April 8, 2007

Version Revision 2

new!-> unlimited aircraft ammo

This is for the RETAIL with 1.04

Press Shift-A instant build on/off
Press Shift-B increase money by 20000
Press Shift-C set energy consumption to 1000, 0, normal
Press Shift-D instant sidebar upgrades on/off
Press Shift-E enable no fog of war (on only)
Press Shift-F instant unit abilities
Press Shift-G unlimited aircraft ammo

Note: Fog of War is not perfect. I tried for weeks now to find a section of
code that would instantly turn off and on the tiles for the Fog of War (darkened
areas of the screen). What we have is a routine that is called at the start of
the map and when certain things (like placing structures, etc.) are done.
Therefore, to enable the No Fog of War, you must either activate the effect
before the map loads, or activate the effect and then place a structure. Once
activated, you cannot remove the fog effect. I am still searching for a better
solution but at this time this is all that I have found-

Added health modifications below: Note, this is very powerful, it affects whatever
unit is selected as well as whatever unit the mouse cursor is over. The best way
to use this is to select the unit, and move the cursor far away from all units
and stuctures before pressing the keys. Should also work with multiple units
selected.

Press Shift-F1 set health invincible
Press Shift-F2 set health normal
Press Shift-F3 set health zero

Note: Invincible units will have a blinking or non-blinking yellow bar that is
longer than usual to indicate that they are modified.

Feedback Welcome-

get it from www.gamecopyworld.com when it propogates or go here to download now:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=794

feedback at:

or:

http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?p=338819#post338819

Best.
Caliber

lucky644
30-03-2007, 17:33
Nice work, any chance of avoiding the CPU from obtaining instant build as well?

blaster99
30-03-2007, 17:50
thx for the useful trainer :)

working flawlessly

Caliber
31-03-2007, 08:37
updated for new patch. see first post of this thread-

best,
Cal

TippeX
31-03-2007, 09:53
funny how the trainer has the same options as the razor one.....

Caliber
31-03-2007, 13:09
funny how the trainer has the same options as the razor one.....

i am not sure what you mean by this but i released a trainer that had the exact functions for the DEMO when it came out weeks ago. so if you are insinuating that i copied another's trainer then you are flat out wrong...

take a look at the gamecopyworld area for C&C 3 and see who's trainer was first at the bottom for DEMO, released by me way before the retail or any other trainer.

i made trainers for several games, so this isn't new to me-

please post something useful or feedback or don't post.

enough of my ranting-

best,
Cal

TippeX
31-03-2007, 16:10
your demo trainer did NOT have "Press Shift-D instant sidebar upgrades"

it had

"fast units, invincible, max energy, max mass, energy, mass, units"
and i dont think invincible ever worked...

then rzr do the 1.2 trainer, and magically your trainer does exactly what their trainer does... yet your demo trainer (by the looks of it) had more options...

thats what i meant by 'funny how....'

Caliber
31-03-2007, 16:59
your demo trainer did NOT have "Press Shift-D instant sidebar upgrades"

it had

"fast units, invincible, max energy, max mass, energy, mass, units"
and i dont think invincible ever worked...

then rzr do the 1.2 trainer, and magically your trainer does exactly what their trainer does... yet your demo trainer (by the looks of it) had more options...

thats what i meant by 'funny how....'

load my demo trainer and run it then load any of my retail trainers and run them. they all have the same screen and options.. you don't know what you are talking about.

better yet, go to this location and look at the demo version i have there posted for march 12. i been hacking this game since the demo came out:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=719

also, i have had the demo trainer posted here at gamecopyworld and cheathappens before any other trainers for this game for the demo with the same functions before anyone else. talk to Empire here or PWizard at cheathappens and see what they say. i am going to just ignore anything more from you about this. i know that i found those addresses myself and then i coded it myself. ask razor if they think i copied their trainer since you seem to know so much. i'd be glad to talk with them about this-

i never had a trainer that had invincible troops for C & C 3. what are you talking about there?

let's keep this about problems or feedback with the functionality of this trainer. if someone from razor has a beef then PM me and we can talk about it. geez, i am not even getting paid for this, it's free-

why do this when you don't know me or the facts?

best,
Cal

edit: the plus 7 trainer was never a plus 7 trainer if that is what you were talking about. only the first four keys worked, the same four options that have been in every version since. that was a menu error on my part. i updated the screen with graphics instead of text for better visual. still, man, look at the dates, way before the retail came out! enough of this-

lucky644
31-03-2007, 17:50
updated for new patch. see first post of this thread-

best,
Cal

I still have 1.0, does your 1.02 prevent instant building for the cpu? I'm trying to avoid patching unless I need to, I haven't noticed any bugs to bother yet, but if your trainer fixes this I will patch.

TippeX
31-03-2007, 18:01
im not saying you didnt work on the demo, that much is evident
what i am saying is its an odd coincidence that your trainer options
match razors one exactly, as for puting you intouch with razor, you
can try that yourself (chances of finding them publically is practically
0 btw).. i dont know you so im not doing any introductions

what makes me think its strange is that for coding the patch you would
have had to change some of the securom'ed code, which is beyond most
people... the demo wasn't securom.... so retail != demo code...

xantius
31-03-2007, 20:52
Caliber, thank you very much for the trainer. i've used it when the demo was out, which DID have the same options it has now, and which, worked. all of them. i still have the trainer, so, if TippeX wants to see for herself, i'll gladly send her a copy.

TrippeX, i also like razor, and their dedication to quality hax, trainers etc... but you should realy document yourself before you act like a jerk. Razor was not the 1st to have a working +4 trainer for C&C TW.

DABhand
01-04-2007, 06:19
Doesnt matter who was first, and things being released by groups usually take a day or two to go public anyway.

But there is one way to check if options were used by another trainer or not.

If they still do it, razor when doing trainers add useless coding to their code injection, a little part of an option that does absolutely nothing. Now if that is in the other trainer then yes there was foul play.

TippeX
01-04-2007, 08:26
send her a copy?.........
ooo a first time poster trying to insult me... bleh

Caliber
01-04-2007, 10:27
im not saying you didnt work on the demo, that much is evident
what i am saying is its an odd coincidence that your trainer options
match razors one exactly, as for puting you intouch with razor, you
can try that yourself (chances of finding them publically is practically
0 btw).. i dont know you so im not doing any introductions

what makes me think its strange is that for coding the patch you would
have had to change some of the securom'ed code, which is beyond most
people... the demo wasn't securom.... so retail != demo code...

at the risk of this continuing into a downward spiral, i want to educate you on the difference in the demo code and the retail... here is the line of code in demo that deals with increasing the build timer (for instant build)

005D38BB 0143 60 ADD DWORD PTR DS:[EBX+60],EAX
005D38BE ^EB AB JMP SHORT DemoGame.005D386B

and here is the line of code for the same thing in retail:

005D7B80 0143 60 ADD DWORD PTR DS:[EBX+60],EAX
005D7B83 ^EB AB JMP SHORT cnc3game.005D7B30

they are EXACTLY the same, just further along in the code (note the addresses have changed). virtually all of the code stayed the same from the demo to retail. SECUROM has absolutely nothing to do with the code used when actually playing the game or with me making trainers. the securom code is still in place in the retail game and neither my trainer or any one else's trainer does anythin about or has anything to do with SECUROM. unfortunately it doesn't appear that you understand this at all.

now the point i am trying to make is this. it doesn't matter who released first. i didn't copy any razor code and i don't think they copied any of mine. this is just a thread here for support of the trainer that i made. so any further discussion should stay on problems or suggestions since that is what this is for-

best,
Cal

Caliber
01-04-2007, 10:30
Doesnt matter who was first, and things being released by groups usually take a day or two to go public anyway.

But there is one way to check if options were used by another trainer or not.

If they still do it, razor when doing trainers add useless coding to their code injection, a little part of an option that does absolutely nothing. Now if that is in the other trainer then yes there was foul play.

interesting. well people can look at the two all they want and see for themselves that my trainer has nothing to do with theirs.

now is my trainer perfect or does it even work correctly? well it appears so to me, but others will have to let me know feedback if there are problems or suggestions. i can't always do what people ask or fix some problems but i try-

best,
Cal

Grumpy
01-04-2007, 11:49
Take it easy guys, lets keep it civil please. ;)

DABhand
01-04-2007, 12:28
interesting. well people can look at the two all they want and see for themselves that my trainer has nothing to do with theirs.

now is my trainer perfect or does it even work correctly? well it appears so to me, but others will have to let me know feedback if there are problems or suggestions. i can't always do what people ask or fix some problems but i try-

best,
Cal

I didnt say it was.

I said there was a way to check.

TippeX
01-04-2007, 12:58
the thing with the securom code is securom routinely crc's areas etc, so patching areas can result in strange shit happening, thats what i meant..
i guess if it all works the securom level used on the exe was low...
and i understand securom and coding very very very much :)
and it may be a coincidence the trainer has the same options as the razor one...or it may not, which is why i brought it up.. if you insist you didnt copy it then fine, matter closed.. the only person who will know is you (unless we check the razor code against yours...).. so yeh as grumpy says lets keep it civil, as for feedback, i actually did use your demo trainer with the demo, worked fine, as for the retail exe, i used the razor one.. also worked fine..
game didnt quite live up to my expectations, but thats another story..

sheep
01-04-2007, 14:10
sometimes it really amuses me the amount of shit spoken on some forums.. tippex, what benefit would securom have for crc'ing areas of code that have absolutely NOTHING!!! to do with its own protection? if you have come across a game where securom crcs code pertinent to a trainer maker i would LOVE!! for you to post the title.. apart from reversing many copy protection routines in my years for educational challenges ive also created countless trainers and not one!!! didnt work on an original SECUROM protected game up until and including C&C3.. the only reported problems that a trainer doesnt work on an original has come from titles protected with TAGES and as such an EXPERT!! im sure you can tell me why?? now either provide some proof of ur knowledge (and i dont mean half assed comments like "SECUROM MUST USE LIGHT PROTECTION ON THAT EXE") or fucking shutup.

EDIT: razor make SHIT!! trainers.. (THE RAZOR RLSING NOW) why would he bother copying a razor trainer when he could easily have copied mine which pisses all over the razor rls. (the razor of NOW isnt the razor of yesteryear) when my friends rlsed trainers for razor they were respectful PROPER trainers.. not some rushed out rls..

Joe Forster/STA
01-04-2007, 14:15
Guys, I would LOVE to listen to discussion of copy protection internals but 1) not in this thread (it's off-topic here; let's open a new one instead) and 2) not in this kind of tone. Thanks!

sheep
01-04-2007, 14:48
yeah, sorry.. i assumed the forum had a filter for bad language.. didnt realise it would be displayed.. just tired of idiots shouting about something they clearly know little to nothing about..

"In the land of the blind the one eye man is king".. and morons take full advantage of this.. they read little bits or have a friend who actually has talent who tell them little bits here and there and when they come onto these forums seeing that the majority are noobs looking for trainers or cracks think they can spread a few words about protections and show off to the masses, when really anyone with any ACTUAL experience or knoweldge can spot them a mile away because their vague statements and complete rubbish dribble is mainstream and used by hundreds of other idiots..

a few reasons i know tippex is full of shite.

a real cracker who CAN crack these protections for one doesnt start dropping hints on a forum for TRAINERS.. (thats an easy one..)

and here comes the crunch!!

a REAL cracker with securom EXPERIENCE!! would know that the likelyhood of securom actually crcing the CORE sections of code that trainer makers tackle every day is so remote its just NOT worth mentioning it as a reason to think someone HAD to remove it first, this knowledge ONLY!! comes from experience.. if you know SECUROM crc's code (erm.. i think even the brainless would assume one of securoms facets would be crcing) without the experience of actually working on it you would EASILY (as tippex has done) fall into the trap of thinking that it crcs these areas..

