View Full Version : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trainer +6 v-1

Caliber
22-03-2007, 09:15
Version 6- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. +10 Trainer for patch 1.0001

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Retail Version Trainer Version 6
March 29, 2007

Version Revision 6

This is for Retail Version (world wide version) with patch 1.0001

New feature-> No Armor Damage when Invincibility is activated!
Also, I changed the Stealth code to see if it works better. Let me know!

Press NumPad 1 Invincibility and No Armor Damage on/off (NEW!)
Press NumPad 2 Unlimited Ammo on/off
Press NumPad 3 Unlimited Sprint on/off
Press NumPad 4 No Weight Encumberance on/off
Press NumPad 5 Maximum Stealth on/off (Updated!)
Press NumPad 6 Add 50,000 RU (upon entering Trade screen, will add 50,000 RU while on)
Press NumPad 7 * Set RU amount to 0 (important for part of the game!)
Press NumPad 8 No Hunger on/off (no need to eat, you must not be hungry when turning this on)

* Note, you MUST enter a TRADE window to modify the RU amounts. If you are going to set your RU to 0, you will have to engage another person to TRADE with for it to be changed.

Also, let me know if the improved invincibility has helped with the bleeding deaths-

Enjoy!

Feedback Welcome-

here:
http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=80321

or here
http://www.hdvg.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,36/topic,753.0/

Best.
Caliber

GLH
22-03-2007, 09:55
Thread moved to "General Gaming"-Forum.

Joe Forster/STA
22-03-2007, 10:56
... and further to the brand new "Game Trainers" forum. ;)

GLH
22-03-2007, 12:20
Oh... i forgot the new forums. Thanx Joe.

DABhand
22-03-2007, 15:22
Version 1- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trainer

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Retail Version Trainer Version 1
March 23, 2007

Version Revision 1

Press Shift-A Invincibility on/off
Press Shift-B Unlimited Ammo on/off
Press Shift-C Unlimited Sprint on/off
Press Shift-D No Weight Encumberance on/off
Press Shift-E Maximum Stealth on/off
Press Shift-F Add 50,000 RU (upon entering Trade screen, will add 50,000 RU while on)

Enjoy!

Feedback Welcome-

Go Here:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=5716#5716

Best.
Caliber

Not bad, poor key choice though :P

Did you send to GCW? If not you could be advertising your forum so to speak.

Grumpy
22-03-2007, 16:17
If not you could be advertising your forum so to speak.
If the site is deemed uselful and of interest then it is allowed. ;)

DABhand
22-03-2007, 19:33
Nice :)

vsh
22-03-2007, 20:18
Just wondering, how was the weight value stored? I was messing around with a my memory editor when I found someone already made a trainer for it.

DABhand
22-03-2007, 21:29
Usually these days things are floats.

But they can be easily 4 bytes or doubles also.

turbotoes
23-03-2007, 01:42
would it be possible to make a mod/patch to remove weight limit? I'm a bit (well a lot) of a klepto in games.

turbotoes

Cpt.Canuck
23-03-2007, 05:36
Hey guys, are any of you having problems running the game? I have a serious crashing problem and I can't play the game for more than an hour max. Please check out my other thread about this game for further details if you can help.

Thanks

vsh
23-03-2007, 07:30
Usually these days things are floats.

But they can be easily 4 bytes or doubles also.
I am aware that it could possibly have been one of those. I was wondering which one and what kind of value was stored.

Caliber
23-03-2007, 08:14
I sent a new version to gamecopyworld and also to the link with updated hotkeys-

you can wait until they add it to the database at GCW or go here now:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=753

best,
Cal

XdaywalkerX
23-03-2007, 09:14
invincibility cheat doesn't work when u got into the inventory.

HellasVagabond
23-03-2007, 11:05
Nice to have you here Caliber....
Enjoyed your SUPREME COMMANDER TRAINER :)

Shad0w
23-03-2007, 12:59
do you still have the one with the shift keys? cause i use the numpad keys for ingame actions *crosses fingers*

XdaywalkerX
23-03-2007, 14:05
take a look at the gcw main site ;)

Caliber
23-03-2007, 16:42
i uploaded a new version 3 that allows reset money to 0. wait for it to propagate to GCW or get it here at:

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=5716#5716

best,
Cal

Caliber
23-03-2007, 16:45
new version available, version 3. adds ability to reset funds to 0.

by request,

Cal

TwwIX
24-03-2007, 01:43
I have yet to see a proper "Invincibility" trainer.
The health bar keeps dropping when talking to npcs,using the inventory,pda, trading .How about a fix?

