PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights 2 v1.06.980 trainer?

plane
24-07-2007, 04:15
is there any Neverwinter Nights 2 v1.06.980 trainers out yet?? for singleplayer?

SmoothRKJ
26-09-2007, 10:25
Oh yeah, there is a trainer all right!
And here's the link;

<link removed>

Sorry, its a swedish site. Just press a button which is called
"Godkänn villkoren och ladda ner". The button is easy to recognize, you can't miss it.

Caliber
26-09-2007, 21:34
Oh yeah, there is a trainer all right!
And here's the link;

Sorry, its a swedish site. Just press a button which is called
"Godkänn villkoren och ladda ner". The button is easy to recognize, you can't miss it.

looks like somebody posted our work without permission... tsk tsk!

maybe a mod should remove this link?

best,
Cal

Joe Forster/STA
27-09-2007, 00:01
@Caliber: Report such posts with the traffic sign icon (little white triangle, with red border and a black exclamation mark in it) at the top right of every post.

SmoothRKJ
27-09-2007, 14:08
...next time I won't even bother. I don't care, because I already got the trainer.

Caliber
27-09-2007, 14:17
...next time I won't even bother. I don't care, because I already got the trainer.

LOL. it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED if you don't bother posting links like that from now on, thanks!

we can track our newer trainers now, so enjoy getting the older titles illegally while you can-

Cal

Caliber
27-09-2007, 14:21
@Caliber: Report such posts with the traffic sign icon (little white triangle, with red border and a black exclamation mark in it) at the top right of every post.

forgot about the little reporting icon thingie-

i try it next time. thanks for removing the post joe-

best,
Cal

Synaesthesia
28-09-2007, 01:11
@SmoothRKJ: Some people waste time and effort to create what you post in a flash of a second without thinking. Tread lightly...

@Caliber: Good stuff, again :)