THATS why i feel a need to post.. i dont mean to offend anyone apart from the poeople who take OTHERS for morons.

Sabreslight
01-04-2007, 17:03
um...yea i happen to have the v1.02 trainer and i don't know if its just me but it makes the game unbearably slow it works but i cant play with it being all slow like it is currently and also it happens to work after i close the trainer out

TippeX
01-04-2007, 17:12
sheep.. read your pm, and back down. please
as for securom crcing stuff... remember hitman?

DABhand
01-04-2007, 17:46
"SECUROM MUST USE LIGHT PROTECTION ON THAT EXE") or fucking shutup.

EDIT: razor make SHIT!! trainers..

a few reasons i know tippex is full of shite.

This is sheep being nice :P

You should see what its like when hes angry and turning green.... :)

quorn23
01-04-2007, 20:47
Thanks Caliber for the trainer, like i wrote in the stalkerthread i will try out your c&c3 trainer. I use the newest one for 1.02
It works fine, no problems over here
(well one little problem, once a ai player builded 4000 units, made the skimirsh unplayable slow, but i think you can't do anything about that, never saw a instandbuild trainer for older c&cs where only player got instandbuild)
Now, my question would be, are you planning to add more options, and if yes what kind of options? I think the game sucks (its the same like c&c always was) so if there are some funny option i would have a reason to play it again.

sheep
01-04-2007, 22:09
yeah, sorry about the attack on u tippex.. my bad.. sometimes there is a fine line between being vague and not wanting to let people know the whole story.. hope this makes up for my bullshit.. take it easy matey..

dabhand.. hehe.. nice to see ur alive and well.. hope ur shop is doing well, we miss u around the irc camp fire.. im not there much myself these days.. but i dont see u making many trainers either.. u really need to get back into it.. the scene is a sad place without characters like urself.. take care brother..

quorn23.. check out the CHEATHAPPENS.COM c&c3 trainer.. if you dont want to pay for it just wait a while and its rlsed to the public.. ill be adding a few new options to it aswell.. including TELEPORT UNITS, MIND CONTROL ENEMY (u can tell them where to go, sending them all to 1 waypoint or individual ones if you wish) and also working on something that will enable you to position your defence turret RADIUS anywhere you like.. so even if they are in ur base you can move their firing arc into the enemy base and watch them mow down the eney as they come out of the barracks.. thats pretty funny to watch :)

neways.. take it easy people.. hope i didnt cause too much fuss posting.. ill be less intense in future..

DABhand
02-04-2007, 03:01
Yeah I missed you too sheep, was in last night talking to Whitey.

Just like what he said, the scene is really gone, shame really. Plus my shop takes precedence. Perhaps one day I will come back :)

steviewilson
02-04-2007, 04:22
Is it possible to get an invincible option or weaken the enemy or something? I cant get past Act V 1st part Berne (teleport across the chasm) pullin whats left of my hair out!!

Stevie

Sorry should have said it is act V Rome, Destroy Three Alien Phase Generators section I cant get past.

Stevie

apache-
02-04-2007, 07:24
can i have an option for unlimited bacon and cheese toasties with unlimted reloads on my cup of tea please :)

Caliber
02-04-2007, 07:37
the only options i am working on are no-fog-of-war and make units invincible. sheep and i had discussions on this in the past and his take is that it is better to enable the user to select the units individually to make them invincible rather than a global invincibility option for your entire team. what does everyone think of this?

also, i thought i had coded this better but is everyone saying that the enemy gets instant build, too? if so, then i need to re-look at this. i did not think that this was the case-

also, is the add money and set energy to 0 options affecting the enemy as well?

so i might be a little busy beaver here shortly.

also there is a patch 1.03

i wish EA would stop this, it's ridiculous-

best,
Cal

Caliber
02-04-2007, 07:38
Thanks Caliber for the trainer, like i wrote in the stalkerthread i will try out your c&c3 trainer. I use the newest one for 1.02
It works fine, no problems over here
(well one little problem, once a ai player builded 4000 units, made the skimirsh unplayable slow, but i think you can't do anything about that, never saw a instandbuild trainer for older c&cs where only player got instandbuild)
Now, my question would be, are you planning to add more options, and if yes what kind of options? I think the game sucks (its the same like c&c always was) so if there are some funny option i would have a reason to play it again.

thanks for the replies and comments (everyone who does this!). are you saying that the enemy is building instantly and that is why there are so many troops at some point? just curious of your experience with this-

best,
Cal

TippeX
02-04-2007, 07:46
dont think i saw that happen, would ultimately depend on how you did the hook/code rerouting i guess, im sure sheep could do it heh
i think the best method (sheep, correct me if im wrong) would be to hook
the input part of the code, so you know if its the cpu doing it or the user
(cpu isn't going to click the mouse or press a key for example) and then
handle the building/resources etc accordingly... thats probably the best route
but will require a little bit more analysis of the code

and i'd expect a few more updates from ea... probably to handle balancing etc...
hopefully the 'core' code wont change too much though...

was 1.0 much different from 1.1/1.2 etc? if not, then perhaps using a scan
option might give you the desired results (byte pattern scan..)

sheep
02-04-2007, 12:51
tippex.. ur certainly right on the isolation part.. its good to use such things that the pc doesnt work with such as input.. but thats usually very hard to find and even harder to cross reference with a specific point in the code, the way i do it is just a small variation on ur explanation whereby i use the ONSCREEN visuals that the computer (like input) never needs or uses.. such a drawing routine for the countdown , computer never SEES anything so will never occupy this code.. but it has 2 advantages, 1.. of course its only you using it so its 1 sided.. and 2.. the drawing code for the countdown HAS to read the value your trying to get rid of IE the build time. Im pretty sure that cali already knows this.. as hes already displayed more advanced techniques in his other trainer.. and c&c 3 was the easiest game ive come across so far for instant build being 1 sided u didnt really have to do TOO much work.. ive come across SOME games that even the computer uses the onscreen values.. what the fuck for i have no idea.. so i would assume that calis trainers DOESNt give instant build to the enemy.. but im gunna dload it tonight and have a look..

quorn23
02-04-2007, 14:29
thanks for the replies and comments (everyone who does this!). are you saying that the enemy is building instantly and that is why there are so many troops at some point? just curious of your experience with this-

best,
Cal

Well don't make too much thoughts about that, the case where one cpu enemy buildet 4000units just was one time.
Maybe i play with that second difficult setting you got (you got easy/hard and so on and a new one, like rush and stuff) maybe its with one of these.

Well i think i will try it when a proper crack for 1.03 and your updated trainer is out.

xantius
02-04-2007, 15:53
this is slightly off topic, or maybe not... when you guys are coding or decoding or whatever, did u come across a file similar to the rules.ini of the older c&c games? i'd love to play arround with the units and buildings.

thanks.

DABhand
02-04-2007, 16:15
They are encoded .xml files

Dont think anyone has found a way yet to decode them.

Caliber
02-04-2007, 19:53
tippex.. ur certainly right on the isolation part.. its good to use such things that the pc doesnt work with such as input.. but thats usually very hard to find and even harder to cross reference with a specific point in the code, the way i do it is just a small variation on ur explanation whereby i use the ONSCREEN visuals that the computer (like input) never needs or uses.. such a drawing routine for the countdown , computer never SEES anything so will never occupy this code.. but it has 2 advantages, 1.. of course its only you using it so its 1 sided.. and 2.. the drawing code for the countdown HAS to read the value your trying to get rid of IE the build time. Im pretty sure that cali already knows this.. as hes already displayed more advanced techniques in his other trainer.. and c&c 3 was the easiest game ive come across so far for instant build being 1 sided u didnt really have to do TOO much work.. ive come across SOME games that even the computer uses the onscreen values.. what the fuck for i have no idea.. so i would assume that calis trainers DOESNt give instant build to the enemy.. but im gunna dload it tonight and have a look..

thanks for the replies and info here. i tried to look for things that were going on indeed with only the player's units. i tied into the changing percentage that was used to update the timer displayed on the screen while build was completing to capture the unit. thankfully, that same code area was also used for the other updates (not sidebar upgrades). at any rate, it appeared to me that only the player was affected. but hey, i don't have NO-FOG code so i can only watch my own players until i get to the enemies base and then watch them. so i could be wrong. hey it wouldn't be the first time. perhaps my jump in the code to update the money and energy might be used by the computer as well and so if you want to reverse my changes to the .exe, i won't take offense. any feedback you give is appreciated. i can always learn something new.

JFYI- i have several ways of making the invincible units, but testing has shown a need for improvements, but soon i will release invincible units. i have NO IDEA how to even begin with the NO FOG option. everything i have tried has turned up no viable code segment. i wish i knew how you traced that down. i am having alot of trouble with that. also, i cannot seem to find any code that regularly parses only the friendly units (other than when you put the mouse over them, which also can be used for enemy). i was trying to do some sort of global invincible units for friendlies, but there doesn't seem to be any code that i can come across that loops without interaction by the user that only loops through the friendlies. examining the unit structure (at least the structure that holds the health), doesn't seem to show any differences that would be useful to discern friendly from foe. i will say that there must be a second unit structure for each unit that holds the x/y/z but i haven't messed with unit movements. that structure may also hold the player number, ishuman?, team, unit rank, etc. info but i haven't traced it down yet (to be fair i haven't even tried), or perhaps the health and position structures are part of a larger single unit structure that holds alot of stuff. once again, i haven't parsed it out. any enlightenment in this area would be nice, too-

thanks again for taking the time to respond here, sheep-

best,
Cal

TippeX
02-04-2007, 20:16
hmm i found a program that read the big files and decompressed them - they're a pretty simple format, and use gzip (lz by the looks of it) compression on the data, rules.ini is probably in them (haven't time to check atm sadly)

as for the no fog thing, perhaps trying to find the code that does the radar scan might shed some light (no pun indended) on the matter :)

DABhand
03-04-2007, 03:51
There is no rules.ini, its encoded xml files.

TippeX
03-04-2007, 05:18
encoded after the compression? (ie: encrypted)
im at work, so i cant check :(

Caliber
03-04-2007, 07:54
new version added. now off to update to 1.03 (unless 1.04 is already out--)

Version 2 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.02 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 2
April 4, 2007

Version Revision 2

This is for the RETAIL with 1.02

This trainer gives you instant Build of Structures, Uprades, and Units

Press Shift-C set energy consumption to 0
Press Shift-D instant sidebar upgrades

Added health modifications below: Note, this is very powerful, it affects whatever
unit is selected as well as whatever unit the mouse cursor is over. The best way
selected.

Feedback Welcome-

get it from www.gamecopyworld.com when it propogates or go here to download now:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=6025#6025

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

quorn23
03-04-2007, 08:52
great update, burn to try the additions with 1.03 (just checked no 1.04 out yet *laughs* for a quickcheck ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/eapacific/cnc3/ )

edit: oh yeah a little request, could you do a mirror on rapidshare.com or sumthing for the 1.03 trainer? because here i don't see any attachment and i regged on the other board but don't get any activationmail. //EDIT: forget about that, don't know what i did, works fine now

Caliber
03-04-2007, 09:01
Version 2 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

April 4, 2007

Version Revision 2

This is for the RETAIL with 1.03

This small update was for a bug that left enemy troops bodies on the field
when using set health to 0 feature.

selected.

Note: Invincible units will have a blinking or non-blinking orange bar that is

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

peterduring
03-04-2007, 11:35
April 4, 2007

This one doesn't work for me. Somehow I can't find a working trainer. I'm using an official version of the game with the 1.03 patch. I start the trainer. 2nd I start the game. The trainer confirms that the game is found but the keys don't work at all. I do use Vista....

Any idea?

Caliber
03-04-2007, 13:23
April 4, 2007

This one doesn't work for me. Somehow I can't find a working trainer. I'm using an official version of the game with the 1.03 patch. I start the trainer. 2nd I start the game. The trainer confirms that the game is found but the keys don't work at all. I do use Vista....