Shad0w
24-03-2007, 02:31
take a look at the gcw main site ;)

well, theres 3 trainers, the one from caliber, a demo trainer i cant really do much with, and the unleashed one crashes my game :(

Anarchos
24-03-2007, 08:59
would be great if you could do something about the Bleeding... it makes the "invincibility" thing kinda useless, as soon as you start to bleed much....you'll be dead within minutes

other then that the trainer is great..thx

DABhand
24-03-2007, 12:59
Some people think its just easy to make these options.

You do kill people in the game, and pick up medkits and the likes. You can use them :P

Anarchos
24-03-2007, 13:30
i never sait it's easy. but i'm sure, if they can get the health not to go down, there is some way to add some points to the bullet-proof thing (the skill you can raise by adding artifacts to your belt)...and as i said the Invincibility thing is useless if you still can die...don't you think?

DABhand
24-03-2007, 16:21
Some..Some....Some...

Not only you :)

But the bleeding will be a bit more difficult.

yourmommy
25-03-2007, 01:37
too bad i use the keypad keys already ...

maybe leaving the shift or a shift-alt combination in would be better because the trainer keys are only used a few times during a game session and i bet other people also use the keypad for game functions. (imho shift or alt combined with functionkeys are the best for trainers)

otherwise, thx :)

meditek
25-03-2007, 13:24
Not absolutely sure about this but when invincibility is on the enemy seems to be fairly invincible too eg a couple of shotgun blasts to the head is about all that works!
Have to say that I'm not impressed with this game considering the development time. Gets pretty boring trying to kill hundreds of clones in suits with a few odd Dobermans thrown in. Being totally outnumbered most of the time gets tedious too.

Paradix
25-03-2007, 15:43
nice work, but someone i got full heath and i was killed :confused:

edit: i played again with this trainer and the radioaktivty reloading after antikit.. always... i use "ghost´s" suit..
i this normal ?

wootski
26-03-2007, 01:29
nice

wantez
26-03-2007, 06:24
http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2007&f=unl-sp6t!rar

new one from unl seems the health is fixed as well. Have tested seems to work ok.

Caliber
26-03-2007, 08:46
I updated the health and also added No Hunger options-

this may have also helped with the bleeding out deaths- let me know-

wait for version 4 at GameCopyWorld or go here for the newest version-

http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=753

best,
Cal

lon3
26-03-2007, 13:55
I cant seem to download it. Anyway tnx for the work

borisborkem
26-03-2007, 15:31
I hate to play the noob, but does it matter where you place the trainer? I have it on my desktop and it doesn't seem to be working. When I press any of the Numpad keys I hear a sound, but there is no effect. Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that I have installed a No-CD patch?

gotzmadskillz
26-03-2007, 21:08
Any chance you can fix it so you apply bandages and stop the bleeding? If you save while you are bleeding you are dead the moment you load up. Other than that it's nice to be able to carry EVERYTHING and it certainly helped out in the LAB part of the game. :D

wantez
26-03-2007, 21:40
The one i posted earlier has 100% infinite health....

magot5
27-03-2007, 03:16
Hey Caliber

Could you please modify the trainer so that it is compatible and working with russian unpatched 1.0 version? EXE by RuGCW.

Already thanks.

*EDIT*

Sorry no need. I runed it with russian version and it worked fine. Just first time my numlock was off :D

Caliber
27-03-2007, 09:03
new version made for patch 1.0001

Version 5- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trainer for patch 1.0001

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Retail Version Trainer Version 5
March 27, 2007

Version Revision 5

Press NumPad 1 Invincibility on/off (Improved!)
Press NumPad 5 Maximum Stealth on/off
Press NumPad 6 Add 50,000 RU (upon entering Trade screen, will add 50,000 RU while on)
Press NumPad 8 No Hunger on/off (no need to eat, you must not be hungry when turning this on)

* Note, you MUST enter a TRADE window to modify the RU amounts. If you are going to set your RU to 0, you will have to engage another person to TRADE with for it to be changed.

