PDA

View Full Version : New C&C 3 v1.06 Trainer from sangnuit Works!

DudeBoyz
04-08-2007, 15:11
I tested the money trainer that sangnuit was kind enough to create and it works 100% with my English KANE version of C&C 3 v1.06.

Some of my buds tried it too and it works 100% for them as well.

Thanks very much to sangnuit for being kind enough to put a working trainer out for the 1.06 patch. My buds and I, and probably a lot more folks are and will be very grateful.

:)

pikachu5501
04-08-2007, 15:37
ok, now i am shy! :p

Happy that you guys are happy with the trainer:D but that's nothing compare to what some others did for the "scene" (no cd patches, quality trainers) and i got some usefull free advices from some good peoples from fileforums like DABhand or tippeX.

Still; it is very nice of you and other user to drop by and say thanks. There is too few people that show some gratitude.

DudeBoyz
04-08-2007, 15:57
Is PIKACHU5501 the same person as SANGNUIT?

pikachu5501
04-08-2007, 19:32
acutally, pikachu5501 was the idea of one of my ex girlfriend a long time ago. but yes, it is i who made the trainer. :p

DudeBoyz
05-08-2007, 01:24
acutally, pikachu5501 was the idea of one of my ex girlfriend a long time ago. but yes, it is i who made the trainer. :p

Very cool. Thanks again for the work. It really is appreciated.

Wish I knew how to do cool stuff like that. Glad there are folks out there like you who do. :)

Happy gaming!

DABhand
05-08-2007, 07:13
Well thats why I painstakingly did tuts in the coders section. Go have a look :P

DudeBoyz
05-08-2007, 11:57
Well thats why I painstakingly did tuts in the coders section. Go have a look :P

Linky?

TippeX
05-08-2007, 12:48
http://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51 (http://fileforums.com//forumdisplay.php?f=51)

you COULD have found that yourself, simple search / browse in the forums...
try not to be so lazy eh :)

http://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

missing a /...

Caliber
05-08-2007, 14:25

attn Dab:

i know this is off topic, but i forgot to update overlord to include the code you found to improve the health, mana, etc.

if it isn't too much of a pain and you still have it, i am too lazy to retrace it and so if you could send that info to me at CH i'll update it.

finishing up some older titles, sword of the stars, genesis rising, and maybe look at single player shadowrun next, although it has debugger protection which crashes the game if you debug it... fun-

thanks,
Cal

DudeBoyz
05-08-2007, 15:47
thanks for the link. I'm new here - don't seem to know how to get it all workin' just yet.

HRM - linky no workie...

TippeX
05-08-2007, 17:25
link sorted, something messed up in copy/paste...

DudeBoyz
05-08-2007, 18:02
Which one of those threads is the one with the instructions?

pikachu5501
05-08-2007, 20:38
well, i think you dont know where to start, do you?

First thing first,i think you sould know how to find and change values in memory (money, health, ect..).

For now, i suggest that you have a look on cheat engine 5.3 and go though the tutorial that come with it. Even if you dont know how to make trainers, this tool can be very usefull if you can't find a trainer for a certain game for example. And dont be afraid to experiment; you computer wont explode and you wont get cancer either (unless you have a old old vga screen).

have fun!

DudeBoyz
05-08-2007, 22:35
Thanks Pika. :)

DABhand
05-08-2007, 23:52
attn Dab:

i know this is off topic, but i forgot to update overlord to include the code you found to improve the health, mana, etc.

if it isn't too much of a pain and you still have it, i am too lazy to retrace it and so if you could send that info to me at CH i'll update it.

finishing up some older titles, sword of the stars, genesis rising, and maybe look at single player shadowrun next, although it has debugger protection which crashes the game if you debug it... fun-

thanks,
Cal

LOL hold on ill try and retrieve it from my memory banks (i.e. brain).

Im sure if I remember the addies is 0007217D and 00071B8C. 1st for health 2nd for mana (or was it the other way about) lol

code injections as follows.

xxxxxxxxx: (wherever your code cave is)

MOV DWORD PTR [ESI+42C], 447A0000
FLD DWORD PTR [ESI+42C]
JMP 7217D (cant remember exactly where to jump back to, but you should find it around there).

yyyyyyyy:

MOV DWORD PTR [ESI+470], 447A0000
FLD DWORD PTR [ESI+470]
JMP 71B8C (again cant remember the jump back point but should be there somewhere)

Thats the best I can remember. But should be enough for you to fill in the blanks so to speak.

DudeBoyz
06-08-2007, 17:49
About 10 more folks I've pointed to the 1.06 +1 trainer have tried it and it works for them too. All but 1 was a US copy, I think one was in UK.

Just wanted to say thanks again for doing it. It helps me build my army kinda fast so I can play 8 player maps and not have to wait 20 min just to get troops deployed and defenses up.

Happy gaming.

DABhand
06-08-2007, 23:24
Ahhh so your a multiplayer cheater, you like to cheat online huh.