Any idea?

i think that there is a process that you go through with vista where you have to grant admin rights to the game and to the trainer. not sure how to do this though, as i don't have vista. anyone who has this trainer working in vista or any trainers working with vista, or knows this process i am talking about please chime in. otherwise i don't know what to tell you-

did the other trainer versions work? if so then i need to examine my code further-

best,
Cal

thlp
03-04-2007, 16:15
Your all trainers (stalker, c&c3..) working good!!:D
great job!!

If is possible, thing which wished to put to next version..

aircraft ammo unlimited
Unit limitation removal (like commando:))

It is hope item;)

All this trainers thank really.
Until that day that is perfect trainer...

Jakovasaur
03-04-2007, 17:26
Heya

Heres A List of what problems i'm running into with your trainer, I hope it helps.

Running Vista 64bit both cnc3.exe and your application are set to run in admin mode and I am running Kane addition too.

I dont get any sounds when preessing buttons, not one of the cheats work, but it does say that the game is running and that "cnc3game.dat found" at the bottom. It also has "demo" in the back ground but I assume thats just an old graphic of yours?

As a second querry is this just for skirmsih or will it help me redo campaign? which i have started again by accident :'(.

Thanks for your time

Pete

Rankor
03-04-2007, 18:29
all trainers ive tried so far have instantly crashed my game upon use. any info as to whether this happens here or not, or why this happens? im guessing it doesnt affect everyone from the replies in this thread, but i really cbf restarting my computer every time so id rather know if this is to do with a certain option or configuration

FreightTrrain
03-04-2007, 19:36
You're my hero! An actual trainer that works! Btw - I checked it myself.... not only simple and effective coding, but it has nothing to do with the other releases floating out there.

quorn23
03-04-2007, 19:42
Well what i can say, the trainer works great on win xp.

DABhand
03-04-2007, 21:36
Heya

Heres A List of what problems i'm running into with your trainer, I hope it helps.

Running Vista 64bit both cnc3.exe and your application are set to run in admin mode and I am running Kane addition too.

I dont get any sounds when preessing buttons, not one of the cheats work, but it does say that the game is running and that "cnc3game.dat found" at the bottom. It also has "demo" in the back ground but I assume thats just an old graphic of yours?

As a second querry is this just for skirmsih or will it help me redo campaign? which i have started again by accident :'(.

Thanks for your time

Pete

Right click on both the trainer and game executable and goto properties for each.

Set the permissions for each file to administrator.

Or simply right click on both and run as administrator. Also make sure you have the right version of TW for the trainer.

PCGamer
03-04-2007, 22:37
Thanks for the updated trainer calibre! :) I use XP Pro and all is fine ;)

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 01:19
..it only works for the US/UK(?) versions of the game...:mad:

What tools are you using ? Because when I try to use "what's write to this address" option (in CheatEngine) the game crashes (each time, seams to be a CPU overloaded problem)...(forgot to mention : i'm under Vista...)

Thanks in advance.

thlp
04-04-2007, 01:50
this trainer worked Korean version too..
all other trainers doesn't work.

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 01:53
Lucky man :-)

I try t odo my own "trainer".
Catch the energy asm address at this point...

Money is strange, I think it can be only found at the begining of a map...

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 04:31
Yeah I can read this. ;-)

Thanks mate ! :D

And, I found a way to inc money while selling a building ;-)

realnameplz
04-04-2007, 05:00
all trainers ive tried so far have instantly crashed my game upon use. any info as to whether this happens here or not, or why this happens? im guessing it doesnt affect everyone from the replies in this thread, but i really cbf restarting my computer every time so id rather know if this is to do with a certain option or configuration

Have the same problem, Rzr trainer crashed my game all the time, starting to use cal's trainer v1.02, worked great, but then i uodated to 1.03 and dl the new 1.03 trainer, and that one crashed my game all the time to.

Im on scrin mission 2, and i cant do anything, even if i run the game with the trainer and all options off, it still crashes, can't even restart mission = crash to desktop, heard more peeps having trouble with this trainer and scrin m.2, hope u can solve this cal, really liked v1.02 <3

Btw it wud be awsome if you can add instant upgrades for troops/tanks in the future, thats really the only cheat i want, game so much more fun to play with small squads,instead of tank rush et c =p

Caliber
04-04-2007, 06:43
ok i will update and see if it helps.

i think i have the answer-

will upload shortly.

if this doesn't help, then i am confused as what to do next to help you guys... but i am trying!!

best,
Cal

Caliber
04-04-2007, 06:52
Version 3 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 3
April 5, 2007

Version Revision 3

This update is some code changes to see if trainer works better for certain
Vista users and those having probs with trainer actually working.

selected.

Note: Invincible units will have a blinking or non-blinking orange bar that is

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

realnameplz
04-04-2007, 06:57
This isnt uploaded to gamecopyworld yet , right ?

*im ina hurry to try it out*

=)

Caliber
04-04-2007, 07:01
This isnt uploaded to gamecopyworld yet , right ?

*im ina hurry to try it out*

=)

go here:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules...ic&p=6025#6025

join the forums, it's free. then download..

could take half a day for it to propogate to gamecopyworld.

best,
Cal

realnameplz
04-04-2007, 07:04
Tyvm sir.

About adding instant upgrade for troops/tanks, have you thought about adding this option in the future, or can i stop hoping allready now ? =p

Looked around some, havent find any trainer that have this option..yet, it would be awsome option to use tho.

Anyway thanks for a good trainer.

Edit:
go here:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules...ic&p=6025#6025

Get:
Not Found
The requested URL /modules...ic&p=6025 was not found on this server.

on that, but i guess i can find it somewhere under downloads.

realnameplz
04-04-2007, 07:21
Damn, it crashed after 10 sec =/, Btw im using Xp not vista.

Crashed at the same place everytime, on scrin mission 2 , when u start out with that mind control unit, i can capture the firts gdi squad i can see, but when they are dead, and i try to mindcontrol next possible squad, game crashed to desktop, im only using health invincible on my mind control unit, nothing else.

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 08:23
Yeah, it's a "problem" with the HP, can't change the same HP in 2 different ways (invincible and dead...).

I thought... :-p

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 08:26
And, the trainer v3 is online :
http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_cc_tiberium_wars.shtml#C&C%203:%20Tiberium%20Wars%20v1.03%20+4%20TRAINER

In case of, it's not a direct link (leech). Just the CnC3 page and to the anchor of the trainer.

I will try in a sec if it works for my version (French/France not Canada or others).

Caliber
04-04-2007, 08:58
Damn, it crashed after 10 sec =/, Btw im using Xp not vista.

Crashed at the same place everytime, on scrin mission 2 , when u start out with that mind control unit, i can capture the firts gdi squad i can see, but when they are dead, and i try to mindcontrol next possible squad, game crashed to desktop, im only using health invincible on my mind control unit, nothing else.

i haven't finished the NOD or GDI missions yet, much less unlocked the Scrin mission (you guys won't let me have time to play the darn game.. hehe)

at any rate, at some point i will try to look into why this is happening-
is anyone else able to confirm this,btw?

best,
Cal

LeGrosWinnie
04-04-2007, 09:04
GOOD JOB !!!!!

It is currently wokring for the 1.03 French version :-D

plake
04-04-2007, 09:12
I can confirm that it crashes in Window Vista x86 on the scrin mission stated above... If the tanks are set to invincible or the scrin mind control guy is the game will crash after time... I tried twice by setting all units invincible, and then just setting the tanks invincible, both times it crashed...

Caliber
04-04-2007, 09:20
I can confirm that it crashes in Window Vista x86 on the scrin mission stated above... If the tanks are set to invincible or the scrin mind control guy is the game will crash after time... I tried twice by setting all units invincible, and then just setting the tanks invincible, both times it crashed...

thanks guys. well i will have to look at this when the time comes. right now i am finishing up the newest version of the trainer with no-fog option-

best,
Cal

PCGamer
04-04-2007, 09:25
YAY thanks for all your effort Cal! :D and for v1.03v3 now.

Caliber
04-04-2007, 10:04
Version 4 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 4
April 5, 2007

Version Revision 4

New Feature- No Fog of War
Updated- energy consumption. toggle energy consumption to 1000, to 0, or to normal

code that would instantly turn off and on the tiles for the Fog of War (darkened

selected.

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

peterduring
04-04-2007, 10:26
Only the trainer for the demo did work! I didn't find any trainer for C&C for the game under vista that did the work :-(

I tried to play the game with Administrator Rights and in Windows XP compatibility mode, but same result: No trainer that does the job.

PCGamer
04-04-2007, 10:46
Yay thanks again Calibre! You've made my C&C 3 gaming experience most enjoyable! :D

peterduring
04-04-2007, 12:26
Version 4 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 4
April 5, 2007

Best.
Caliber

This one works under Vista (32 bit)! I've set the properties for the C&C.exe and this trainer to Administrator and this one DOES work!

Thanks a lot!

symanex
04-04-2007, 13:01
yes i confirm also crash in and if not just when mission accomplished for scrin missions 2

Unstoppable
04-04-2007, 17:08
Just want to say thanks for the trainer. It's great to fly through the boring Scrin missions. I beat GDI and Nod both on normal but Scrin was just too boring after the first mission. Thankfully with this trainer I don't have to play much with them and just use it to beat the other 3 missions really fast. Keep up the good work.:D

lucky644
04-04-2007, 17:16
You are very fast, nice job, much appreciated.

sheep
04-04-2007, 22:04
@cali..

ok, i tested your trainer last night, that is one very odd trainer you have coded.. for instance.. why does just pressing the SHIFT key start a stream of writeprocessmemory calls? even before you press one of the other buttons, very odd.. and its certainly not good for the game attaching that stream onto a common key such as SHIFT.

instant build:
I used my FOW option to see the enemy and for some strange reason your INSTANT BUILD CODE doesnt break, which would indicate that the enemy DOES NOT!! get usage from the option.. BUT!!! they do.. i watched them several times raise 2 buildings at EXACTLY the same time, this is impossible because of the build times unless they were built instantly so the enemy are DEFINITLY getting the benefit from your instant build option..

mouse over:
your routines are very badly chosen.. the pointers are far from isolated and include all sorts of stray pointers which could easily crash the game if you write to the wrong one, atm the worst case was that the pointers strayed into several soliders i didnt want to give health or kill..

its rather funny that you yourself claim this is the EASY!!!! way and a copout.. yet.. doesnt look so easy that your not making mistakes.. prob best to judge things ONCE you got them correct instead of just assuming next time.

i wont go on.. i know how annoying it is people listing problems with ur trainers.. but i can assure u these are 100% factual errors.. not the shit that most idiots make up.. which i get my fare share aswell.. good luck in fixing them, from what you keep saying you dont have much time, eventually im sure u will get there.. good luck..