Also, let me know if the improved invincibility has helped with the bleeding deaths-

Enjoy!

Feedback Welcome-

here:

or here
http://www.rebelz-nation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=753:

you can get it at the above link or wait for it to propogate to www.gamecopyworld.com

Best.
Caliber

Caliber
27-03-2007, 09:05
The one i posted earlier has 100% infinite health....

my newest version should eliminate the inventory deaths, bleeding deaths, and other types of deaths-

however, feedback welcome

best,
Cal

gotzmadskillz
27-03-2007, 09:58
That was quick! Awesome work Caliber. I wish I had a clue as how to make Trainers.

Iztari
27-03-2007, 10:18
new version made for patch 1.0001
or here

you can get it at the above link or wait for it to propogate to www.gamecopyworld.com

Best.
Caliber

But there are no download links at these pages :confused:

Forget this, you had to be a registered member to download from www.rebelz-nation.com ;) :D

chris vydas
27-03-2007, 11:28
great trainer. i got one problem though

the problem is the Max Stealth is messing up the Inventory menu, the guns all have the same statistics for accuracy and damage. in rare cases it also seems to be causing the the screen to yellow and freezing and crashing the game. ever since i stopped using that feature none of these things happen.

great hack tho im loving this.

Caliber
27-03-2007, 11:40
great trainer. i got one problem though

the problem is the Max Stealth is messing up the Inventory menu, the guns all have the same statistics for accuracy and damage. in rare cases it also seems to be causing the the screen to yellow and freezing and crashing the game. ever since i stopped using that feature none of these things happen.

great hack tho im loving this.

thanks for the tip. i will look into how i am doing this. perhaps i will modify the code. i am looking at adding other functions to the trainer with time.

thanks for the kind comments as well-

best,
Cal

vsh
27-03-2007, 12:23
would be great if you could do something about the Bleeding... it makes the "invincibility" thing kinda useless, as soon as you start to bleed much....you'll be dead within minutes

other then that the trainer is great..thx
Don't use the -bleeding artifacts (yes, the one with green bonus to bleeding). While using them my character would go hemophiliac on me. A little bright green wound would turn yellow and then red unless I bandaged. I took them all off and problem was fixed.

gotzmadskillz
27-03-2007, 12:46
Is that what causes that?! :eek: Good to Know! I was wondering why at the labs I kept just bleeding all the time, I thought it was the Psionic or Psychic damage or whatever at that area.

With the Invincibility in V4 turned on though, I wouldn't die, but there was no way I could patch myself after going Red Bleed. So after saving and reloading I would die instantly.

quorn23
27-03-2007, 17:04
Caliber, great trainer, but i have a request.
if you make some fixes / new options, please also do a trainer for stalkver 1.0000, because the patch will f... up all savegames. There are still ppl without a first run (like me) and they don't use the patch because they don't want to start all over before the first run is finished.

A sidenote: with older versions i died sometimes, didn't play long with v4 but in the hour i played i never died. so it seems your improved code works well

gotzmadskillz
27-03-2007, 18:48
I've been getting a few blue screens when closing The Trainer after STALKER crashes/freezes. "Process has locked pages" or some such message. I'm in Canada and used the USA Patch, as not sure if we (in Canada) should be using the World Wide patch as we usually get North American/American games anyways.

quorn23
27-03-2007, 19:10
did you already tryied to disable the trainerfunctions before closing?

gotzmadskillz
27-03-2007, 19:32
Do you have to disable all the options before closing out of the game?

It seems that after I exit STALKER (normally leave the game and exit to Windows) the Trainer seems to think it's still found the XR_3da.exe and seems to think STALKER is still running (in fact it says: GAME RUNNING)

Since my comp BSODs when trying to close the Trainer now it would be my guess as to why it does that (locked pagefile/memory?). I just hit the numpad keys to turn off the options I was using but still seems to want to hang on. Although shutting down the PC completely doesn't blue screen and crash my PC though.

Caliber
28-03-2007, 07:06
Caliber, great trainer, but i have a request.
if you make some fixes / new options, please also do a trainer for stalkver 1.0000, because the patch will f... up all savegames. There are still ppl without a first run (like me) and they don't use the patch because they don't want to start all over before the first run is finished.

