PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Vista

Caboose O'Malley
14-06-2007, 04:18
Hi!
So I got Halo 2 recently and played it through a few times and now I'm wondering if anyone is attempting to make a trainer for it?
Now I know from what I've read that making a trainer for it is hard, possibly Halo 2 is one of the "Hardest" games to train (because of Vistas protection and Halo 2:s anti cheat protection) but I have faith in all of you!
I also know that CheatHappens has a few trainers for it but I'm not too patient and I don't feel like paying up plus I'm broke so I couldn't even if I wanted to (I'm a student if you're wondering...)

One of the main reasons to why I'd like a trainer for Halo 2 so bad is because I want to see all the different cinematics in the different difficulty settings and also to just mess around with the game.

Great game by the way, could use a few patches to fix up a few bugs, but other than that it's ok.

pikachu5501
21-06-2007, 10:38
Why make trainer hard to do for games. Ok, the game wasn't suppose to be played like this. But hey, some people enjoy they game only if they have a possibility of cheating.

I dont realy play games and all but i hope they will include some cheat code at least. Ok maybe with a mention that the game was cheated but still :p

Caboose O'Malley
23-06-2007, 11:29
Well the CheatHappens trainer is working very well. I've gone through the campaign without the trainer on all difficulties except legendary and now I'm going through legendary with the trainer. A blast so far, can't wait to get the other trainer with more options in it.