PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six trainer problem

Hyperian
22-07-2007, 23:20
I got the 1.05 version of the game, and when i run the game after turning on the promo trainer an error pops up that say "the instruction at "0x00d5cdb0" referenced memory "0x00d5cdb0" the memory could not be "read". click ok to terminate the program"

this seems to happen with all promo trainers that i use.. help?

Hyperian
23-07-2007, 18:48
i reinstalled and patched up to 1.03. the 1.03 trainer works. but then when i update to 1.04 the 1.04 trainer doesnt.

anyone got any ideas?

DABhand
24-07-2007, 06:00
The 1.04 trainer could be for a different region other than america, or europe or wherever.

Hyperian
24-07-2007, 13:05
then which version is the 1.04 trainer for? cause the nfo doesnt say

DABhand
24-07-2007, 19:05
Im guessing you mean Vegas (since there is more rainbow six games).

And I know Apache would have did the trainer around the 1.05 no-cd.

Hyperian
25-07-2007, 02:15
mmm another group made a trainer for 1.05? dont see it in gamecopyworld.. or any other sites...

i did find a 1.04 trainer that is made by pwz but it looks like the same thing as Hatred version. neither work for the 1.04 version of vegas i am using now.

TippeX
25-07-2007, 03:54
"the instruction at "0x00d5cdb0" referenced memory "0x00d5cdb0" the memory could not be "read"

same addresses, so this could be a DEP issue windows sometimes reports read as execute.. if the area is not marked as read/execute then it'll raise this issue if DEP is enabled on the users pc..

have you got a dep enabled pc?

try disabling dep for the program

apache-
25-07-2007, 11:51
oi oi whats all this then lol
yes dabs is right , i trained it on the Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas Patch v1.05 -HATRED
so if it works on anything else its a bonus right?
ohh yeah ..the other versions below 1.05
cheathappens pwx/hatred/whoever i made them for are trained on a nocd crack too
so if u have got the original , try find the nocd (get your versions right )
one more thing BACK UP any files you change

Hyperian
25-07-2007, 12:36
tippeX: no dice, i turned off DEP but it still gave me the exact same error.

apache: oh i thought apache was another group that released a trainer. yea i tried 1.05 and all the other versions WITH no-cd crack from gamecopyworld. only the 1.03 with the infinite ammo/nade worked. but i really want to use the save/load cheat.

Hyperian
25-07-2007, 17:24
wow this error i'm getting even goes over to the halo2 loader that i'm trying to use to install halo 2. damn it wtf is wrong.

Hyperian
25-07-2007, 18:17
i'm assuming the problem i have with the halo2 loader is the same with this trainer. i found out if i try the loader on safe mode i dont get the problem and was able to install halo2.

now i've turned off everything using msconfig. meaning i turned off system.ini, win.ini, boot.ini and all the services and all the startup programs. but i still have that 0x00 error.

what else did i not turn off that is turned off in safe mode but not in diagnostic startup (in msconfig) ?

DABhand
25-07-2007, 19:06
You seem to possibly have security settings set way too high.

Close any AV or any other protective programs and try them again.

If on vista make sure you set admin controls onto the programs your going to use.

Caliber
25-07-2007, 21:03
we trained this game on the retail boxed version of the game with the actual real patch attached to it, not the cracked game version. if you would like us to make a promo trainer for our 1.05 version let me know here and we will post it at gamecopyworld as well as our mother site, www.cheathappens.com.

likely the promo will be unlimited ammo.

the full version has:

8- Unlimited Player Life

9- Unlimited Ammo

0- Unlimited Grenades

P- Unlimited Team Life

i also plan on adding no bullet spread (cross hairs stay in center and don't deviate for more accurate shots when running, moving, etc.) in the next day or so.

best,
Cal

Hyperian
25-07-2007, 22:44
You seem to possibly have security settings set way too high.

Close any AV or any other protective programs and try them again.

If on vista make sure you set admin controls onto the programs your going to use.

Yea i used diagnostic startup from msconfig and it takes out the antivirus program i use. and i am using xp sp2 and also have admin control.

still dont know what's different between safe mode and diagnostic startup...

caliber:
no it's ok. i already have a working trainer that just gives me infinite ammo. i need one that works with save/load anywhere.

i need one that uses no-cd crack.

DABhand
26-07-2007, 05:37
Yea i used diagnostic startup from msconfig and it takes out the antivirus program i use. and i am using xp sp2 and also have admin control.

still dont know what's different between safe mode and diagnostic startup...

caliber:
no it's ok. i already have a working trainer that just gives me infinite ammo. i need one that works with save/load anywhere.

i need one that uses no-cd crack.