A sidenote: with older versions i died sometimes, didn't play long with v4 but in the hour i played i never died. so it seems your improved code works well

thanks for letting me know, however i have to admit that i do not have the patience to re-install the game twice to work on two different versions. i hate that the STALKER team made the decision to not include a savegame converter but i will probably not work on version 1.0000 any longer, only the newest patch. i also work on other trainers at the same time so time constraints make it hard to do this. i do not get paid for this so i hope you understand-

i am glad that version 4 gives you more true invincibility-

best,
Cal

Caliber
28-03-2007, 07:10
Do you have to disable all the options before closing out of the game?

It seems that after I exit STALKER (normally leave the game and exit to Windows) the Trainer seems to think it's still found the XR_3da.exe and seems to think STALKER is still running (in fact it says: GAME RUNNING)

Since my comp BSODs when trying to close the Trainer now it would be my guess as to why it does that (locked pagefile/memory?). I just hit the numpad keys to turn off the options I was using but still seems to want to hang on. Although shutting down the PC completely doesn't blue screen and crash my PC though.

the code that reports that the game is found and running only executes once to let you know it found the game. however if you close the game then the trainer won't reflect this. the trainer is simply catching keystrokes in a loop once it has found the game. if you close the game, then it will likely still catch keystrokes but then try to write to memory locations that are no longer used by the game, which i guess could theoretically cause crashes/bluescreens.

i could in the future add code to detect game closure in future trainers, but for now this is why you see that-

best,
Cal

gotzmadskillz
28-03-2007, 14:45
Actually... I left the Trainer open after quitting the game and eventually (say several minutes while I did other things) it stopped detecting the game as open and I could close it fine.

Gamer99
28-03-2007, 15:24
Can you change the keys to use the F (Function) keys?

Vista gives me a beeping error message when I use the numpad with this trainer :(

chris vydas
28-03-2007, 15:58
Noooooooo keep it on the number pad! :eek:

Gamer99
28-03-2007, 16:13
No. I can't use it - use the function keys!

DABhand
28-03-2007, 19:07
Press the NUM LOCK key then :P

magot5
29-03-2007, 09:09
Hey

Great work on the trainer.

Still have a few requests:

One hit kill.
Fly mode.

Fixing:

Make so that ammo does not increase after changing type. For example, when changing PAB-9 to SP-5 the ammo increases by the rifle clip size. Very annoing (at least for me). Make so that ammo stays 100 always.

*EDIT*

Oh, i forgot one more request:

Condition on all items 100% (best)

Caliber
29-03-2007, 09:30
new version added. still working on the bleeding and radiation and brain damage stuff when i have time. i am also dealing with the command and conquer 3 trainer and also both games had patches within hours of becoming available so kind of a shT storm right now.

at any rate, the ammo thing isn't as easy to code as you would think. at some point when i have some spare time i will look into it and see if i can make it locked with each bullet instead of clips. the game actually tracks your bullets, however and so it isn't just removing a line of code that subtracts the 100 or whatever. also, rockets and grenades are not controlled by the same code as handguns ammo. i looked into the grenades but it treats them as inventory items individually, and so it isn't as simple as just a counter. i appreciate your requests and understand the aggravation and i agree that those would be cool features, but time and other responsibilities limits what i am able to do in a day-

i do appreciate feedback and suggestions, so don't take this posting the wrong way, i am simply explaining why such features aren't available or things are what they are!

thanks again-
best,
Cal

quorn23
29-03-2007, 10:51
thanks for letting me know, however i have to admit that i do not have the patience to re-install the game twice to work on two different versions. i hate that the STALKER team made the decision to not include a savegame converter but i will probably not work on version 1.0000 any longer, only the newest patch. i also work on other trainers at the same time so time constraints make it hard to do this. i do not get paid for this so i hope you understand-

i am glad that version 4 gives you more true invincibility-

best,
Cal

Thats absolutly fine with me, the v4 trainer works fine on 1.0000 so i will stick with that trainer till i finished the game and then i will update and use your new trainer. Take your time with new options, i did trainers long time ago and i know how timeconsuming it can be. Didn't really like the new c&c, but if you do a trainer for it i will defently give it a try.
take care.

