PDA

View Full Version : C&C 3: Tiberium Wars v1.05 Trainer PLS

cool_recep
12-06-2007, 15:24
Hello guys. If you post a trainer for the C&C 3: Tiberium Wars v1.05 me and (sure) the other members will be glad.

There is one at Cheathappens but the site requires membership which is 15 $..

DABhand
12-06-2007, 16:07
Looks like your paying $15 :P

If one becomes available then it will be available at GCW. Just keep checking GCW for when it appears.

And dont expect to see any cheathappens trainers here until they go public.

cool_recep
12-06-2007, 16:18
We should infiltrate someone to Cheathappens :D...

Cant waiiiiiiiitttt..

AeroZora
12-06-2007, 17:09
the 1 at cheathappens looks lyk a updated version of the 1.04 trainer Caliber made lol

cool_recep
12-06-2007, 17:20
Yes but...

Oh I got it...Maybe we can change the hex code of the key poinst of the old trainer...

That is the logic...I think...By doing so one time I was able to flash my 9550 with 9600 BIOS..I have changed the vaules of the BIOS ID with the 9550 ones..

Since the other guy gave the values maybe we have a chance...

AeroZora
12-06-2007, 18:07
lol i cant flash my BIOS cant update properly arghh

but 1 yr for $15 not bad 2 yrs betta XD

and which guy u mean?

DABhand
13-06-2007, 01:01
lol i cant flash my BIOS cant update properly arghh

Do not flash anything if you have no idea what your doing.

And its bad advice to tell people to flash a GPU with another GPU's bios. Very very silly.

AeroZora
13-06-2007, 01:02
lol thx for advice

im thinking of registering for the $15 1 ....it wont be my money it be from my birthday XD i got $68 frm everyone added up and the CNC3 game too lol

cool_recep
14-06-2007, 15:02
If you please register post it to here pls....if you wont get banned tough..

DABhand
15-06-2007, 03:15
No cheathappens trainers get posted here until the trainer goes public.

pikachu5501
15-06-2007, 11:42
cool_recep: I dont know, maybe it time for you to learn to use a tool for cheating. Cheating you money (credits or whatever) should be easy.

Try cheat engine 5.3 . it's include a interactive tutorial too.

cool_recep
15-06-2007, 13:00
I think that is far far away.....I will try to find a triner for the 1.05 and post it here as soon as possible

GLH
15-06-2007, 21:38
Hey guys,
you only have to wait until July 3rd.
Then the trainer for v1.05 goes public.

see here: http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=50282&titleID=12143

cool_recep
16-06-2007, 08:16
everybody know until that time another trainer will be relased so the guys at CH should burn in HELLL....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

pikachu5501
16-06-2007, 09:46
everybody know until that time another trainer will be relased so the guys at CH should burn in HELLL....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

wow! The fat little momie's baby having a big tantrum now?

You know some people may want to make some money out of they work first. They nice enough to make it public after a certain time. But you dont probaly know what i am talking about since you mom pay everything for you and that the game cc3 you have, you probally dint't even pay for it.

cool_recep
16-06-2007, 13:04
wow! The fat little momie's baby having a big tantrum now?

You know some people may want to make some money out of they work first. They nice enough to make it public after a certain time. But you dont probaly know what i am talking about since you mom pay everything for you and that the game cc3 you have, you probally dint't even pay for it.

I appreciate their work and understand their effort to create a trainer..

But...You know...In the free world of free web...the logic of publishing content with money...is not so clever...

If they serve it free..the site will sure get more visitors...thus more ad thus more money...

I have my hard earned money in my pocket...and mom is picking up tea in the village to earn money for the educational needs of my sister...

I won't pay even a cent to those....I will just wait here either for another trainer or the trainer there to be released to the public...

What I learn? Paitence...
What I didnt lost? 15 dollars of hard earned bucket...

I am not that rich or stupid to pay 15 dollars to a single Trainer...

Joe Forster/STA
16-06-2007, 14:01
In your example, if all those lots of visitors only visit the site because it's free then they won't buy anything from the advertised sponsors either. So, in the long run, those people running the site won't win anything with making their downloads free. And advertisers are indirect money, as opposed to direct money coming from their own customers.

You don't have the right to tell people to give away their software for free. You do have the right to find a free alternative or create your own instead, though, or not use such software at all. I do believe in free software and I do give away mine for free but I'm an author and you're a user so our attitude cannot be compared...

Let us close this discussion here. Thank you.

DABhand
16-06-2007, 20:58
You forgot to close, maybe cause I didnt have my word in the matter.

The person no doubt who has done the latest CH C&C3 trainer is Caliber who gave away free trainers weeks back.

And if he wants to go ahead and make a bit of money from his hard work then so be it.

Making trainers aint easy, it takes knowledge, it takes time and it takes patience.

