PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Rising Trainer

athlech
31-03-2007, 00:50
Hi guys..
I have been trying to find a trainer for this game but noone seems to be
working on it..
I tryed to "poke" the values in the game but dident work, also freeze the values.
But i have never coced in any program and i have been reading the info about how to code and i dont understand it.. :/

So if anyone of you have the game plz
Would be nice with just a "Blood" freze..

peaCe

silicon
04-04-2007, 13:56
Here is the Blood Money freeze that I figured out. You'll need to download Artmoney then load up the table file that's in the RAR. Enjoy...

http://rapidshare.com/files/24356111/Genesis_Rising.rar

This is the first time and last that I'll be here, due to the gay A.S.S. ad pop ups here.

FILEFORUMS is lame as SHIET!

Joe Forster/STA
04-04-2007, 15:42
(Configure your browser to NOT open pop ups. I'm not having problems with them at all - but, of course, I'm using carefully configured quality software...)

Dangchau
04-04-2007, 18:43
To cheat all you have to do is edit some files.
I can't stress enough, back up the file before you edit it!

1. Edit the Cruciform.cfg to change upgrade time and costs, change timer settings for allie calling, ship cooling etc etc.

Can be found in your data folder. Mine is at the following path, yours will be differant.

E:\Genesis Rising\data

2. To get more blood and other options, you need to edit game_state.txt - This location is always changing because its added to your current save. But once you change your blood amount, it carries over to all missions.

Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\[email protected] 08-39-44

3. To change all kinds of settings for your starting ships, and gene level you need to edit entities.set This can be opened with notepad. This is another file that rebuilds in a new save folder, but again, once you change it, and that ship is still active, it carries over.

Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\autosave_attack of the [email protected] 10-37-46

Thiers a lot you can change with the above formentioned files, play around with them, Ive made all my ships pretty well unstoppable and my unit limit is endless. Currently i have a fleet of 150 ships with all gene levels of 99 :P

Takes a lot of the fun out of it, but i wanted to walk all over them this time around lol

Again, i stress, before modding these files, back them up first!

athlech
06-04-2007, 06:17
thanx alot..
Been stuck on one dam mission a loong time now..
:)

//Athlech

athlech
06-04-2007, 06:26
Lol... that one with the artmoney dident work..
:P
Going to try the other one hope that it will work better.. :P

maxfun03
05-05-2007, 15:30
what have i done wrong when the game says

Load error

Error loading field: expected currentBackground, found ´╗┐currentBackground

it alwasy says it after editing one of the files

Gaunt
18-05-2007, 16:39
I do have the same probleme.

Load error

Error loading field: expected currentBackground, found ´╗┐currentBackground

I would be happy if there is a solution for this problem! :)

Thanks,
Gaunt

ernieballesp06
02-08-2007, 22:34
Hey I am tring to mod those files that you said were rebiult into the save files , im using vista ultimate and everythings a lil different , i CANOT find those files gamestate.txt and the entities one , you said they were in the directory c:\programfiles\dreamcatcher\genesisrising\save\1\ then the files , problem is my save folder is completely empty , but yet when i load up the game i do have auto saves. i checked and made sure i didnt have files n folder hidden , and i know on windows xp some games woul dput the save in like documents and setting , one problem is there is know documents and settings on vista , its set up differently , i have been seaching for them for about 2 hours now , i used the seach feature on windows and searched through the genesis folder all files and folders users documents , you name it i searched it ,

Is there something i am missing i know a good bit about computers and file structure , please help tho

Caliber
05-08-2007, 14:27
i have worked out a trainer for genesis rising for the website cheathappens.com. at any rate it will have unlimited blood, unlimited units, and invincible units. we will post it shortly when it is complete-

best,
Cal

Maint34
13-08-2007, 05:26
To cheat all you have to do is edit some files.
I can't stress enough, back up the file before you edit it!

1. Edit the Cruciform.cfg to change upgrade time and costs, change timer settings for allie calling, ship cooling etc etc.

Can be found in your data folder. Mine is at the following path, yours will be differant.

E:\Genesis Rising\data

2. To get more blood and other options, you need to edit game_state.txt - This location is always changing because its added to your current save. But once you change your blood amount, it carries over to all missions.

Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\[email protected] 08-39-44

3. To change all kinds of settings for your starting ships, and gene level you need to edit entities.set This can be opened with notepad. This is another file that rebuilds in a new save folder, but again, once you change it, and that ship is still active, it carries over.

Example directory - E:\Genesis Rising\save\1\autosave_attack of the [email protected] 10-37-46

Thiers a lot you can change with the above formentioned files, play around with them, Ive made all my ships pretty well unstoppable and my unit limit is endless. Currently i have a fleet of 150 ships with all gene levels of 99 :P

Takes a lot of the fun out of it, but i wanted to walk all over them this time around lol

Again, i stress, before modding these files, back them up first!

i cant figuer out how this is working, can someone help me please? if you have MSN you can contact me my MSN adress is: [email protected]

please help me, i always get error when i try to edit the health and some othere stuff

Synaesthesia
15-08-2007, 15:15
(Configure your browser to NOT open pop ups. I'm not having problems with them at all - but, of course, I'm using carefully configured quality software...)
*cough* Ad-Block + manually add the gay "read the rules" pop-up to get filtered *cough* :D ?

DABhand
15-08-2007, 18:22
Months ago the word completer etc wasnt on the forum.

The rules pop-up is there for a reason, yes it can be annoying after seeing it for the 1000th time, but its for the benefit of those who signed up and perhaps missed it the first time.

End of the day, its free to sign up here and free to participate as long as you stay within the rules. If you dont like, well the exit is stage left :P

WardoggOne
26-09-2007, 15:14
i have worked out a trainer for genesis rising for the website cheathappens.com. at any rate it will have unlimited blood, unlimited units, and invincible units. we will post it shortly when it is complete-

best,
Cal

only for pay members boo!