PCGamer
04-04-2007, 22:59
Hmmm can I make the selfish request of being able to have all units, buildings, etc., to be available from the first mission?

symanex
05-04-2007, 05:49
if you not happy sheep code one yourself and do it better than cal because i'm sure that caliber make all his heart to make this trainers work and make it work good so i think that's not encouraging to blast him with some unpleasant thought i say keep going caliber your trainers goes more and more good and you have introduce so nice option thank you again and i hope you fix the bug.

symanex
05-04-2007, 06:22
wich one because for now i have only see the one make by razor1911 , by pwz , caliber , unleashed and oh caliber is the best one with options like the health thing and now fog of war and thing like , i ear some word about the "mega" trainers that will come but lol 20 days after the lunch of the games and for the moment not avaiable for the public so i think caliber make a very good jobs and for ppl like sheep i say help caliber or stfu by comming in a forum and play the mega supra ultimate leet coders

Caliber
05-04-2007, 06:24
@cali..

ok, i tested your trainer last night, that is one very odd trainer you have coded.. for instance.. why does just pressing the SHIFT key start a stream of writeprocessmemory calls? even before you press one of the other buttons, very odd.. and its certainly not good for the game attaching that stream onto a common key such as SHIFT.

instant build:
I used my FOW option to see the enemy and for some strange reason your INSTANT BUILD CODE doesnt break, which would indicate that the enemy DOES NOT!! get usage from the option.. BUT!!! they do.. i watched them several times raise 2 buildings at EXACTLY the same time, this is impossible because of the build times unless they were built instantly so the enemy are DEFINITLY getting the benefit from your instant build option..

mouse over:
your routines are very badly chosen.. the pointers are far from isolated and include all sorts of stray pointers which could easily crash the game if you write to the wrong one, atm the worst case was that the pointers strayed into several soliders i didnt want to give health or kill..

its rather funny that you yourself claim this is the EASY!!!! way and a copout.. yet.. doesnt look so easy that your not making mistakes.. prob best to judge things ONCE you got them correct instead of just assuming next time.

i wont go on.. i know how annoying it is people listing problems with ur trainers.. but i can assure u these are 100% factual errors.. not the shit that most idiots make up.. which i get my fare share aswell.. good luck in fixing them, from what you keep saying you dont have much time, eventually im sure u will get there.. good luck..

thanks for all of this info. i will look into it. i appreciate you looking at the code and giving me some pointers. perhaps i should look at different places to install the instant build code (maybe different places that aren't accessed). could it be also, that the enemy has two building structures (structures that build buildings). in those cases, two buildings could be raised at nearly the same time since two structures are doing the building simultaneously.

the shift key thing must be an artifact in the way that i coded the capture of the Shift-function keys. it checks first to see if shift is pressed and then checks to see if the function key is pressed. if function is pressed a 1,2,3 is sent to a variable. if no function pressed then 0 is sent to the variable. this sets the health code to do several things based on the variable's contents (nothing, invincible, normal, zerohealth). i don't think the shift key is used much in the game so this is how i coded it based on my thoughts of what to try. perhaps there is a better way?

regarding the global god mode vs. individual unit, it appears to me that if both troops (enemy and freindly) access the same functions to modify their health, then if their structures in memory are identical then it becomes harder to trace code down to find just code that is accessed by one and not the other when it comes to certain things like health. at least for me it is. it's so much simpler to breakpoint on friendly health and see what accesses it and then breakpoint on enemy health and see what accesses and voila, the only difference is when your mouse goes over it then it's easier to code health changes that way. for this game, though it presents some problems. the magic peice of code is the following in the cncgame.dat:

FLD DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+8]
RETN

this small peice of code is CALLed by other areas to access the troop health when you put the mouse over them. the two areas i concerned myself with were:

0047E4A3 8B06 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI]
0047E4A5 8BCE MOV ECX,ESI
0047E4A7 FF50 18--> CALL DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+18]
0047E4AA D91B FSTP DWORD PTR DS:[EBX]
0047E4AC 5F POP EDI

health 2

0047E4F6 85C9 TEST ECX,ECX
0047E4F8 74 09 JE SHORT cnc3game.0047E503
0047E4FA 8B01 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]
0047E4FC FF50 18--> CALL DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+18]
0047E4FF D803 FADD DWORD PTR DS:[EBX]
0047E501 D91B FSTP DWORD PTR DS:[EBX]

health 1 is called mostly by buildings and health 2 mostly by troops

at any rate, an anomaly is that when a unit is being shot at, the code is also accessed (not just mouse over). so i didn't trace that fully. it also affects the god mode commands. for instance if you have selected a NOD troop and you are GDI and the NOD troops are shooting your GDI but you don't have GDI highlighted, just NOD, and you press F3 to set NOD to 0, then the GDI will sometimes get 0. even though you select each troop group with the mouse, each troop member has health individually and that FLD DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+8] function gets called by each of them in a loop. at any rate, yes-it was a little more of a challenge for this game than i anticipated, but i can work through the kinks. i never did find a loop of code that goes through only unit health of friendlies and i could not get any differences in the unit structures with freind/foe to make a global unit invincible option. i am curious how you found such a place as you told me earlier.

btw, is anyone having troubles with your trainers at CH with the Scrin mission?

also, i don't know where you accessed the health pointer when mouse over, but i didn't find alot of them and chose that one up there. so if you did something similar to me then likely you had units accessesing that code when friendlies where being shot at, just as i described. this may be the reason some people were complaining of random troops getting set to zero or invincible on the CH website. i saw those posts and it isn't always that people aren't reading the instructions. this isn't a jab at you, just something that i noticed when testing my own trainer and that function being called.

also, i still can't get the fog thing perfect. i have only a half-baked working solution that isn't instant and can't be turned off and on. i am curious how you did it. it drives me crazy that i cannot isolate the code perfectly.

i know you are busy too with trainer work and other coding ventures and so i appreciate the time with this. i also enjoy talking like this about the code and such and i always hope to learn more. thanks sheep-

best,
Cal

Caliber
05-04-2007, 06:30
wich one because for now i have only see the one make by razor1911 , by pwz , caliber , unleashed and oh caliber is the best one with options like the health thing and now fog of war and thing like , i ear some word about the "mega" trainers that will come but lol 20 days after the lunch of the games and for the moment not avaiable for the public so i think caliber make a very good jobs and for ppl like sheep i say help caliber or stfu by comming in a forum and play the mega supra ultimate leet coders

sheep in a good guy. he doesn't have alot of time to edit and make his posts politically friendly. we do compete in some ways but it's not a direct caliber vs. sheep competition, because if it was he would win. it's more about a timing and money issues for a third party.

i learned some of what i do from sheep's tutorials and from little notes like he just wrote here in my thread and i am happy to have him post here and let me know problems or things he sees with the trainer. unless he starts personally attacking me (which i don't expect) then please respect his notes, as he is mostly being helpful and on a lesser degree is rubbing my face in it in a good competitive way, and i am alright with it.

i apprecaite the kind comments by those of you who are defending my work, and i hope to make it better for you. but i also appreciate considerate criticism by folks like sheep who know more than me-

best,
Cal

Caliber
05-04-2007, 08:37
Wait - sheep or reclaim - which one does he prefer to go by nowadays o_O ? I think it's the recent one ? Anyway, could you find a base pointer for the player structure ? If so, then you have the problem solved, and can do global god mode. The pointer I've found way back for the tiberium is pretty good, but works only for tiberium. You could find a similar one, given you already have the asm structure by looking at it :) Last offset should be 8...

the problem here is that there isn't just one "player", in effect there are hundreds of units under the player. each of those units has the same structure at their health location and each structure goes through the same health functions in the code. there isn't anything to distinguish one unit from another, at least not at the health structure for each unit. now obviously there is something that distinguishes friend from foe, but i haven't traced that yet.

i suppose i could see what addresses show up for certain units but it isn't as easy as it is when there is say, one player "unit" (like in FPS games)-

best
Cal

PCGamer
05-04-2007, 10:09
Kane also expresses his thanks to you for letting me win battles for him with your wonderful trainer! :D

lol

sheep
05-04-2007, 10:38
@cali

I do indeed use code close to that location but you must be doing something VERY wrong.. as i conducted several tests last night to make sure my pointers were 100%.. of course i dont use the exact locations u have there but close..

I set 2 forces (about 10 squads on each side) of NOD and GDI, i gave them BOTH infinite health, so they could CONSTANTLY fire against each other.. once this was done i spent the next 30 minutes trying to replicate the FAULT in your trainer.. i put the SLOW MOTION option on which is administered EXACTLY the same way as he health and spent about 10 - 15 minutes moving back and forth over the entire NOD force.. now according to you if my trainer suffers from the same fault as yours then some .. MOST DEFINITELY at least 1 of my gdi troops would suffer from slow speed as it would be administered to them as the pointer changed.. im happy to report that not 1 had slow speed, once i had proven this i set the 0 health option ON and killed the NOD, again.. if my trainer was faulty i would have found at least 1 of my team either DEAD or with 0 health.. i personally counted every unit and every one had infinite health.. anyone can do this test for themselves.. be my guest.. i detailed the REASON people are having problems with my trainer and its not because of STRAY pointers, its because the keys are active before the option is enabled, something ive now remedied and will be rlsing in the next version..

you can look back as far as WHEN i started making trainers you will see assholes claiming these MOUSE OVER options work for structures or units that it shouldnt.. so dont go by a few morons on a forum.. if there TRULY was a problem.. the forum would be swamped.. i know when there is a serious problem its reported by people who consistantly use my trainers and are genuinely NORMAL people.. i can count on this demograph to report bad options as they have done on every trainer ive done in CH so far..

and these posts arent supposed to be BAD MOUTHING anyone.. before people start throwing down their lives in defence of cali :)

Caliber
05-04-2007, 11:15
@cali

I do indeed use code close to that location but you must be doing something VERY wrong.. as i conducted several tests last night to make sure my pointers were 100%.. of course i dont use the exact locations u have there but close..

I set 2 forces (about 10 squads on each side) of NOD and GDI, i gave them BOTH infinite health, so they could CONSTANTLY fire against each other.. once this was done i spent the next 30 minutes trying to replicate the FAULT in your trainer.. i put the SLOW MOTION option on which is administered EXACTLY the same way as he health and spent about 10 - 15 minutes moving back and forth over the entire NOD force.. now according to you if my trainer suffers from the same fault as yours then some .. MOST DEFINITELY at least 1 of my gdi troops would suffer from slow speed as it would be administered to them as the pointer changed.. im happy to report that not 1 had slow speed, once i had proven this i set the 0 health option ON and killed the NOD, again.. if my trainer was faulty i would have found at least 1 of my team either DEAD or with 0 health.. i personally counted every unit and every one had infinite health.. anyone can do this test for themselves.. be my guest.. i detailed the REASON people are having problems with my trainer and its not because of STRAY pointers, its because the keys are active before the option is enabled, something ive now remedied and will be rlsing in the next version..

you can look back as far as WHEN i started making trainers you will see assholes claiming these MOUSE OVER options work for structures or units that it shouldnt.. so dont go by a few morons on a forum.. if there TRULY was a problem.. the forum would be swamped.. i know when there is a serious problem its reported by people who consistantly use my trainers and are genuinely NORMAL people.. i can count on this demograph to report bad options as they have done on every trainer ive done in CH so far..

and these posts arent supposed to be BAD MOUTHING anyone.. before people start throwing down their lives in defence of cali :)

thanks for doing that. i must have a problem then with the way that i am doing the writes or something.

thanks for the info-

best,
Cal

Caliber
05-04-2007, 11:20
I set 2 forces (about 10 squads on each side) of NOD and GDI, i gave them BOTH infinite health, so they could CONSTANTLY fire against each other.. once this was done i spent the next 30 minutes trying to replicate the FAULT in your trainer.. i put the SLOW MOTION option on which is administered EXACTLY the same way as he health and spent about 10 - 15 minutes moving back and forth over the entire NOD force..

how do you set 2 forces up exactly as you desire? i suppose you aren't just starting a skirmish up? is there an editor or something that i don't know about? just curious, as i have to just go with what the skirmish or the scenarios leave me with.

best,
Cal

sheep
05-04-2007, 12:08
i gave the enemy instant build.. once they sent over their forces, i killed the tanks.. was left with about 10 squads of NOD.. i then just built the same amount. no need for an editor.. its just common sense, and a little logical thinking.

shenti
05-04-2007, 12:18
is only for the kane version????

Caliber
05-04-2007, 12:54
i gave the enemy instant build.. once they sent over their forces, i killed the tanks.. was left with about 10 squads of NOD.. i then just built the same amount. no need for an editor.. its just common sense, and a little logical thinking.

thanks! i thought i had missed an editor or something.

best,
Cal

Caliber
05-04-2007, 14:41
Version 5 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 5
April 6, 2007

Version Revision 5

Updated:
1- Modified code for instant build to ensure only Player gets feature
2- Modified code for Energy and Tiberium (money) to ensure only player
gets the feature
3- Improved the code for enabling health features. This should greatly
improve the effect of the health options on selected units! Thank
you SHEEP for giving me feedback on this. My code was indeed not
working in a proper manner! Should work properly now!

selected.