I know what its like, about 5-10% if lucky of people who use your trainers are grateful and take time to acknowledge your work, the other 90% are ungrateful or ignorant to the fact they are using the wrong patch version for the trainer or dont know so you get agro from them.

Its one of the most unrewarding jobs on the net when doing them for free, hence why I havent done one for ages, I dont have the time and I dont have the patience to sit and listen to little girls cry cause they cant get it to work and didnt bother to read instructions etc.

So if caliber wants to make money from it to get some sense of recognition and support, good for him. But as per usual with the kids out there they think everything is for free, when it is NOT. "Oh I can get my games for free on my super duper broadband, so everything should be" this is what kids learn now and one reasons they beg mum and dad for broadband.

And they are usually the first to complain when something doesnt go right.

And dont forget one of the greatest, in my opinion, of trainer makers was a part of CH as well. And I dont blame him, if I was on his level I probably may have gone the same way. Now hes gonna do it himself and cash in on it, good for him I say.

pikachu5501
16-06-2007, 22:07
There, done. i took 2 hours to do a small +1 trainer for the cc3 1.05 that allow to boost money. I guess that should be good enought for an rts. :)

But since i couldn't attach a 40kb rar file , you will have to wait one or two day and it should be posted on gcw.

since it took me almost 2 hours (searching value, code injecting, testing, writing down all the byte, writing the prog in C, creating an icon and a background, testing a couple of time with the game that take ages to load). Maybe you can give at least a 2 dollars to a charity organisation of you choice. Deal? :rolleyes:

Oh, and dont flash anything. you'l probally make mom really angry if she have to buy another video card or a motherboard :p

Of course, that trainer wouldn't be possible without the precious advices of DABhand and tippeX. ;)

AeroZora
17-06-2007, 00:04
searching value takes 3 mins at least... u dun even nid to code inject

and u can just make the trainer wif cheat engine no nid write in C

DABhand
17-06-2007, 01:09
Thats why you wont be a good trainer maker.

C&C uses DMA to change addresses each time you play, so you cant just search one address and change it. It doesnt work like that.

He has to code-inject to make sure that even though the address changes it wont matter as he is forcing a value/opcodes to change the game.

beercan999
17-06-2007, 06:25
I felt the need on this one to register and voice my opinion. :eek:

I have used many patches and game trainers from GCW before, and I have been waiting for the v1.05 trainer for what seems like forever, and with a very limited amount of cash I was not in a position to buy the paid-for one.

I had started to get a bit confused as to why nobody had released a trainer for it, so I decided to make my own. "can't be that hard" methinks...

So I downloaded all the relevant software, read the guides etc and set to work.
About 20 minutes (and very little progress) into things, it dawned on me just how much work, time and effort goes into these things, and I was genuinely quite stunned.

The discovery of the +1 trainer this morning made me a very happy bunny indeed, and on the back of all this, I thought I'd register to say thank you very much to Pikachu5501 and all those behind him, and to everone who has ever taken the time, and commitment to creating something for nothing.

I totally agree with others who say authors are entitled to earn cash from their efforts. 99% of people wouldn't go to work every day just for the fun of it, and if you can supply something that people want, then those people have the choice to pay or go without.

So once again, thanks for the effort, and keep up the good work guys! :)

pikachu5501
17-06-2007, 12:07
beercan999: You welcome. I hope it will be some use to you. I think some trainer authors apreciate when some users show gratitude and that aknowledge that we dintn't went through creating one for nothing. :)

acually, myselft i went into making some small trainer after that i couln't find one for a certain game for a friend. As myselft, i was using tools like cheat engine and gamewiz32 but never went into creating standalone trainers since Windows until recently.

If you realy need to cheat a game and you can't find a trainer, you dont have to be a programmer and go through learning hardcore stuff like asm and all. you can use a tools like cheat engine or tsearch to find some value like cash and ammo, change it then save you game with you new value.

cool_recep
17-06-2007, 15:06
I know how hard your work is and I appreciate it...

I didnt blame or got angry with trainer coders/creaters. In fact I aprreciate their work and effort...

What I want to say is that the money we earn is not raining from the sky...

Does it worth 15 dollars to pay a sinle trainer ?

cool_recep
17-06-2007, 15:11
again thanks for your trainer...it is released on GCW

Caliber
17-06-2007, 15:59
You forgot to close, maybe cause I didnt have my word in the matter.

The person no doubt who has done the latest CH C&C3 trainer is Caliber who gave away free trainers weeks back.

And if he wants to go ahead and make a bit of money from his hard work then so be it.

Making trainers aint easy, it takes knowledge, it takes time and it takes patience.

I know what its like, about 5-10% if lucky of people who use your trainers are grateful and take time to acknowledge your work, the other 90% are ungrateful or ignorant to the fact they are using the wrong patch version for the trainer or dont know so you get agro from them.

