PDA

View Full Version : God!

AeroZora
18-07-2007, 05:51
lol few days after caliber's new trainer 1.06 patch came out lol that was freaking quick.

DABhand
18-07-2007, 06:56
Im guessing your talking about C&C3.

Caliber
19-07-2007, 11:19
Im guessing your talking about C&C3.

just coincidence. the release date for 1.05 was set by us for some time before we even knew 1.06 was going to be released. i wish we had some inside knowledge about these things weeks in advance, because then i could divide my time better on projects. i am actually kind of tired of the patches for this game. i wish they would just fix obvious problems and then leave it alone. but hey, keeps us busy-

btw, dab- waiting for overlord to patch up and when it does i will include your health code into it. thanks again for the info-

best,
Cal

Nocturne4Ever
19-07-2007, 19:28
V1.05 was worth waiting for.. Thanks!

I'll hang back before upgrading to 1.06 because I kick the trainer on when I just feel like crushing the $!ht out of the brutal players while I build an airforce too big to fit on the map. heh

One note though, I could live without the voice "option activated" /"deactivated"

No offense to the person or the idea is intended, but it gets annoying after a while. Why not just pick a neutral but easily identified game sound?

I can't figure out why there's so few large (8) maps, and why they bothered coding in the Mutant Hovels if the AI won't use them, all it does is just capture them. That's targets galore for my double-bunkered snipers set to full fire!

heh

DABhand
20-07-2007, 02:28
just coincidence. the release date for 1.05 was set by us for some time before we even knew 1.06 was going to be released. i wish we had some inside knowledge about these things weeks in advance, because then i could divide my time better on projects. i am actually kind of tired of the patches for this game. i wish they would just fix obvious problems and then leave it alone. but hey, keeps us busy-

btw, dab- waiting for overlord to patch up and when it does i will include your health code into it. thanks again for the info-

best,
Cal

No probs mate. I tried to really fool the forges but for some reason it doesnt work to well, I can stop the loss of minions used but the armor made etc doesnt have stats, and when I found that also and changed it the minions were lost from the total amount lol

Shame they didnt do that with everything else to make it more of a challenge for health etc.

AeroZora
20-07-2007, 05:16
ahhh i agree with Nocturne about the voice activated activated/deactivated thingy its was pretty funny lol the voice sounded like it was recorded or something

Caliber
20-07-2007, 08:49
V1.05 was worth waiting for.. Thanks!

I'll hang back before upgrading to 1.06 because I kick the trainer on when I just feel like crushing the $!ht out of the brutal players while I build an airforce too big to fit on the map. heh

One note though, I could live without the voice "option activated" /"deactivated"

No offense to the person or the idea is intended, but it gets annoying after a while. Why not just pick a neutral but easily identified game sound?

I can't figure out why there's so few large (8) maps, and why they bothered coding in the Mutant Hovels if the AI won't use them, all it does is just capture them. That's targets galore for my double-bunkered snipers set to full fire!

heh

LOL...!!!

that's me trying to be like a drill sargeant type voice...

at any rate, maybe i need to just record a simple "on" and "off" voice that is pleasing sounding. thanks for the feedback.. hhehe

best,
Cal

Caliber
20-07-2007, 08:53
No probs mate. I tried to really fool the forges but for some reason it doesnt work to well, I can stop the loss of minions used but the armor made etc doesnt have stats, and when I found that also and changed it the minions were lost from the total amount lol

Shame they didnt do that with everything else to make it more of a challenge for health etc.

i think sheep is doing some sort of overlord mega trainer so maybe he figured it out. that game is getting kinda old now so i am now messing with it much anymore. moving on to newer games or new patches of older games. probably overlord will get a patch at some point and then i look at it again-

you can't say we didn't try with the minions though. i figured that once your minions were invincible with my invincible minions option and with the option of getting more minions by killing foesin the dungeon, why bother with it any more. also, the game gets screwy after you add too many of them. i don't think the programmers intended us to have the ability to have 200+ minions- the minions data overwrites other data after you add too many and it crashes the game or causes glitches.

talk soon-
Cal

AeroZora
20-07-2007, 16:44
cheat happens release dates are ridiculously late... worse than others...

DABhand
21-07-2007, 03:11
Well thats how the world goes, if you want it badly then you pay for it. Its as simple as that.

Their trainers they can keep private for aslong as they want.

Grumpy
23-07-2007, 01:46
@Caliber
maybe i need to just record a simple "on" and "off" voice that is pleasing sounding.
I dont use the trainer, (I dont use any trainers for any games) but maybe a sexy sounding female voice, just saying 'off' or 'on', would be the go? :p