a warning, other mods might 'increase' it.. we'll see

bmn2008
14-01-2009, 06:07
How do I use this? Sorry but this is the first time I have used a Trainer and not quite sure what I need to do.

Thank you.

simple just use the commands that i put up :D