Ace_O_Spades
29-03-2007, 11:30
Hey,

Thanks for the great trainer... I just have one request, how difficult would it be to offer an alternate keyset for users with laptops who don't have a numpad?

I want to use the trainer, but alas! My laptop does not have a numpad.

Thanks!

EMPiRE
30-03-2007, 04:24
I think the "old" v5 was added to the v6 archive as it says v5 in the startup windows and "only" has 8 options instead of 10!

Quboid
30-03-2007, 10:33
It's a slightly larger file size than v5 so I think he just forgot to change the label. As for it only have 8 options and not 10, the readme (which is labelled v6 and has the v6 improvements so it's surely up to date) still only has 8. I'm not sure why it's labelled +10. I guess the armour feature might count as 1 but I can't see what else. Fixing an existing feature (stealth) surely doesn't count.

I've never understood trainers. The labelling seems somewhat random (I've seem ones claiming like +120 - I don't have that many keys ffs!) and I never know if they are enabled or not. The only way to find out is to go into combat and see if I die!

Caliber
31-03-2007, 14:58
new version added:

Version 7- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. +11 Trainer for patch 1.0001

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Retail Version Trainer Version 7
March 31, 2007

Version Revision 7

New feature-> no brain or radiation damage!
Also, I changed the Stealth code AGAIN to see if it works better. Let me know if there are problems!

Press NumPad 1 Invincibility and No Armor Damage on/off (NEW!)
Press NumPad 5 Maximum Stealth on/off (Improved!)
Press NumPad 9 No radiation or brain damage effects

+ 1 No health damage
+ 2 No armor damage
+ 3 unlimited ammo clips (must have 1)
+ 4 unlimited sprint
+ 5 unlimited weight in inventory
+ 6 no noise
+ 7 add 50,000 RU
+ 8 No RU
+ 9 no hunger
+10 no radiation damage
+11 no brain damage

Enjoy!

Feedback Welcome-

here:

or here

mikebravo81
01-04-2007, 02:31
hi gamers!

my problem is,that no single trainer works on my system. one reason is that the game returns to windows xp. the other reason is, that i hear some "peep" , but i can't see any reason.
i have the german version of the game.

Can you please help me??
thx

magot5
01-04-2007, 08:01
Hey Cal!

I have a bug with the trainer (v7). I'm using russian STALKER with patch 1.0001. All previous trainers worked great.

v7 crashes to desktop after i use following options - num1, num2, num3, num4, num5, num6, num8, num9. I really dont know by which option it is caused.

Thanks for fixing the Stealth code. Waiting for reply.

magot5

*EDIT*

OOPS! Sorry, the CTD was caused by game not trainer.

Does anyone know what this means:?

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : D:\xray-svn\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 74
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ....r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\_g.script:20: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got no value)

stack trace:

Caliber
01-04-2007, 11:15
hi gamers!

my problem is,that no single trainer works on my system. one reason is that the game returns to windows xp. the other reason is, that i hear some "peep" , but i can't see any reason.
i have the german version of the game.

Can you please help me??
thx

i have the world wide version of the game and so it may be that the german version is different. (Parts of this message has been deleted by a moderator - What was deleted can not be discussed here! - PM Grumpy if you would like more information.)
Other than that i don't have a reason for it. since all of the trainers don't work, then there's something going on there with the version of the game you have, likely-

sorry bud, wish i could help more- good luck-

best,
Cal

nomercy036
02-04-2007, 07:50
Thank You for a great trainer! ... But - could you - PLEASE - code V7 for 1.000 too? Not everybody of STALKER players have applied patch 1.0001 because - as said before - 1.0000 saved games are NOT compatible with 1.0001.. Please, give peaple 1.000 V7:) Thank You!!!
-t
ps. btw, what about one-shot-kill option also?:)
pps. oooops, I reached page 4 with your explains about 1.0001.. what a shame, for real :(

Taltunran
02-04-2007, 09:53
Why Is There A Keylogger in this Trainer?
Just wonderin....

l__x
02-04-2007, 12:40
Hello there.

A couple of words to Caliber.

First off, thanks for the trainers.
Unfortunately v 1.0001 (the game) doesnt run on my 2k machine, so i had to stick to v1.0.