I hate people like that.

pikachu5501
07-08-2007, 06:04
I agree; mp cheating is kinda homo but i Just want to say that my +1 trainer was done for solo playing. No packet stuff or something like that. maybe the kid was talking about skirmish missions.

on a public server, i think someone would get ban if he was caught cheating anyway.

DudeBoyz
07-08-2007, 13:17
I do NOT cheat online! Don't assume crap like that.

Jeesh!

I would NEVER, EVER cheat online - EVER.

pikachu5501
07-08-2007, 15:58
i cheat sometime, but i make sure that none of my girlfriends knows about it :p

But seriously, if i can find a good debugger that i can disable the multiplayer option when using a cheat wouln't be a bad idea. I know i post about this earlier but i din't find any yet that din't freeze or work good as softice.

Synaesthesia
09-08-2007, 03:06
If someone has already made a trainer, just take your time and update that trainer. It's useless to try and make one on your own, given you don't have both the skillz and means to come up with more options than the trainer already has T_T. Also, you won't be able to work with MP "cheats", unless you use a packet editor (e.g.: WPE). Single-player hacks usually result in sync errors in MP games...

TippeX
09-08-2007, 08:00
updating 'that' trainer, is infringing on the rights of the person who made it, hacking up a trainer, requires about the same amount of knowledge to code one, so you're not really making any sense..

pikachu5501
09-08-2007, 12:04
Synaesthesia: yea, nobody touch my trainers, ok?

Anyway, i dont know if it is possible to trace with cheat engine so i can nop the jump call when selecting mp option at the same time that i change the game opcode?

I think with some googling around, i might found a good softice alternative. the one that might work for XP probally cost a lot still and i dont want to download it illegaly. I tried olydbg but games quit on me when debuging with this one. Guess it is detected easily.

DABhand
10-08-2007, 00:29
both olly and CE have some plugins that can be used to make it harder to be detected, dont ask me where it is, but I know they are out there :P

Synaesthesia
11-08-2007, 01:46
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't ... post a link to some nifty Olly plugs. Guess google is your best friend. OllyDbg works with most games (make sure you run them in windowed mode, otherwise set Olly to be always on top), but there are others a regular Olly won't even start the game. Needs some tweaks. In this case, C&C comes with SecuROM or SafeDisc (forgot). One or the other has some sort of debug-blocker (kinda like what Armadillo has), making it difficult to attach a debugger without getting detected.

Of course, am speaking from a perspective where people know what I'm talking about O_O

@TippeX: Not really. You update it and post it. Simple as that. Preferably using same binary the author posted, so you don't break any "copyrights" or claim you made it (see DEViANCE's BFME2 trainer for 1.06 - updated from 1.04). That's what people fail to see. They think we're attacking their work, when all we want to do is help. Plus no one should touch a trainer without asking for author's approval at first ;)

DudeBoyz
13-08-2007, 16:49
I wish all of the hacks / cheats / no-cd's were Open Source and freely shared. Benefits the whole community that way, I would think. I think it is nice when an author lets others do the update if they don't have the time or inclination.

No online / multiplayer cheats mind you, but single player stuff.

Caliber
13-08-2007, 19:17
LOL hold on ill try and retrieve it from my memory banks (i.e. brain).

Im sure if I remember the addies is 0007217D and 00071B8C. 1st for health 2nd for mana (or was it the other way about) lol

code injections as follows.

xxxxxxxxx: (wherever your code cave is)

MOV DWORD PTR [ESI+42C], 447A0000
FLD DWORD PTR [ESI+42C]
JMP 7217D (cant remember exactly where to jump back to, but you should find it around there).

yyyyyyyy:

MOV DWORD PTR [ESI+470], 447A0000
FLD DWORD PTR [ESI+470]
JMP 71B8C (again cant remember the jump back point but should be there somewhere)

Thats the best I can remember. But should be enough for you to fill in the blanks so to speak.

i know this is off topic still but you are lurking in this thread alot, dab. just publicly saying thanks again for saving me some time on the update to 1.2 of overlord. i finally recoded the health/mana portion of the trainer.

best,
Cal

DudeBoyz
20-08-2007, 16:11
Every time I hear Mana, I think of that flying carpet game that came out years ago. That was pretty wicked.

I think it was actually called Magic Carpet or something. Lemme do a Google search...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Carpet_2

I think that is it. There was the original Magic Carpet and then Magic Carpet 2. They were ground-breaking at the time. Mana....

pikachu5501
22-08-2007, 14:26
yea, magic carpet by bullfrog. The 3d was kick ass for that time. :)

DudeBoyz
23-08-2007, 18:01
yea, magic carpet by bullfrog. The 3d was kick ass for that time. :)

I'd like to see a revision of that updated for Windows XP. Don't suppose Bullfrog is still in business, are they? Thinking about it, I also would like to see a new version of Descent come out (I think it would be Descent 4) - dunno who owns the rights to that franchise. I would also like an update to Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - that nice 2D scroller.

Wonder if a new version of Links for Windows will ever come out again?