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

Caliber
05-04-2007, 15:07
@cali

i updated my code that has to do with capturing my keys for health manipulation. indeed it was FUX0RED to some degree. i too was sending signals to my health codecave when keys weren't being pressed. the code at the cave was not changed, just the code collecting the keypresses and signals. should work better now. i suppose we both had a similar problem. thanks again for all the testing and i enjoy chatting with you about hacking this game-

in my trainer, you hold SHIFT-F1 down to activate the invincibility and as long as you hold it, anything you sweep the mouse over will get the effect (or anything that has already been highlighted by double click). As soon as you let go of the SHIFT-F1, this stops. Same for normal and zero modes. I like being able to reset the units/structures back to normal, etc.

best,
Cal

Kamaku
05-04-2007, 19:04
Hello in GameCopyWorld there isn't the version5, where can I download it?

Thx form Barcelona :)

Dytopia5
05-04-2007, 21:20
Hello ladies and gents =]

how do i download the trainer Cali?

it wont let me..well..it says RaR

does it come in a Zip folder

plake
05-04-2007, 21:36
Follow the links and join the rebelz-nation forum or wait for gamecopyworld to update...

PCGamer
05-04-2007, 21:43
Thanks Cal for v5. You have released more trainer updates than there's been game patchs released for this game! Hehe :D

No I sure aint complaining, I apreciate all you've given us :)

Dytopia5
05-04-2007, 22:18
heyys

the increase money isnt working ?

i press Shift B and it doesnt work..it just stays there

and i dont get the shift C one..?

anyone help me ?

AndyMutz
05-04-2007, 23:23
i just wanted to thank you very much for this trainer.. i really don't know what stupid EA was thinking in making this game so hard, even on the easy setting.

-andy-

PCGamer
05-04-2007, 23:37
Yea it thats so true it is hard on easy! And yea I got 0 credits with v5, and am waiting for a v6 with credits thanks :D lol

Oh and I love the invincibilty feature!

Joe Forster/STA
05-04-2007, 23:49
@Dytopia5: Read the forum FAQ on how to unpack downloaded cracks.

arne1612
06-04-2007, 04:23
Hi, first of all, Great Trainer, Great job!!!
I'm playing via xfire, when i try to use the newest function of the trainer, C&C closes, and xfire asks me if i wanna upload this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<ExceptionReport Version="4">
<Application Build="25432" Command="&quot;C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat&quot; -config &quot;C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\CNC3_english_1.3.SkuDef&quot; "/>
<OperatingSystem Type="2"><Version Major="5" Minor="1" Build="2600"/></OperatingSystem>
<Exception Code="C0000005" Address="030EADD1"><Module Section="0001" Offset="000E9DD1" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\DBGHELP.DLL"/></Exception>
<Registers EAX="00000006" EBX="1AEDCC18" ECX="0022EFC0" EDX="19DA6660" ESI="172EBFF8" EDI="0022F0D0" CS="001B" EIP="030EADD1" SS="0023" ESP="0022F0D8" EBP="0022F0F0" DS="0023" ES="0023" FS="003B" GS="0000" Flags="00010206"/>
<BackTrace>
<Frame ProgramCounter="030EADD1" StackAddress="0022F0D8" FrameAddress="0022F0F0">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="000E9DD1" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\DBGHELP.DLL"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F0D8" To="0022F0F0">50 3c 37 10 18 cc ed 1a 8c 20 88 11 60 a3 03 19 18 cc ed 1a 50 3c 37 10</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="00649365" StackAddress="0022F0F8" FrameAddress="0022F230">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00248365" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F0F0" To="0022F170">e4 f1 22 00 65 93 64 00 06 00 00 00 8c 20 88 11 ec ab f2 10 00 ab f2 10 40 d5 f6 12 d2 1b 4a 00 40 d5 f6 12 d0 f6 87 19 80 3a 46 17 40 96 03 19 00 00 16 43 3c f1 22 00 b6 94 5e 00 10 db f6 12 d0 f6 87 19 b8 51 46 17 10 db f6 12 6c f1 22 00 da 3a 63 00 d0 f6 87 19 10 db f6 12 02 00 00 00 68 51 46 17 d8 51 46 17 b6 94 5e 00 10 db f6 12 d0 f6 87 19 d0 f6 87 19 00 00 00 00 00 f2 22 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="0064A8AB" StackAddress="0022F238" FrameAddress="0022F25C">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="002498AB" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F230" To="0022F25C">f0 8c 22 1a ab a8 64 00 f8 e3 8f 1a 00 00 00 00 6c 5e 26 17 94 97 89 17 98 94 72 17 78 20 88 11 50 3c 37 10 60 a3 03 19 00 00 00 01</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="004EA95E" StackAddress="0022F264" FrameAddress="0022F4E4">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="000E995E" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F25C" To="0022F2DC">e4 f4 22 00 5e a9 4e 00 05 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 14 34 43 00 00 a0 42 00 00 1b 43 b6 c7 67 00 a0 f2 22 00 98 f2 22 00 80 f3 22 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 e8 99 f3 10 00 00 00 00 e8 99 f3 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 43 00 00 00 00 e0 f2 22 00 78 1a 77 00 bc 2d 6b 10 00 00 00 00 ff ff 7f 7f e8 f2 22 00 a5 bc 67 00 80 f3 22 00 10 00 00 00 cc f3 22 00 56 fe 79 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="0055985B" StackAddress="0022F4EC" FrameAddress="0022F4F8">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="0015885B" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F4E4" To="0022F4F8">08 5c 24 10 5b 98 55 00 05 00 00 00 08 5c 24 10 08 5c 24 10</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="005477A7" StackAddress="0022F500" FrameAddress="0022F920">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="001467A7" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F4F8" To="0022F578">20 f9 22 00 a7 77 54 00 04 00 00 00 08 5c 24 10 08 5c 24 10 3f 20 d6 03 08 5c 24 10 09 57 72 00 1e 00 00 00 37 9a 55 00 44 ff 22 00 44 d9 a3 00 30 5b 24 10 3c f5 22 00 54 6f 96 00 50 06 2c 02 f0 ff 03 20 50 06 2c 02 50 f5 22 00 54 6f 96 00 50 06 2c 02 f0 ff 03 20 cc f5 22 00 41 a0 96 00 f8 b6 82 17 f8 48 81 08 50 06 2c 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 23 00 00 00 60 06 2c 02 00 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="00402558" StackAddress="0022F928" FrameAddress="0022FF30">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00001558" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022F920" To="0022F9A0">30 ff 22 00 58 25 40 00 03 00 00 00 94 fe 22 00 54 ed c5 00 62 23 25 00 00 00 00 00 40 fc 22 00 fc 1f 14 78 fc 1f 14 78 4e fa 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 f8 2c e0 01 00 00 00 00 f0 19 1c 78 f8 2c e0 01 90 1e e0 01 01 1e e0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 00 00 00 fe 78 ad 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 00 e0 fb 22 00 58 fe 22 00 08 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="0040A016" StackAddress="0022FF38" FrameAddress="0022FFC0">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00009016" FileName="C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.3\cnc3game.dat"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022FF30" To="0022FFB0">c0 ff 22 00 16 a0 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 23 25 00 00 00 00 00 3c 4c 76 ae bb 35 08 a9 fe ff ff ff 00 e0 fd 7f 44 00 00 00 b8 40 25 00 c8 40 25 00 e0 40 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 05 00 00 c0 62 23 25 00 00 00 00 00 48 ff 22 00 e4 ec 22 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="7C816FD7" StackAddress="0022FFC8" FrameAddress="0022FFF0">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00015FD7" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0022FFC0" To="0022FFF0">f0 ff 22 00 d7 6f 81 7c bb 35 08 a9 fe ff ff ff 00 e0 fd 7f 05 00 00 c0 c8 ff 22 00 fc ec 22 00 ff ff ff ff a8 9a 83 7c e0 6f 81 7c 00 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
</BackTrace>
</ExceptionReport>

I dont know if this is any help, if you guys can do something with this, if you can, good luck:P

Arne Noordegraaf

(btw, sorry for my english, hope you understand it:P)

Caliber
06-04-2007, 07:25
i tried using static basepointers for the money and energy so there could be a problem. i can try to do it another way and re-release. i just need a ittle time. hopefully people will appreciate the extra coding work on the health options. i just need to breakpoint the money and energy areas and see if i can find another spot that the CPU player(s) don't access and make my changes there. sorry for the probs.

glad to hear that the mastermind thing is maybe a problem with the game and not the trainers out there. i can try running the game with a debugger and see where it crashes. i haven't gotten the Scrin missions unlocked and time may be short today and of course it is easter weekend. stay tuned!

best,
Cal

PCGamer
06-04-2007, 07:31
Thanks Cal, yea I've been enjoying v4 again, so I aint complaining :)

DABhand
06-04-2007, 09:55
Hi, first of all, Great Trainer, Great job!!!
I'm playing via xfire, when i try to use the newest function of the trainer, C&C closes, and xfire asks me if i wanna upload this error:

<SNIP>

I dont know if this is any help, if you guys can do something with this, if you can, good luck:P

Arne Noordegraaf

(btw, sorry for my english, hope you understand it:P)

Hope you arent trying to use the trainer in Multiplayer. Cause that would be seriously wrong :P

PCGamer
06-04-2007, 10:28
I don't play this game online, so no probs for me. And as far as difficulty goes, with Nod missions on easy seemed hard, with GDI missions hard mode seems easy lol.

Of course using Cal's trainer has helped me win missions no sweat hehe :D

LeJerk
06-04-2007, 10:35
For: CnC Version 1.3 and the trainer version 5

I couldn't get the Money or the Energy options to work (Shift B and C). The Instant Build and the Instant Upgrade options worked fine. I even toggled them on and off.

Is anyone working on something to remove the countdown timer for the superweapons? Sorry if that has been asked before, I just skimmed this thread and didn't read all the back and forth arguing crap.

SkyDomain
06-04-2007, 10:50
I can't get Money & Energy function to work on 1.3 :( I used your trainer on all other versions and had no problem with them, any clue to what happended?

Fog Of War is great :) But I really want the others to work aswell.
Great work otherwise Caliber!

Grumpy
06-04-2007, 10:57
@Caliber
i can try to do it another way and re-release.
Hmmm, with so many versions and releases now your trainer is becoming a bit like all the Rocky movies. lol

But thats cool it took Sly Stallone 6 attempts to get it right after making a brilliant first one lol. (not that I am sure the last attempt by Sly is actually right as I havent seen the latest movie yet.)

@LeJerk
didn't read all the back and forth arguing crap.
It wasnt really argueing, more of a misuderstanding.

Then Sheep gave some honest contructive critacism and Caliber was wise enough to not take offence but to take it on board.
Very well done by all parties involved I would say. ;)

And just for the record, No I dont and wont ever use a trainer to play any game. Once I finish a game thats it for me.

Caliber
06-04-2007, 12:26
Version 6 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.03 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 6
April 6, 2007

Version Revision 6

New!- Instant Unit upgrades (such as jetpack, etc.)

Updated:
1- Modified code for Energy and Tiberium (money)

selected.

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

MultiForce
06-04-2007, 15:00
Forget this post... too late :P

Gonna try the latest one.

PCGamer
06-04-2007, 20:34
Awwwww v6 is released! Yay Calibre! Thanks mate.

lol I'm the opposite of Grumpy when it comes to trainers and games! Haha :D

Yea love the new look of the trainer mate, glad that demo isn't there anymore as well :) I'll test it later...