Simple safe mode doesnt use any system run files that certain programs need to function, such as AV's and Virii.

So if you can run in safe mode, but not in normal, then there is something you have installed thats blocking your attempts.

apache-
26-07-2007, 07:58
RAINBOW SIX VEGAS V1.05 *PLUS 8 TRAiNER* - APACHE
F1 - Infinite Health
F2 - Team Health
F3 - Unlimited Bullets
F4 - Enemy Weapons Jam
F5 - Unlimited grenades/smoke bombs
F7 - one hit kill
F8 - TeamMate Teleport
F9 - Enemy Teleport
F10 - save your position
F11 - Restore your position
J - Jump

**FULL VERSION ** sent to gamecopyworld :cool:

Hyperian
27-07-2007, 01:09
oo thanks apache.. unfortunately, your full version trainer gave me the same problem as the other trainers.

i wonder why the 1.03 trainer by Dustywrc (the 1.03 in gcw) worked while the other trainers didnt?

DABhand
27-07-2007, 04:01
I still think you have something on your system thats doing something with these trainers.

apache-
27-07-2007, 04:02
lol matey, i have no idea at all
it may well be my engine, may well be something else too because i read you had probs with the halo 2 loader also?
you are running this game from a shortcut off the R6Vegas_Game.exe yes?
and NOT using the original R6Vegas_Launcher.exe to run it?
long shot i know ,but i had to ask

Hyperian
27-07-2007, 12:28
doesnt matter which launcher or shortcut or the exe i run it from, none of it works.

i'm wondering what you used to make the trainer, cause it might be something to do with what these trainer needs to run, like .net framework or MSXML.

DABhand
27-07-2007, 17:26
im gonna take a stab at 100% asm :P

Hyperian
27-07-2007, 18:25
rofl ASM. probably use C or something.. anyway since it could possibly be DLL files or driver that is causing the problem. i need more information about the differences of the trainers to narrow down the problem.

Hyperian
27-07-2007, 18:36
ok i downloaded hijackthis program and started up the computer with diagnostic startup and i got this:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 6:29:52 PM, on 7/27/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\utilities\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: DAPHelper Class - {0000CC75-ACF3-4cac-A0A9-DD3868E06852} - C:\downloaders\DAP\DAPBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareBlock Class - {0A87E45F-537A-40B4-B812-E2544C21A09F} - D:\utilities\SpyCatcher 2006\SCActiveBlock.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\UTILIT~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\UTILIT~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\UTILIT~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\DOWNLO~1\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\DOWNLO~1\DAP\dapextie2.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run DAP - {669695BC-A811-4A9D-8CDF-BA8C795F261C} - C:\DOWNLO~1\DAP\DAP.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1168467168296
O16 - DPF: {A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} (ScorchPlugin Class) - http://www.sibelius.com/download/software/win/ActiveXPlugin.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{80281F1F-4977-4594-A7E1-442CDBEF67C0}: NameServer = 192.168.1.1
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Multi - C:\utilities\Multiplicity\MultiWin32.dll

--
End of file - 3023 bytes

now i dont see anything unusual since i know those programs and i doubt even DAP would the the cause of this.

DABhand
27-07-2007, 20:19
rofl ASM. probably use C or something.. anyway since it could possibly be DLL files or driver that is causing the problem. i need more information about the differences of the trainers to narrow down the problem.

I see you dont know much about ASM , did you not realise that ASM can incorporate functions and procedures from DLL's, or even just simply call them. This is why ASM compiled programs are relatively small.

GetDriveTypeA
MessageBoxA
SendMessage
etc etc

Noticed your last post to this one, wow SpyCatcher and then HijackThis, you sure dont care what crap you put on your system do you :P

If they work in Safe Mode and not in Normal, then again you have something running away in the background that is causing problems with other binaries. Ive said this 3 times now, but its upto you to accept this advice or not.

Before you reply thinking that I may know nothing of ASM, please do check the coders section here, you can find some tuts I posted on basic ASM. Good enough for you to learn how to make your own trainers, code injection etc.

But anyway I still stand by that I think Patchy did it in ASM with a oversized BMP for his backdrop (hence the 200k+ size due to the BMP)

apache-
28-07-2007, 02:12
wow this error i'm getting even goes over to the halo2 loader that i'm trying to use to install halo 2. damn it wtf is wrong.

thats nothing to do with me or my trainer , so it may be a combination of lots of things causing that error

my engine...or..my engine and whatever shite you have running on your pc ..or ...whatever shite you have running on your pc ...or your just plain of of luck :D
i am losing interest pretty fast now to be truthful [yawn]

Joe Forster/STA
28-07-2007, 02:13
Perhaps, running FileMon (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Filemon.mspx) could help with finding out what DLL's it's using/trying to use.

