PDA

View Full Version : FEAR XP Trainer

Sanzie
12-06-2007, 23:37
I downloaded the Fear XP +5 Trainer and put it in the right location the thing is it won't work, i have uesd other trainers for other games before and have done everything to get it working, can someone please help me out with this it is writtin in german (i think) and i cant read that also i have tryed translators but they havnt helped me out either if some can figure it out please tell me...

thanks

Sanzie

GLH
13-06-2007, 00:10
Translation from german to english:

Copy the trainer to your game-folder and click "run".
With this trainer you have unlimited ammo, grenades and life.

F1 - unlimited health + shield
F2 - unlimited ammo + grenades
F3 - no need to reload weapons
F4 - unlimited energy for flashlight
F6 - unlimited slowmotion
NP0 - statusdisplay off

It can take up to 5 seconds until the cheats is active, because of the trainer needs to check some memory-addresses.
For this time the game is slower than normal. You can see in the trainer if the addresses are found.
Use "Unlimited grenades" only after you picked up some grenades.
In some tests, the actually used weapons haven't make damage to the opponents. In this case, simply change to
another weapons and then back.
If you use "unlimited slowmotion", the bar will run out, but the slowmotion will stay.
In the upper section of the trainer you can change the keys. Please set each keys only for one function.

:)

Sanzie
14-06-2007, 16:22
Hey thanks for the translation but i still can't get it to work if maybe you can go into even more detail thant would be great!:)

GLH
14-06-2007, 21:42
Sorry, but i only translated it for you.
I don't have the game, so i can't test it.

PIRATA!
27-06-2007, 11:58
I have the same problem: no way to use this trainer.

Could it be caused by the use on Vindows Vista???????