Caboose O'Malley
07-04-2007, 03:36
Great trainer Caliber, I haven't been able to find any issues with version 6 (C&C3 v1.03) so far, keep up the good work!
Oh, and by the way, EA has allready released patch 1.04!!??

PCGamer
07-04-2007, 04:30
Yea they have, though I hear it causes problems as well, I'll be sticking with v1.03 for now, and calibre the trainer tested just fine thanks :)

LeGrosWinnie
07-04-2007, 04:42
Only the trainer for the demo did work! I didn't find any trainer for C&C for the game under vista that did the work :-(

I tried to play the game with Administrator Rights and in Windows XP compatibility mode, but same result: No trainer that does the job.

Personnaly, the trainer work for me (CnC3 French, Vista). :confused:

LeGrosWinnie
07-04-2007, 04:45
set energy consumption to 1000

What's the purpose ??? :confused:

The 2 new options are great !
No Fog Of War...so fu**ing good option ! :D

DABhand
07-04-2007, 09:41
set energy consumption to 1000

What's the purpose ??? :confused:

The 2 new options are great !
No Fog Of War...so fu**ing good option ! :D

For new players to the game, the first training missions with the GDI needs you to build a power plant, but if the power consumption is low it will not trigger the game to continue.

LeGrosWinnie
07-04-2007, 11:11
DANhand : ok thanks :)

CheckPleaze
07-04-2007, 13:39
I was wondering, is the retail version and the version you download from EA Link different? I found your trainer after I DL'ed v1.04, so I reverted to v1.03 and the trainer does not work.

Caliber
07-04-2007, 14:16
Version 1 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.04 patch

Command and Conquer Retail Version Trainer Version 1
April 7, 2007

Version Revision 1

selected.

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

CheckPleaze
07-04-2007, 15:32
I am begging to think that the EA Link version of c&c3's memory address are different. Even this new version will not work for me. Unless I am doing something wrong...

Caboose O'Malley
07-04-2007, 15:35
Very nice of you Caliber ;)
Have you thought of adding an "Infinite Aircraft Ammo" - option?

thlp
07-04-2007, 15:46
thxs always. :D
You don't make aircraft ammo unlimited?

PCGamer
07-04-2007, 16:47
If he does do that then pls do so with v6 for v1.03 as well thanks Cal :D

xantius
07-04-2007, 18:26
how do u thank someone who spends his private time so that others can have fun and enjoy a game?

i don't know. maybe a simple thank you is enough.

while i'm at it tho, i have a suggestion for a new option, if it's not to hard to impliment... how about instant veteran, or unit upgrades?

thank you Caliber, for making this game a lot more fun.

ren311098
07-04-2007, 21:20
Thank's a lot.I use your 1.03 trainer,Today i go to Gamecopyworld to download 1.04Trainer,But i can't download it.So i come to here.

xantius
07-04-2007, 22:01
Yeah same here. Had to get it from the link here. The gamecopyworld link doesn't work.

redlabour
08-04-2007, 00:58
The 1.04 Trainer and the NoDVD Patch isnt available anywhere on the Mirrors. :(

Caboose O'Malley
08-04-2007, 02:37
It would be great if you could implement the Infinite Aircraft Ammo and 1-hit-kill veteran/elite options...
I have found one problem with the infinite health option; when you for instance make a structure or unit immortal, and someone attacks it, they get instant veteran-status -> elite status if you allow them to keep on firing long enough. It's not really a big deal, since the unit is still immortal, but it's kind of annoying to see that they get elites that easily and I'll have to work for elite status...

LeGrosWinnie
08-04-2007, 02:44
Yeah, the 1.04 trainer doesn't exist on GCW... :confused:

ANd I don't understand why do you write this :

I don't see DL link here... :confused:

LeGrosWinnie
08-04-2007, 02:47
Can't you simply put a direct link on a file sharing website or something like that ???

Caboose O'Malley
08-04-2007, 03:08
LeGrossWinnie, you need to register to that site so that you can download from there, but it's free so don't sweat it.

potos
08-04-2007, 03:20
uh, trainer 1.04, i cant get it from gamecopyworld, links doesnt work... damn it.
same with the 1.04 retail crack...

LeGrosWinnie
08-04-2007, 03:25
potos :

You can dl the trainer from the link I just speak about 3 posts before. (Free registration, no emai lconfirmation)

The link will appear whe nyou will go back to the page (all version of the trainer will be present at the end of the post).

SYS

Caboose O'Malley
08-04-2007, 03:40
To get the crack you'll need to browse these forums ;)
That's how I found it.

EDIT

Here's the link
http://rapidshare.com/files/24836376/htd-cc14.rar

EDIT**

The 1.04 crack is also on Game Burn Worlds site

LeGrosWinnie
08-04-2007, 03:57
You don't need crack, just a mini image (gamecopyworld) and YASU to hide virtuel drives...

TippeX
08-04-2007, 04:06
i heard yasu doesnt work for the 1.04 release..

LeGrosWinnie
08-04-2007, 09:39
Lol... You think so... :-D

Option for the trainer : instant super weapons ? :-)

PCGamer
08-04-2007, 09:45
lol won't the battle be over too quickly then?

Caboose O'Malley
08-04-2007, 12:10
Instant SideBar Upgrades=Instant Superweapons ;P
Didn't you guys know that?

Hyperian
08-04-2007, 12:11
Anyone know why the 1.04 trainer on gamecopyworld doesn't work anymore?

xantius
08-04-2007, 14:12
I don't think any of the newer posted files work on gamecopyworld (at least in the C&C3 section)

why don't u download it from Cal's link? u just have to register on that site, which is free.

Hyperian
08-04-2007, 17:02
Oh thanks i couldnt figure out why i couldnt find the link to dl the trainer in that forum. didnt know you need to reg

PCGamer
08-04-2007, 17:44

Yep and I don't use em lol

ok I lied I do lol haha

xantius
08-04-2007, 17:45
just so you all know, the links on gamecopyworld have been fixed. all working now. at least the ones that have to do with the 1.04 release... EA might of released something new while i was typing this msg.

Caboose O'Malley
09-04-2007, 02:29
Yep and I don't use em lol

ok I lied I do lol haha

There's nothing more satisfying than watching all those nukes/ion cannon/rifts blow my enemies into smithereens.... Aaaahhhh... All the pretty colours...

... Anyway, so how's it going Caliber? Still working on the trainer?

LeGrosWinnie
09-04-2007, 02:33

Oh ! Ok...
But, why do you call this "upgrade" ???

It's not really an upgrade (upgrade : weapons more powerful, better amors, aso...)

I thought with "instant upgrade" you wanted to say : the upgrade for the power plant for exemple, or railgun for tanks... :-)

PCGamer
09-04-2007, 03:37
There's nothing more satisfying than watching all those nukes/ion cannon/rifts blow my enemies into smithereens.... Aaaahhhh... All the pretty colours...

Yea I love using the ion cannon 3 times in the same area almost at once! :D

Caliber
09-04-2007, 06:23
Version 2 - C & C 3 Retail Trainer 1.04 patch

April 8, 2007

Version Revision 2

new!-> unlimited aircraft ammo

Press Shift-G unlimited aircraft ammo

selected.

Feedback Welcome-

feedback at:

or:

Best.
Caliber

Caliber
09-04-2007, 06:23
sorry about the links on GCW but i have no control over that. i have noticed that the links for many things on there don't work at this time. perhaps they will fix this now that easter holiday is over-

best,
Cal

Caboose O'Malley
09-04-2007, 06:42
Thank you Caliber! It's so nice to see that you listen to us! I'm going to go and check the trainer out, and after that, to see if there would be some way to help you out...

LeGrosWinnie
09-04-2007, 07:06
XP cheat not yet ? :)

thlp
09-04-2007, 07:32
WOW!!!!!!! UNLIMITED AIRCRAFT AMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

PCGamer
09-04-2007, 08:22
Thanks Cal. And to show how much I love your trainer, I shall now update my game to v1.04 lol :D

Caboose O'Malley
09-04-2007, 08:50
Ahh man, that Unlimited Aircraft ammo option also affects many other units aswell, like the mammoth, or the Scrins artillery and, well, almost every single unit ingame, but it's so fun, :D now the game's real mayhem!! It affects in the way that all units fire much more rapidly and reload much faster...

WARNING!! When using the inf Aircraft ammo option, you'll notice that units WILL drop like flies on the battlefield. Unless you're using the invincible troops option... ;)

And regarding the 1-Hit-Kill veteran option, is it somehow hard to code? Though I find it already easy to train your troops by just making your units immortal, then making their unit(s) immortal and wait.

CheckPleaze
09-04-2007, 09:58
This version still doesn't work for me...anyone else using the EA Link version and have it working?...

LeGrosWinnie
09-04-2007, 11:16
"Same" problem than wit hthe "decade" version of Command and Conquer/Red Alert versions...trainers don't work even if the version number is the same as the retail version...

EA SUCKS !

Caboose O'Malley
09-04-2007, 11:53
I always download my patches from commandandconquer.filefront.com
And then I place the trainer in the same folder where the CNC3.exe is in and then I start the trainer and then the game.
Works like a charm :D

symanex
09-04-2007, 14:04
it's impossible to play in network because it's say like desync error , one of the player have a modified version of the games .... :( can it be fixed ?

CheckPleaze
09-04-2007, 14:15
Well, the memory addresses must be different for the EA Link version, becuase it still is not working.

csgill75
09-04-2007, 19:32
I have the EA Link Version, and it works for me what i did was patch it w/ the NO DVD .exe and it works. it didnt work before i did that though so it needs to have the no dvd file added for it to work

symanex
09-04-2007, 19:51
for me when i try to play a network game against friends and that i have start the trainers , i active the instant build and give to me some money after a couple of minute a message came up with an error similar to that , and error happen desync problem bla bla bla one or some of the player have a modified version of the games and the games terminated and rego to the network screen , if i do not start the trainer and play as normal no pb... can that be fixed like i don't know how to program or something like that but it's not possible to make something that make the games thinking that the trainer modifing nothing and undercovers modifie the thing and make this error message to come up ?

Caboose O'Malley
09-04-2007, 20:49
it's impossible to play in network because it's say like desync error , one of the player have a modified version of the games .... :( can it be fixed ?

Dude, trainers are made for singleplayer, not multiplayer.... That would be serious cheating.

symanex
09-04-2007, 21:04
using trainers for single or multiplayer is cheating so dude s*f* and i talk for network game only that mean me vs friends or me vs my brothers and not online like ea thing

and i prevent them that i use trainer they are very skill and talented player so that help me a lot's by not being wipeout in like 10 minute :)

and i think if that became possible it will elevate trainers and like skill a lot's and will make that more nice because remember we can play against computer like 4 brutal vs 4 ppl and in that think that become helpfull

xantius
09-04-2007, 22:06
that seemed to of have touched a nerve :)

symanex
09-04-2007, 22:12
no i just find that if the trainers work in single player why not in network / lan if i can choose to play against humain or computer i just have thinking that can be cool when like 3 or 4 ppl make a little lan and that some have so much advantage on the other that can equilaze the thing :P pherhap that versus brutal computer that can be verry hard :P

DABhand
10-04-2007, 00:03
using trainers for single or multiplayer is cheating so dude s*f* and i talk for network game only that mean me vs friends or me vs my brothers and not online like ea thing

and i prevent them that i use trainer they are very skill and talented player so that help me a lot's by not being wipeout in like 10 minute :)

and i think if that became possible it will elevate trainers and like skill a lot's and will make that more nice because remember we can play against computer like 4 brutal vs 4 ppl and in that think that become helpfull

Trainers are created for single player games mostly.

Using one in MP is worse, your cheating yourself and your cheating the people you play against, thus ruining the atmosphere and enjoyment of the game.