Hyperian
28-07-2007, 03:58
DABhand: i thought you were joking about the ASM thing. i didn't know you can actually write trainers with ASM. i always thought it was too abstract for casual coding.

hijackthis was recommended by lots of computer-tech sites and it is a stand alone file so i saw nothing wrong with running it to see what i have in startup. spycatcher has been gone for a long time, i dont even know why it would show up there. the directory it points to doesnt even exist.

i know you said something is probably running in the background that's causing this. but there are tons of things running in the background including tons of DLLs and what not. i cant just delete them all, that's why i'm trying to narrow down the problem.

apache:
i never said something was wrong with your trainer. but the halo2 and the trainers give me the same error so i'm thinking there's a link between what these program uses.

of course i could just reformat the computer, but then it doesnt solve the problem as much as evade the problem for the time being.

Hyperian
28-07-2007, 13:22
i ran file monitor. and the only thing i saw in common between running the halo2 loader and the trainer is that csrss.exe had a bunch of not founds and path not found and a buffer overflow in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Policies\x86_Policy.6.0.Microsof t.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_x-ww_5ddad775\6.0.2600.2982.Policy

i couldnt run file monitor at all in safe mode.

and there was this NvCplENU.dll that rundll32.dll was trying to call but wasnt found. but i dont think the nvidia file has anything to do with the problem..

TippeX
28-07-2007, 14:28
hyperian - now is the time to knock off the 'appearance' of knowing more than you do... first you talk shit about asm then do a hijack this scan, and nw u run file monitor..

firstly csrss.exe is a system service, the error you're showing there looks like a messed up system policy, definately something you've done as that does not happen on a clean install...

secondly, adding in a localised manifest can override the winsxs system checking

if it was the nvidia file, it would have failed whql certification, so either you installed a beta driver - if so it wont load due to the signing requirements in vista.. so i'd bet the cause is something totally different

the problem is on your system, either misconfigured system policies, uac being messed up or damaged registry...

DABhand
28-07-2007, 15:43
Im gonna give him one last chance.

Run regedit from the run line, and copy and paste the entries in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>WINDOWS>CURRENT VERSION>RUN

And the same path but starting with

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE etc

Hyperian
28-07-2007, 19:47
i never talked shit about asm. i dont know where you guys got that idea, i misunderstood what DAB said, i explained that.

i'm using forceware 93.71. i dont remember if it's whql cert or not. but i dont think that's causing the problem.

i'm using windows xp sp2.

DABHand:
ok in the HKLM's run i got:
"UltraMon"="\"C:\\utilities\\UltraMon\\UltraMon.exe\" /auto"
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe /install"
"NvMediaCenter"="RunDLL32.exe NvMCTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit"
"NvCplDaemon"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"JMB36X Configure"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\JMRaidTool.exe boot"
"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE"
"AVG7_CC"="C:\\UTILIT~1\\Grisoft\\AVGFRE~1\\avgcc.exe /STARTUP"

in HKCU's run i got:
"Yodm3D"="C:\\utilities\\yodm-3d-crystalxp.net-2125096053\\Yodm3D.exe"
"DAEMON Tools"="\"C:\\Program Files\\DAEMON Tools\\daemon.exe\" -lang 1033"
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"

but NONE of these things are even started in diagnostic startup so they're not the problem.

i never tried to trick anyone to think i know a lot, if i did i didn't do it on purpose. I dont know why everyone is so mad about this. I read stuff on the net and i look on other forums for advice and i do what they recommend.

DABhand
28-07-2007, 20:04
What I do see is Ultramon and Yodm3D which are both docking software, so they could be conflicting with one another and causing other errors.

One thing im not happy about is that CTHELPER. Usually as you can see the path also. Its for creative cards the legit one, but the legit usually has a path associated with it, find out where the path to the file is.

If not in Program Files/Creative or Program Files/Common Files/Creative then it could be naughty. If you dont have a creative labs sound card it will be very naughty.

Those things dont have to be in diagnostic startup, those are whats run on your system as soon as window starts.

EDIT: Noticed from your hijackthis scan this

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

I didnt notice it before, but .EXE is fine any other time if renaming files etc as it will still work, but never seen an MS file have it cap'd like that.