Anyway, looking for a way to fix the mighty Mind Controller issue :)
i've discovered that the address you're looking for is base + 0x1C01FB (this is for v1.0 !).
Mind you, it's pointing to a 4-byte subss op instead of 8-byte movss (which you patch).

What i believe you're doing quite wrong is preventing value update while still letting the subtraction and subsquent comparisn do its dirty job and trigger the jump (remember that jumps are not affected by movs ? ;)
Thus for the version 1.000.1 the correct patch would be a 4-byte nops stub at 0x1C399D (still to be approved).

And for pete's sake do something about your buffer padding routine, it's incredibly incomprehensible XD (i'm thinking of submitting it to thedailywtf.com :DDDD )

cheers!

Joe Forster/STA
02-04-2007, 13:51
@Taltunran: If there was no keylogger in the trainer, how would it sense keypresses and do something useful upon them?! (Your virus scanner is giving you a false positive. You should've read the forum FAQ already!)

Caliber
02-04-2007, 19:34
Why Is There A Keylogger in this Trainer?
Just wonderin....

There is ABSOLUTELY NO KEYLOGGER in this trainer. I wish you would post HOW or WHY you came to this ridiculous conclusion here-

NONE OF MY TRAINERS have this sort of nonsense and I suspect the EMPIRE or any of the uploader moderators here would ban my trainers and boot any such files from gamecopyworld-

i can only assume you are trying to keep people from downloading this trainer for some unknown reason-

best,
Cal

Joe Forster/STA
03-04-2007, 03:31
@Caliber: Some virus scanner sense the functionality of watching the keyboard in trainers and they think it's a sign for those kind of trojans that log keypresses so that passwords and other personal textual information can be later extracted from the log.

Ace_O_Spades
03-04-2007, 12:58
No love for people with laptops? Would it be extremely difficult to release a version that uses the function keys instead of the numpad keys?

JackManic
03-04-2007, 19:13
V7 was working fine for the first day I downloaded it. then I get to the army base and it starts crashing on me. im running 1,2,3,4,5,8,9 and it seems to crash after about 10mins whenever I get into a fire fight. I tried changing system settings to see if it would help and it doesnt. game runs fine without the trainer. Any ideas?

gotzmadskillz
04-04-2007, 19:14
Hey,

Thanks for the great trainer... I just have one request, how difficult would it be to offer an alternate keyset for users with laptops who don't have a numpad?

I want to use the trainer, but alas! My laptop does not have a numpad.

Thanks!

Use your blue Fn key to access your numpad, since you only need to turn the options on once anyways when you first start.

mas1o
05-04-2007, 00:31
how to download this trainer?

magot5
05-04-2007, 09:45
Hey Cal!

Thanks for fixing the stealth option. But it still is a bit buggy. It messes up the "light" meter. It constantly goes up from nothing and then down.

QuickQuestion
05-04-2007, 13:51
Sorry for this silly question but I am new to running a Trainer, I was reading about the –noprefetch shortcut edit that helps performance for some people, is there any way to get this to work with the Trainer :confused:

If someone could post the answer that would be great, thanks. :D

Caliber
05-04-2007, 14:43
run the trainer first, and then run your game with the noprefetch option or run the game first with the noprefetch option and then run the trainer-

should work either way

you don't have to use the trainer to run the game-

best,
Cal

Caliber
05-04-2007, 14:44
Hey Cal!

Thanks for fixing the stealth option. But it still is a bit buggy. It messes up the "light" meter. It constantly goes up from nothing and then down.

i am going to be honest and tell you that i have no idea what the light indicates. i suppose it means that you are spotted by the enemy. i haven't located the code for that yet. this means that if you are seen by the enemy then it goes up.

this is what i get from that meter-

best,
Cal

JackManic
06-04-2007, 01:27
anyone having a problem with the game crashing when there is a storm? It only seems to happen when there is a thunder strom and the trainer is running. I'll have to fiddle with the lighting effects to see if it clears anything up.

Caliber
06-04-2007, 07:30
i plan to finally try and play this game a good bit (not just hack it but actually play it!)

best,
Cal

ExtremeODD
07-04-2007, 08:23
I have a problem, the first trainer of yours for this game I used worked GREAT, like perfectly. However after moving on to the patched version and using either of the hatred or vitality no dvd patches, the trainer refuses to detect that the game is running, every thing is named correctly, Ive tried starting up the game then running the trainer... Nothing. I checked under task manager and it correctly says that XR_3DA.exe is running. Any tips?