Not saying your using it for EA servers, but you said both single and multi are the same, they are not the same.

symanex
10-04-2007, 02:28
skirmish me vs computer , network me vs computer or me vs friend that are knoing that i will use trainers oh my god i so ruining the atmosphere lol :P if u use trainers for skirmish why me i cannot use a trainers vs friends of me that are knoing that i will use the trainers so man don't judge me because or don't make look like the bad guy i'm ruining nothing except your little ego and maybe trainers are for mostly for single but why not multilplayer ? in lan ? it similar to a mods i made mods for tiberium sun work perfectly in single , and network not online :) , make mods for diablo 2 work for single and for open battlenet ppl in tiberium sun my mods gave instant unit , and thing like that plus add like 40 news shit and i never ear someone crying oh my god you make the atmosphere of the games worst or you are a so fucking cheater lol

Caboose O'Malley
10-04-2007, 07:07
This Thread was made for discussing the trainer, not the morality behind cheating in multiplayer games, so please, stop it before you drop it.
I'm sorry symanex that you've misread my topic and that I've misread yours, but just so you know, trainers don't work online or in LAN, they aren't designed to and for a damn good reason. Mods are different, as long as everyone playing has got the mod then it's all right, everyone's got the same advantages and disadvantages and all the same changes to the main game, but a trainer modifies values "on the fly", that is why you also need to update trainers constantly, because the values in the executable file changes with every new patch release and the values are also different in multiplayer, which again, trainers aren't designed for. What you are looking for is a hack... Oh, and by the way, you could never hurt my "little ego" as you say, because there is no ego to hurt...
I laugh at people who try pitifully to hurt me, when they should know better that one of my other mottos is "Pain and I are old friends." And it's really sad that you come here whining about the fact that you can't beat your pals in a game, here's a tip; play the singleplayer to get some skills (Skirmish, brutal GDI steamroller...)
Oh and another tip for you symanex, use proper grammar in forums, because I bet that most of us had to re-read your posts to get your point which is still very unclear to me.

*Sigh*

Hey Caliber, could it be possible to make the "Inf Aircraft ammo" - option work for only the player and not the AI aswell? I appreciate your hard work and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Thanks.

PCGamer
10-04-2007, 08:12
Well with the invincibily cheat i dont care if the ai has unlimited ammo lol

Caboose O'Malley
10-04-2007, 08:29
Well with the invincibily cheat i dont care if the ai has unlimited ammo lol

Same here, but it's just that when all of the units are firing like in a frenzy, the game tends to lag a little...

PCGamer
10-04-2007, 08:47
oh ok cool :)

symanex
10-04-2007, 13:53
sorry for my grammer i'm from quebec where the primary language is french and i try to be as clear as possible but sometime it's tuff but i try to do as my best , and i have done the nod and gdi without trainers and after that when i had to format i have take this trainers and that make the game more sīmple but did you tell me if my friends use start the trainer and the same options as mine that could work it's only a theori and at base it was just a suggestion to make my experience more funnier for myself.

and yes that can be good if the unlimited ammo is only for a human player

Caboose O'Malley
10-04-2007, 14:05
@symanex: You can post in French you know :P I for one understand it ;)

Taken from the forum rules board:

Use English language only. All posts in this forum must be made in English.
This is an international forum, where the common language is English; non-English post may get closed or deleted!

But I'm glad we got that little issue sorted out....
And yes, in theory the trainer could work if you and your buddies use it AND press the options at the same time so that everyone would have the same files/values to avoid the desync error.

PCGamer
10-04-2007, 14:09
Merci, oh I mean thankyou haha :P lol

DABhand
10-04-2007, 14:17
skirmish me vs computer , network me vs computer or me vs friend that are knoing that i will use trainers oh my god i so ruining the atmosphere lol :P if u use trainers for skirmish why me i cannot use a trainers vs friends of me that are knoing that i will use the trainers so man don't judge me because or don't make look like the bad guy i'm ruining nothing except your little ego and maybe trainers are for mostly for single but why not multilplayer ? in lan ? it similar to a mods i made mods for tiberium sun work perfectly in single , and network not online :) , make mods for diablo 2 work for single and for open battlenet ppl in tiberium sun my mods gave instant unit , and thing like that plus add like 40 news shit and i never ear someone crying oh my god you make the atmosphere of the games worst or you are a so fucking cheater lol

1. I didnt accuse you of anything, you didnt read what was said, which is understandble since your french speaking. This does not mean you can flame others, so be careful unless you may be punished for it.

2. I was pointing out Single player and Multiplayer trainers are NOT the same.

3. I dont need an ego to know what im talking about on this subject is correct.

sheep
10-04-2007, 19:12
symanex, either learn to READ english or learn to write it , either way..

before anyone starts saying, well at least he knows more than 1 language, language doesnt take intelligence to learn to takes 2 things..

1. TIME.
2. NECESSITY

the english have no need to learn any other language considering its the international business language and used all over the world, people that know more than 1 language generally know THEIR OWN!! which is a pretty big need.. and also ENGLISH.. if they know a third its generally pretty weak and again linked to rule 2. its not like u find many dutch people speaking ENGLISH, DUTCH and PUNJABI the third language will be linked to rule 2 again which is probably a neighbouring countries patois.

thats why these forums try and stick to english speaking.. then you dont get idiots spouting non-sensicle rants about someone who here was clearly trying to INFORM him and NOT be a prick about the situation.. where the hell he got EGO from what dab said ill never know..

xantius
11-04-2007, 11:09
i think a cool option for the trainer would be instant veteran units, and build anywhere on the map... if of course possible.

Caboose O'Malley
11-04-2007, 11:31
Build anywhere you say? Hmmm....

*Evil Laughter*

...Oh, sorry, it's just the O'Malley in me ;P

<_<
>_>

... Maybe Caliber should leave some room for mods? ;)...
.... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODS!!???

Joe Forster/STA
11-04-2007, 12:34
The mods are always watching... :D

symanex
11-04-2007, 13:21
sheep let me say to you that english is not the only language on the earth so you can say bla bla bla internationnal language bla bla bla affair language but i will let you remark that 1 billions on the 1.2 chineese and 600 millions on the800 millions indians doesn't even care about the english language and i remark to you that over 150 millions ppl in the world talk french , that french is the language to have been learn in the second place after spanish in the usa so you can talk how english is good and wonderfull but me i will say that english is a language as others not better , not greather not less good not less bad but i fallow the rules by making post in english only so zip it :) and don't talk about me mr so extraordinary :)

by the way what about an options of slow mode units and super rapid unit like the one in the cheathappen don't know if that possible but that can be good because unit like mamouth tank take really there time

Joe Forster/STA
11-04-2007, 14:07
Actually, the largest nation speaking English (as a learnt language) is exactly the Chinese so try again. ;)

TheDarkLordSeth
11-04-2007, 14:37
I use an Xp and whenever I load a saved game it crashes after 4 seconds. Anybody know why?

sheep
11-04-2007, 18:15
@symanex

your still not getting the point.. as because of this, this will be the last time i post a reply to you no matter what dribble you post in reply to this.

I didnt SAY! the english language was the best, i simply gave a reason to WHY people learn languages and THEN!! (keep up if you can) gave a small example of MY own experience seeing that i am british i found it hard NOT to speak about the english language, the point of it all being that knowing more than 1 languge is not a challenge of intellect but more a exercise in TIME.

And if your going to go around quoting nonsence i suggest you at least look up the facts first, VAST!!!! areas of INDIA do indeed speak english main reason being the english only gave back independance from their occupation in 1947 because it was seen as an economical and social drain on england.

so, a recap.. i LOVE other languages.. GERMAN, FRENCH fucking SWAHILI i dont think english is ABOVE THEM!! i just dont need to learn them because they have no significant role in my life, if they did I WOULD, same way if i were to go onto a french speaking forum i wouldnt try speaking in english, id certainly make sure i KNEW what i was reading and writing, you should try and exercise the same restraints.

PCGamer
11-04-2007, 22:37
Gee talk about a thread going off topic huh? lol

Ray Ray
11-04-2007, 22:53
For some reason, I cannot get the three health options to work - no sound or anything. Everything else seems to work fine.

I'm using a Microsoft Wireless Elite Duo keyboard with F-Lock, so I don't know if maybe the keycodes for my F keys might be different, but I doubt it.

PCGamer
12-04-2007, 03:31
Well I start the trainer before I start the game, but I don't press any of the trainers keys till the map has loaded and im on the battlefield. Alls fine with me :)

DABhand
12-04-2007, 03:45
....and don't talk about me mr so extraordinary :)

by the way what about an options of slow mode units and super rapid unit like the one in the cheathappen don't know if that possible but that can be good because unit like mamouth tank take really there time

I thought that was quite amusing myself :P Knowing what I know of course lol

TheDarkLordSeth
12-04-2007, 05:48
Checked all but it still doesn't worked for me. Game still crashes.

TheDarkLordSeth
12-04-2007, 06:38
Well, if game crashes, you obviously are included in d. category.

The game is the english version.

Caboose O'Malley
12-04-2007, 06:50
Do you get an error message TheDarkLordSeth? What does it say? Is it by any chance something along the lines of "cnc3game.dat error OUTOFMEMORY" or something similar? Have you tried without the trainer? You know, to rule out the trainer of being the cause.

TheDarkLordSeth
12-04-2007, 06:54
I can play without the trainer working. I tried every possible way. Start the trainer first, then the game, vice versa. It crashes after I load any saved game and gives no error massege only the standart xp error window that asks if a copy of the problem should be sent to windows or not.

Caboose O'Malley
12-04-2007, 07:02
Have you tried loading the save game first, then ALT+TAB to the desktop and start the trainer?
Try this also; I always do this...
1. Start trainer
2. Start Game
3. Before loading a save, WHILE IN the main menu, press the options that you had active when you saved (i.e. infinite power, instant build etc...)
4. NOW load the save...

TheDarkLordSeth
12-04-2007, 07:47
Caboose O'Malley:
I said I've tried everything.

The error window has the cnc3game.dat heading and the following:

AppName: cnc3game.dat AppVer: 1.0.2588.1237 ModName: Unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 OffSet: 6e752065

I can't copy the complete error report as it's too.... long and it doesn't let you copy.

Caboose O'Malley
12-04-2007, 09:33
... Update... ?

TheDarkLordSeth
12-04-2007, 10:21
No update. Sorry, but there are more important things and they are being downloaded. Remote Assistance sucks all the internet connection.

cabalxxvi
12-04-2007, 11:37
I am completely new to this forum but I wanted to ask about this retail trainer. I got my game from ea link and didn't get a retail version of it. The pwz trainer works just fine with my game but when I try to use the retail version it does nothing. My question is can someone make the trainer work with the ea link version of the game, I liked the trainer that was made but I had the sadness of it not working.

Thanks
Cabal

Ray Ray
12-04-2007, 19:12
Is it just me or is this thread full of people playing on laptops ? o_O I also hear no sound (gee, maybe because I removed the pc speaker cable - annoying) Tested it once with the Kane version, all the updates seem to work properly.

If you still have issues :

a. Make sure your system is free of any restraints (having anti-viruses or w.e. tools installed - freaking paranoid some of you - will interfere - probably)

b. Make sure you play on a system in which you have full privileges.

c. Trainer hasn't been designed to work on Vista. If you are a Vista user, switch program compatibility to XP SP2.

d. Check the game version, and the game language. If trainer is intended for the english version, don't try it on french :|

e. Start the game, alt-tab, start the trainer. Sometimes if you start the trainer before the game, it may not work.

Once you checked the above (am 100% sure you fit in one of them) - open your mouth and post your problem. Till then, good luck :)

I'm not on a laptop, and I forgot to mention that I'm running XP Pro SP2. Every option has sound except the three health options.

a. Everything is turned off, and I mean everything that isn't required to run the game.

b. Got it.

c. On XP SP2.

d. English v1.04

e. No worky either way.

Thanks for the tips, but I don't know what the problem is, except that it might be that my F keys output a different keycode than normal. I'll test that theory in a minute.

