PDA

View Full Version : C & C 3 v1.06 Trainer from AIOR does not seem to work

DudeBoyz
30-07-2007, 17:41
I downloaded the +1 and now the +2 trainer for C & C 3 v1.06 and they do not seem to work.

I had the 1.05 trainers listed here from other authors working (both of them) with the 1.05 patch no sweat, but this trainer does not seem to work.

Is anyone else having that same problem with the 1.06 trainer? Is there another 1.06 trainer from another author available?

Thanks

graydeath
31-07-2007, 06:20
i have exactly the same problem. i am using the german version (not the kane version) and i also checked, that the combinations ctrl+F1 and ctrl+F2 are not in use by the keyboard mapping. but nothing happens when i press the combination.

DudeBoyz
31-07-2007, 09:12
I have the Kane version - US. I wish I knew how to contact the author. I wonder if GCW will still list the app even though it doesn't seem to work, or if they will remove it as non-functional?

pikachu5501
01-08-2007, 08:50
graydeath:
of course, if you are using a different language for c&c, the trainer wont work. You see, when a game create a new window, it will give a windows process name (the window name) depending the language. It does not happen with every game but in c&c, it does change is window name according to you language setting and installation.

Myself, i had to make one for the french setting for a friend.

graydeath
01-08-2007, 09:19
ah, thanks for that information!
unfortunately i have never made a trainer by myself :( maybe you can give me some instructions?

DudeBoyz
01-08-2007, 11:27
graydeath:
of course, if you are using a different language for c&c, the trainer wont work. You see, when a game create a new window, it will give a windows process name (the window name) depending the language. It does not happen with every game but in c&c, it does change is window name according to you language setting and installation.

Myself, i had to make one for the french setting for a friend.

It's so frustrating not being able to get trainers to work.

I really should have backed up my 1.05 install, but hey, I was trusting that the 1.06 trainer would work.

I wish that GCW would either REMOVE the trainer or specify under what exact circumstances it will work, if it does work at all.

I'd be happy for a +1 money trainer like the one that was done for 1.05 by SangNuit

If there is any help you can provide regarding a working 1.06 trainer, I would appreciate it, as I believe would most of the gamers out there.

Thanks

DABhand
01-08-2007, 20:30
Remove because it didnt work for yourself?

Unfortunately GCW gets files as is, and they cant try them all out. And if it comes with little info they cant say which country its for either.

Mind you looks like a Tspy trainer.

DudeBoyz
01-08-2007, 22:41
Remove because it didnt work for yourself?

Unfortunately GCW gets files as is, and they cant try them all out. And if it comes with little info they cant say which country its for either.

Mind you looks like a Tspy trainer.

My concern is that someone will see that there is a 1.06 trainer out there and figure "No need to create one - it's already been done".

Since this specific 1.06 +2 trainer is not working for others also, I'd hate to see people make that assumption and find that nobody else has created a FUNCTIONING one.

If they pull the broken one, or at least qualify it as "problematic / limited" then perhaps some kind soul will see that and decide to create a working one after all. :)

What is a Tspy trainer, btw?

DABhand
02-08-2007, 00:27
Well one thats made with Tsearch, its a funny name I give it as its easy to spy on those trainers by amateurs who steal peoples work.

Again what doesnt work for you or others, may work for other people.

Also, even if there is a trainer around there is always someone else who will make one as its the fun part of doing it, defeating the system so to speak.

pikachu5501
02-08-2007, 17:55
Yea, i can confirm it; AIOR trainer dosen't work at all. I tried in every way possible and nothing seem to work. My guess is that the trainer dosen't change the opcode but write in memory (give 999999 instantly for example seem like it).

Anyway, i made one but since i can't attach anything here (it seem that the forum see my .zip file as a .jpg one), you will have to wait until gamecopyworld add it to his site.

Tested and it work for the english, french and german version.

DudeBoyz
02-08-2007, 18:22
Yea, i can confirm it; AIOR trainer dosen't work at all. I tried in every way possible and nothing seem to work. My guess is that the trainer dosen't change the opcode but write in memory (give 999999 instantly for example seem like it).

Anyway, i made one but since i can't attach anything here (it seem that the forum see my .zip file as a .jpg one), you will have to wait until gamecopyworld add it to his site.

Awesome! Thanks so much!

If it is ok, I'll PM you and if you would, could you email me the file? I'll test it for ya too! :)

Thank you again.

DABhand
02-08-2007, 21:45
Just be patient it will be on the main site soon. No hurry. Not like your gonna die in 3 days or something? right?

graydeath
03-08-2007, 00:54

thanks a lot for this great work!

DudeBoyz
03-08-2007, 08:36
Just be patient it will be on the main site soon. No hurry. Not like your gonna die in 3 days or something? right?

I guess. I'm not as patient as I wish I was. I'll hang in there.

I'm really just grateful he did the work and sent the files in to GCW. :)

DudeBoyz
03-08-2007, 21:39
Thanks for sending me the email with the trainer attached.

Your F11 trainer for 1.06 works 100% with my english copy of the Kane edition.

I'm very grateful. I'll let others know about it asap.

Take care and happy gaming!

graydeath
04-08-2007, 01:39
great job thanks i can confirm the trainer ist working with my german normal version absolutly 100%!!!

DudeBoyz
04-08-2007, 02:22
See? We told you that other one wasn't working right... :)

Synaesthesia
09-08-2007, 03:10
Question - why do you people update the game? Remember you will cheat when playing, so any small bugs will be useless. Plus, hacks don't work in multiplayer games, so your thinking that updating + using cheats in LAN/MP games will work is kinda off-track :D

DudeBoyz
13-08-2007, 16:45
Question - why do you people update the game? Remember you will cheat when playing, so any small bugs will be useless. Plus, hacks don't work in multiplayer games, so your thinking that updating + using cheats in LAN/MP games will work is kinda off-track :D

Sometimes there are big bugs, but more times than not, it's for the balance changes, at least for me.

Some folks play online too and want to keep up with the latest in terms of features and how things react.

Sometimes patches suck though, like with the original BFME II 1.05 patch. I stuck at 1.04 after testing 1.05. Thankfully, the ROTWK expansion was pretty great out of the box, so I found a working trainer and have not updated the game since. :)

Synaesthesia
15-08-2007, 15:14
Heh. The "defeated" bug? :D Easy to patch out - install BFME2, update it to 1.06, then install ROTWK ;) Done...

DudeBoyz
16-08-2007, 04:41
Don't have that bug, thankfully.

What I found is that if I just install and run ROTWK as is, it has different default settings / balance options from the main BFME 2 game. For example - I play Men of the West and do Trebuchet's on the wall as a defensive option. The default distance / range of those trebuchet's in ROTWK is farther than in BFME 2, regardless of patch it seems, and I like that better.

It seems that ROTWK includes nearly every single map that BFME 2 with all the patches does, around 59 I think, so I no longer even start up BFME 2 - just ROTWK - and then simply play that. :)