Its one of the most unrewarding jobs on the net when doing them for free, hence why I havent done one for ages, I dont have the time and I dont have the patience to sit and listen to little girls cry cause they cant get it to work and didnt bother to read instructions etc.

So if caliber wants to make money from it to get some sense of recognition and support, good for him. But as per usual with the kids out there they think everything is for free, when it is NOT. "Oh I can get my games for free on my super duper broadband, so everything should be" this is what kids learn now and one reasons they beg mum and dad for broadband.

And they are usually the first to complain when something doesnt go right.

And dont forget one of the greatest, in my opinion, of trainer makers was a part of CH as well. And I dont blame him, if I was on his level I probably may have gone the same way. Now hes gonna do it himself and cash in on it, good for him I say.

man that was one of the nicest posts i read here dab. thanks for the kind words and i am sure *shp would be pleased with your comments. it's great to see someone who has been there and "gets it". i'd post work here but i am bound contractually to keep the work for CH for a certain period of time. i am sorry to those who are upset that we charge for the work for a small period of time but we always release the trainers for free after a few weeks. i just spent an inordinate amount of time this father's day weekend working on more trainers during late hours so i wouldn't take away time from my family this special weekend (my son and my own dad). it's not fun work let me tell you. at any rate, i appreciate the kind words and i wish all the other trainer makers and coders out there well.

best,
Cal

cool_recep
17-06-2007, 19:15
I see it better and I appreciate your work more and more....you are totally right to do that..

BTW thanks for releasing the trainers to the public....

TippeX
17-06-2007, 20:15
im curious now, 15 dollars seems quite high for the price of a trainer, is that common? or is the 15 dollars for dl creds or whatever on the site... and if the person pays do they get 'lifetime' updates of the trainer as/when a game update happens...

if so, im thinking of making a crack site ;p

DABhand
17-06-2007, 23:13
15 dollars I think for a year sub so you get any exclusive trainers before they go public (I think its usually 2-3weeks). And whatever else im not sure :)

cool_recep
18-06-2007, 10:21
15 dollars- One year membership
25 lifetime....

no guarantee for updates as well...

But you get a priority to use unreleased trainers....even maybe you can make trainer requests..

lastrider
23-06-2007, 10:06
Hi, I was hoping if anyone could help me locate another trainer for v1.05 that deals with health... I would be very grateful :)

I'm having a little trouble in a campaign mission. Darn NOD!!!

pikachu5501
24-06-2007, 21:51
I am wondering then if there is any possibility that in a like a cc3 game when you have dozen of units that have differents health that they might use the same DEC instructions if so, then if that DEC decrease also the enemy units if the units was store in a kind of array and how to find that. Or i would have to search 50 times health for each unit?

Nocturne4Ever
25-06-2007, 14:24
Caliber's V1.04 Trainer worked flawlessly on my C&C3-Kane Edition, I'd love to see a V1.05 from him. Too many of the trainers I used had a lot of completely unneeded or useless extra options. But I still respect the work put into *all* of them.

DABhand
25-06-2007, 18:01
There is one, but its not public at this time. He works for Cheathappens now. So you will have to wait until it does go public.

Nocturne4Ever
25-06-2007, 18:14
Ahh, ok, thanks for the heads up.. I probably would have found it if I used different search keywords, but at least I got a reply without accusing me of being too lazy to search for it. :) TY.

I wish somebody would code a decent trainer for Generals-Zero Hour as well, there's one for Generals, but who plays that instead of ZH? heh.

rawr!
30-06-2007, 21:52
lol

Removed

TippeX
30-06-2007, 22:55
now ^^^ that was ...

1. stupid - you've made a known 'trick' public.. they'll change it.. nice one
2. most likely against the board rules....

rawr!
01-07-2007, 00:14
now ^^^ that was ...

1. stupid - you've made a known 'trick' public.. they'll change it.. nice one
2. most likely against the board rules....

1. not that i care
2. again, i don't really care. download it while you can, kids!!! i'

GLH
01-07-2007, 01:48
1. not that i care
2. again, i don't really care. download it while you can, kids!!! i'
You got banned for not care for the Board Rules.

AeroZora
01-07-2007, 22:43
ahh 3rd june tomorrow .... yeah i'll love making my engineers god and walking straight into battle take over enemy structures

DABhand
02-07-2007, 06:40
July! heheheh

lastrider
02-07-2007, 11:11
I'm soo impatient... can't wait... I wonder what time they will update their site :rolleyes:

beercan999
02-07-2007, 11:26
God I hope it's before I go to work. Can take it with me then. =)

beercan999
03-07-2007, 12:31
It's on!
http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=22711 :)

PCGamer
03-07-2007, 12:37
Yay! :)

Synaesthesia
09-08-2007, 03:11
All you need is the trainer for 1.03, a good unpacker (OllyDbg), version 1.03 of the game and a hex editor (HexWorkshop). Happy "updating"...