Ray Ray
12-04-2007, 19:40
It still didn't work with a normal keyboard. Oh well...:(

It's still a good trainer.

TheDarkLordSeth
13-04-2007, 00:46
It is a good trainer but I wish I could use it. No other trainer works by the way. They all crash my game.

PCGamer
13-04-2007, 01:36
Maybe you weren't destined to cheat it seems..

DABhand
13-04-2007, 04:25
Ray Ray,

Laptops are funny that way.

Usually the number keys are blue on color somewhere on the right hand side of the laptop keyboard, and require the Fn key (which maybe blue also) to be pressed with them.

Caboose O'Malley
13-04-2007, 05:16
It is a good trainer but I wish I could use it. No other trainer works by the way. They all crash my game.

At this moment there's only one trainer coded for the 1.04 version that's public and it's the very same one that were talking about here.
Now, when you say that you've tried other trainers, do you mean that you've tried the trainers for the specific version? Or have you just randomly tried them all with your current version of Command & Conquer 3? And I didn't get your answer earlier; Have you updated your game to the latest version? Because the trainer was specifically designed for the 1.04 version and hasn't been tested on any older versions.

TheDarkLordSeth
13-04-2007, 08:54
No, I haven't updated my game. I've tried every version of this trainer and some others on the web with all having the same effect.

Caboose O'Malley
13-04-2007, 12:20
Well then I suggest that if you want to use this trainer then update your game to the latest.

Caliber, is it true that you work for Cheat Happens now? Does that mean that if you release a trainer, those who are not Registered as unlimited members will have to wait long (and I can't stress enough the meaning of the word "long"...) for public releases??

TheDarkLordSeth
13-04-2007, 12:32
Ok, installed the patch. Nothing different.

Caboose O'Malley
13-04-2007, 12:46
Try a new game, then save and load it to see if the save's still corrupted.
It shouldn't be, but don't bother trying your previous saves...

TheDarkLordSeth
13-04-2007, 14:02
How about a new skirmish game. It doens't work with that either.

DABhand
13-04-2007, 18:34
LOL Sheep have you been stealing the people again???

:P

xantius
13-04-2007, 19:21
i know i've asked before, and i have tried to fallow the advice of those who posted, but, i'm having a hard time... what i'm refering to, is, whether or not there is a 'rules.ini' or similar file in C&C3... and if so, how do you extract it? i've tried winzip, and the old BIG extractor that i used back for the older C&C games, with no luck. Help is appreciated in advance. Thanks.

DABhand
13-04-2007, 21:52
Like ive said in this thread, the rules file is an encrypted .xml file.

xantius
13-04-2007, 22:19
yes, i've read... and then there was a reply which lead me to beleive that there's a way to decrypt the .xml files... i was waiting to see if anybody was successful in doing so.

PCGamer
13-04-2007, 23:57
I remember I wanted that rules.ini file bad, but ever since I got this great Cal trainer, I don't care for it no more :D

xantius
14-04-2007, 01:18
i don't think i've seen such a nice trainer for any of the C&C games... but, i think it'd be nice to be able to modify each unit independantly, and aspects of the game...

fiddle with the stuff a little :)

Kevino
14-04-2007, 02:32
Hi,

Can anyone help? I've encountered the above error while loading C&C3-Trainer-1.04-v2. Oh, I forgot to mentioned, it was running fine yesterday. And today I ran a disk cleanup and the trainer do work anymore with the mentioned error. Please help.

Regards,
Kevin Lee (Singapore)

PCGamer
14-04-2007, 02:40
i don't think i've seen such a nice trainer for any of the C&C games... but, i think it'd be nice to be able to modify each unit independantly, and aspects of the game...

fiddle with the stuff a little :)

Well yes, and maybe enable ships ? lol People have said they are in the game..

Umm Kevino you using the nocd file? Maybe the trainer needs it? Meh I dunno coz ive always used the nocd files my self...I aint got a 100 stack dvd drive is why lol

Kevino
14-04-2007, 03:06
Well yes, and maybe enable ships ? lol People have said they are in the game..

Umm Kevino you using the nocd file? Maybe the trainer needs it? Meh I dunno coz ive always used the nocd files my self...I aint got a 100 stack dvd drive is why lol

Errr. I'm not using a nocd file. It is a original game I bought from departmental store. So should I use the nocd file? Please advise.

PCGamer
14-04-2007, 03:51
lol I bought mine as well :) from ebgames. But I use the nocd file simply so the dvd is safe in its case, and my dvd drive is always free. Not everyone whos uses nocd files are crims lol Yea u can try the nocd file from gamecopyworld. back up your original file first though. Its the retail 1.04 cnc3game.dat file thats replaced..assuming you've patched your game to 1.04 of course..

Kevino
14-04-2007, 05:09
Hi PCGamer, after I've installed nodvd file the trainer still doesn't work. What should I do? Do you mind sharing the C&C3-Trainer-1.04-v2 that you are using?

PCGamer
14-04-2007, 05:12
I just got it off game copyworld....

Caboose O'Malley
14-04-2007, 05:45
Did you place the cnc3game.dat in the Retailexe\1.4 - folder?

Kevino
14-04-2007, 06:21
Hi Caboose O'Malley, I suppose you are replying to my problem. Yes, I did.

Caboose O'Malley
14-04-2007, 07:24
Hmm, well I guess that you did this; started the trainer, started the game, pressed the options.... what went wrong? Is the error a cnc3game.dat error? if so then it's the famous memory leak issue that the game has. To fix it, either close all other programs that you are running in the background, update your drivers, or turn some of the ingame settings down a notch or two (i.e. resolution, shader detail) or buy more RAM... Or do all of them, I suggest that you start off by first checking if there's any newer drivers, then close all other programs in the background, then if those fail, turn a few details lower to see if it got any better...
Hope that helps...
From what I've heard so far, EA don't know how to fix the Memory Leak issue...

Kevino
14-04-2007, 07:42
I've started the trainer, game, pressed the option nothing happened. And when I go back to the trainer screen it shows game not running. Whem I click on the game not running the error shows me that 'Windos cannot find, CNC3.exe'.

Caboose O'Malley
14-04-2007, 07:44
I've started the trainer, game, pressed the option nothing happened. And when I go back to the trainer screen it shows game not running. Whem I click on the game not running the error shows me that 'Windos cannot find, CNC3.exe'.

Oh I see, well have you tried running the game first, then ALT+TABbing back to the desktop and starting the trainer?

PCGamer
14-04-2007, 07:49
When I start my game I actually see on trainer "game running" and on bottom left "cncgame.dat found" do you?

Soeldner
14-04-2007, 12:32

I have the same problem. I downloaded the trainer, started it, then the game and it worked. But today (one day later) no chance, first game than trainer or first trainer than game, nothing worked. I tried to download it again, but dont work. A bit wierd :confused:

Greetz

TheDarkLordSeth
14-04-2007, 15:04
It finally works. I patched the game to 1.4 and downloaded the no-cd thing and know it works. It works just fine but I have few ideas:
The yellow lines that indicates a unit that it is invicible is too long. It could have been shorter.
It would also be better if there was a way to reverse built speed and infinite energy cheats.

Yurgeta
14-04-2007, 16:20
a nice feature would be to " Promote " units so u dont have to use the other cheats, like unkillable feature..

its handy for engineers, but i prefare to only limit it to them maybe afew other stuff like defence buildings if there in need of repair, once repaired i turn them to normal..

Kevino
15-04-2007, 06:46
Hi Everyone,

The trainer works now. Honestly I've not done anything. Thanks to those who advised me. The game is on.

Regards,
Kevin Lee

TheDarkLordSeth
15-04-2007, 07:10
The engineers to get promoted. There is no way you can promote them but in certain missions you get promoted engineers so that they can heal themselves.

Yurgeta
15-04-2007, 07:23
You can't promote engineers :) I mean, they never get to kill anyone, they don't get promoted when they capture buildings, and certainly don't have a promotion slot. Check the .xml with the set of rules, you'll see what I mean...

i actuly knew that and didnt mean the engineers, i was onabout the other units whocan be promoted..

PCGamer
15-04-2007, 07:57
Hi Everyone,

The trainer works now. Honestly I've not done anything. Thanks to those who advised me. The game is on.

Regards,
Kevin Lee

Great! :D and sunbeam can you please send me the rules.ini? Or least the xml if not? lol

Caboose O'Malley
15-04-2007, 13:08
Have you SunBeam managed to decrypt those .Ini- files? How? The SDK isn't even out yet.
I opened up the gamedata.ini - file in a Hex Editor, only to find a lot of jibberish and mumbo-jumbo but with a few things that seemed reasonable and made sense...

xantius
15-04-2007, 13:46
i'd also love the rules.ini. :)

Caboose O'Malley
15-04-2007, 14:57
Hey thanks! I appreciate that ;P

DABhand
15-04-2007, 17:17
It's not encrypted, lol. The issue here is the editor you use. There are 1-2 working with C&C3 (.big editors I mean). The other ones - old ones - will decode the data improperly, that's why you see "gibberish". The file is clean, it's a matter of decoder...

P.S.: Check the article I wrote on Rebelz Nation » link (http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=778). The editor is in the thread. Good luck :)

P.S.2: Don't think there's an .ini, since it's the same implementation as C&C:Generals had. Instead of a consistent .ini, you'll find the units sparsed in separate files. Good luck...

Its not encrypted..

but then you say decode the data..

Cmon make up your mind lol

The .XML files ARE encrypted/encoded.

xantius
15-04-2007, 18:05
i've managed to open the big files without any problems, using the .big extractor from the site کunβeam posted.

Thanks کunβeam!

*spelling :)

DABhand
15-04-2007, 18:45
Essentially the big extractor is extracting files from an encoded source. And the extractor has LUA support also.

Caboose O'Malley
15-04-2007, 19:28
Hmmmm, I found the basic Ini files in the Misc.big file, but I can't find the Unit and/or faction files (Xml, lua or Ini)
I've looked through most of all the big files in the whole C&C3 Directory...
What gives?

xantius
15-04-2007, 19:32
@xantius: No problemo, pal ;)

u da man! :)

DABhand
15-04-2007, 19:32
LOL Dab. As I said, file is not encrypted. It's packed in an archive, which is totally different. It's not about the file, it's a matter of finding the right unpacker (not all can read/unpack the resources that well).

Plus, it's not only ONE file. Each unit has its own file :) Hah. Damn EA !

@xantius: No problemo, pal ;)

Archives are essentially.....?

Remember Big Extractor will decrypt files also.

It did this first time around with Homeworld 2, when the files were encrypted by LUA.

xantius
15-04-2007, 19:47
i hope u re-install it then... soon!

heh :)

DABhand
15-04-2007, 19:49
No arguments there. Don't wanna go off-topic. Besides, I have the game uninstalled and am taking care of Infernal (see the other thread). Time to add some command line modes...

Yeah dont make me beat you up at Extalia :P

Which I kinda neglected a bit, ILA will be miffed hehehe

xantius
15-04-2007, 20:14
if anybody finds the unit files, ini or whatever they are, please share with the rest of us :)

thanks.

PCGamer
16-04-2007, 01:13
I wish there was a detailed rules.ini like there was in red alert.

PCGamer
16-04-2007, 01:50
:( lol ah well too bad.. but thankfully Cal's great trainer exsists :)

Kevino
16-04-2007, 03:51
Great! :D and sunbeam can you please send me the rules.ini? Or least the xml if not? lol

Sorry I don't what you need. Is there a file that you want me to send?

PCGamer
16-04-2007, 04:03
Nah mate I thought when I asked that that a rules.ini exsisted for this game as it did for red alert, seems not sadly. And sunbeam that looks greek to me lol :)

Kevino
16-04-2007, 07:42
Sigh. Not working again. Dunno wat when wrong. Please help..... ARGHHHHHH