Im trying to use v7 of this trainer

palimpsest260
09-04-2007, 12:00
this may sound like a very basic question, but ive never used a trainer before. i have an unpatched version of the game and i dont want to patch because im pretty far in, ad i downloaded the trainer and it upens, but near the bottom it says: "XD_3DA.EXE not found yet. Please RUN XD_3DA.EXE." i have no idea what that means. any help would be very much appreciated

JackManic
09-04-2007, 12:20
there is 2 new odd things happening with this trainer. first is that with the sprint its starting to do a sprint for 3 seconds then stop then sprint 3 seconds and repeats. its slightly annoying but no big deal. and then another weird thing that is happening is that i have no artifacts on at all and im in a safe area when i go to any menu like the pda map or talk to someone i get radiation, that goes up at a slow level. but when i leave the menu it goes away automatically. I havent tried it to see if it does it without the trainer but i thought I might as well add this to this tread.

Joe Forster/STA
09-04-2007, 12:27
@palimpsest260: Launch the game, then the trainer. (Also, read its documentation before doing anything else...)

jonnyjb
10-04-2007, 01:49
Having the same problem as JackManic When using the newest trainer. The Sprint thing happens regaurdless if the trainer is on or off , and gotta keep the trainer running for invincability otherwise i get constant raidiation damage? anyone else having this prob?

JackManic
10-04-2007, 20:52
I was thinking it might be an aritfact, weapon or item that was causing the radiation, so i dumped everything in to my stash and tried it but it was still going up.

DABhand
11-04-2007, 01:33
Latest trainer Caliber seems to be causing exceptions in Vista x64 (well mine anyways). Several system halts, but none without trainer.

gotzmadskillz
11-04-2007, 06:22
No love for people with laptops? Would it be extremely difficult to release a version that uses the function keys instead of the numpad keys?

You should be able to use the numpad on your keyboard that uses the Fn key, no

ATF_Dr.Evil
11-04-2007, 14:49
after installing the trainer. Time is passing extremely too fast in game, night turns to day within seconds...

how can I correct this?

LeGrosWinnie
12-04-2007, 05:41
Hi Caliber,

Can't you use another thing than "bip" when enabling or disabling an option ?

"ON" and "OFF" should be really better...sometime I don't know if the option is on or off...

LeGrosWinnie
13-04-2007, 03:39
Hummm...

Isnn't it possible (again...:-p) to make unlimited ammo for the clip and not for the ... "I don't have the word in english..." (ammo left not in the clip...) :-p

LeGrosWinnie
13-04-2007, 03:41
For the laptop users, you can use FN+numlock to use "letter" key for the numpad key...(same layout than with a real numpad)

LeGrosWinnie
23-04-2007, 06:02
Isn't it possible to add an "infinite armor option" ?

So the armor will never be destroyed ?

I mean the armor keeps max % of it's protection, NOT 100%, just infinite durability if you prefer...

Luckz
10-05-2007, 10:11
New patch is out, trainer update would be most awesome.

quorn23
13-05-2007, 09:02
yeah, please please please.

at the moment even a +1 godmode trainer would rock.

Marcin
15-05-2007, 10:31
When be Trainer for version 1.0003 ??
I can`t wait for this :]

kenshinco
17-05-2007, 22:22
hi Caliber,
i'm confuse about using your +11 trainer.
in the instruction there are 2 section. one is "press numpad 1..." second is "+ 1..."
so how do i use this +11 trainer?
does this mean on the numpad press both the plus(+) sign and number?
if so what about the +10 and +11? (just press the + and double 1?)
whenever i press the numpad i hear a bip. how do u know if it on or off?
i'm very confuse.

Marcin
20-05-2007, 13:42
please answer man when be trainer for version 1.0003 ??

GLH
20-05-2007, 13:47
@Marcin: What's your problem? No one is obligated to make a trainer for you. :mad:

PontyBM
09-05-2008, 01:34
hOW COME THIS TRAINER DOES NOT WORK FOR ME USING V 1.001 OR v 1.0003????

I AM DESPERATE TO FINISH THIS GAME BUT AM DYING OF RADIATION!!